Who are Republicans planning to "count on" during the next election?

Yep, that was a fearmongering slap at older folks. Why is Obama frightening and exploiting old folks?

Are you talking about Ryan's plan to cut medicare?

Not cut it, the people on it right now will still keep it, but the rest would be rolled over into an individual health savings account, meaning you would have control of your plan when the time comes, not the government. And we all know how scary that would be to the overbearing progressive big brother having citizens controlling their own lives and what not.

which is why I find him absolutely disgusting.

Why?

Because he says something that may be true?

The government makes billions of payments a month. Most of this is done electronically. If the debt ceiling is not raised..there's going to be huge short fall of liquidity. No one is even really sure how much.

Given the time left on this..if they haven't come up with a contingency..and it's a pretty sure bet they haven't..

There's going to be lots of problems if the US defaults.

Seniors may very well not get their checks.

They only need to pay on the interest of the debt, which is about $200,000,000,000, which we have. The left are fear mongering, and Americans know it.

Americans know you're lying. Just because you can't do the math, due to running out of fingers and toes, doesn't mean we can't.

kiss Deans ass some more RW......your getting to sound more like him everyday.....remember this though when you next plant your lips.....Democrats aint no better.........they have plenty of mindless minions of their own........

I wouldn't be suprised if there were some in the Democratic Party. But remember, the Democrats are a coalition, made up of many, many different groups.

Republicans are 90% white. Their leaders give them a "reach around" stroke of "patriotism". They can only see what's right in front of them. But when they go to sit down, they find their chair is gone.

I just heard someone say, "Republicans should get 1% of the vote. The richest 1%. But why are the other 99% voting for them? What have their leaders done from their base or for the country?"

Why do dems exploit the masses, play on their fears, segregate, engage in class warfare?

Smoke and mirrors, while we are arguing amongst ourselves they are doing shit that they know none of us would approve of, left or right.

Weren't these all the same people that voted in the 2010 midterms?......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, the publitards sold them all a bill of goods on jobs,jobs, jobs. Then when elected, they proceed to fuck the above groups. Not again, lenny.

Luckily for us, these same people also realize that the reason the GOP cannot create jobs is because of Democrat opposition to policies that would allow businesses to feel comfortable hiring again, also..these same people are also waiting for 2012 to remedy that situation, which is unfortunate for you.
The Dems hold the senate and the white house, so there is no way a GOP congress could pass any employment friendly bills without help from said senate and white house, Americans know this and will vote accordingly in 2012.

Oh bullshit, and you know it. Big biz is holding the job market hostage, so they can tank the middle class and try and get another lackey republitard voted in.

As a female, former teacher, Union member and presently getting to the stage of elderly, I would not be voting democrat. I'm not alone. That's four of your categories.

And only one person. Hmm, let's see. Republicans want to take away women's rights, bust the teachers union, slash education and end Medicare. Yea, you sound like a really smart "cookie".

And yet they run on jobs, jobs, jobs. Cons are idiots, voting against their own interests, to the satisfaction of the kock bros.

No matter who wins the WH the Senate or Congress will be controlled by the other party so nothing will be agreed to which means status quo and...

1. The Debt will rise (no action required)
2. The Bush Tax Cuts will end raising revenue (no action required)
3. Medicare will be bankrupt and worthless. Everyone will need to buy health insurance. (no action required)
4. The economy will crash due to a poor bond rating for the US
5. "Calyfornia" will be bankrupt, maybe kick out the Mexicans?
6. The MSM will be focused like a laser beam on the 2014 mid-terms

What are Republicans counting on the next election?
Obama running on his superb economy, his unemployment numbers, his six wars, his foreclosures, and the national debt. And if would please throw a nice catch phrase like "Hope and Change" in there and blame Bush for his miserable failure of a Presidency to date - that would be an added bonus.

Yes Obama - please run on those accomplishments.

Obama running on his superb economy, his unemployment numbers, his six wars, his foreclosures, and the national debt. And if would please throw a nice catch phrase like "Hope and Change" in there and blame Bush for his miserable failure of a Presidency to date - that would be an added bonus.

You forgot that call to shoot the two pirates
The call to shoot OBL
and that really cool 3-pointer in Iraq (BBall)

You can probably forget:

Blacks
Hispanics
Gays
Muslims
Hindus
the Elderly
Union members
teachers
college professors
scientists
liberals
many woman's groups
the Unemployed
People living in states that are doing "recalls"
college students
Medicare recipients
atheists

So who's left?

rdean is not:

Black
Hispanic
Gay
Muslim
Hindu
Elderly
A Union member
A teacher
A college professor
A scientist
A (oops) liberal
A woman or a group of women
Unemployed
Living in a state that is doing "recalls"
A college student
A Medicare recipients
An atheists

rdean, the Republicans are counting on you in the next election.

Desperately...

Last edited:
Yep, that was a fearmongering slap at older folks. Why is Obama frightening and exploiting old folks?

Are you talking about Ryan's plan to cut medicare?

no....he is talking about our President once again showing off his "Leadership" qualities by once again saying something a "Leader" would not say......but you would not know about that because keeping the two sides divided is one of your goals.....so you thought what he said was alright.....and i bet you will even tell me that what he said was just Swell.....

I wouldn't be suprised if there were some in the Democratic Party. But remember, the Democrats are a coalition, made up of many, many different groups.

Republicans are 90% white. Their leaders give them a "reach around" stroke of "patriotism". They can only see what's right in front of them. But when they go to sit down, they find their chair is gone.

I just heard someone say, "Republicans should get 1% of the vote. The richest 1%. But why are the other 99% voting for them? What have their leaders done from their base or for the country?"

I wouldn't be suprised if there were some in the Democratic Party. But remember, the Democrats are a coalition, made up of many, many different groups.Republicans are 90% white.

how many times have we heard this shit?.....:lol:

They can only see what's right in front of them.

kinda like this Poster named......RDEAN....

Why?

The government makes billions of payments a month. Most of this is done electronically. If the debt ceiling is not raised..there's going to be huge short fall of liquidity. No one is even really sure how much.

Given the time left on this..if they haven't come up with a contingency..and it's a pretty sure bet they haven't..

They only need to pay on the interest of the debt, which is about $200,000,000,000, which we have. The left are fear mongering, and Americans know it.

Americans know you're lying. Just because you can't do the math, due to running out of fingers and toes, doesn't mean we can't.

Wow, You really are uninformed aren't you? That or you are wrongly informed, one or the other.
We only need to pay the debt interest to maintain until an agreement can be reached.

Yeah, the publitards sold them all a bill of goods on jobs,jobs, jobs. Then when elected, they proceed to fuck the above groups. Not again, lenny.

Luckily for us, these same people also realize that the reason the GOP cannot create jobs is because of Democrat opposition to policies that would allow businesses to feel comfortable hiring again, also..these same people are also waiting for 2012 to remedy that situation, which is unfortunate for you.
The Dems hold the senate and the white house, so there is no way a GOP congress could pass any employment friendly bills without help from said senate and white house, Americans know this and will vote accordingly in 2012.

Oh bullshit, and you know it. Big biz is holding the job market hostage, so they can tank the middle class and try and get another lackey republitard voted in.

And they are doing this because it's such a good business strategy to not hire and let your business go under? Listen to yourself, you make no sense at all.

You forgot that call to shoot the two pirates
The call to shoot OBL
and that really cool 3-pointer in Iraq (BBall)

So Obama is going to run on something the military did? Even though he hates said military? Smooth move on his part, but it's not fooling anyone.

I wouldn't be suprised if there were some in the Democratic Party. But remember, the Democrats are a coalition, made up of many, many different groups.Republicans are 90% white.

how many times have we heard this shit?.....:lol:

They can only see what's right in front of them.

kinda like this Poster named......RDEAN....

I know, he is an ignorant little shit isn't he? he is like his party, they have to make everything into a race issue when they have no other way to support a shitty position.

He didnt mention checks to active soldiers either...he knows soldiers dont fall for BS scare tactics.
The elderly however...he knows they will freak out.

which is why I find him absolutely disgusting.

Why?

So let me make sure I understand Obama's priorities: global warming research gets funded but our Seniors citizens who pain into the system their whole lives and were told they had a "trust fund" have to go without.

Is that what Obama is saying?

Forum List

Back