Who am I ?Just a man.

Welcome! We drove through western Canada in 1992 and met a lot of very friendly people. During our trip, we were introduced to the sport of curling.

Anyway, if you are a Fox News Republican, you will fit in here just fine. Other than that, well . . . buckle up. ;)

Welcome! We drove through western Canada in 1992 and met a lot of very friendly people. During our trip, we were introduced to the sport of curling.

Anyway, if you are a Fox News Republican, you will fit in here just fine. Other than that, well . . . buckle up. ;)

Isn't Canada the most awesome place? We took a cross-country train ride through in 2006, Montreal to Vancouver. Their Glacier areas from Jasper to Lake Louise are breathtaking. When I got home, I went apes over glacier blue. Everything had to be glacier blue for 2 years. :D I still love it.

Male.Canadian. Speak French ,Italian,English.
Over 21. Retiired. .
Like hockey and other sports.
Classical education.
History my forte.
Speak French,Italian ,English.
Traveled a lot.
Hello,Salut,Ciao to all of you.

Thanks for checking in. See ya in another 9 months.

I see you not doing so well with the rep system, so Ive given you a little pos rep for ya troubles, ok.

Welcome.

I did too - but we don't have much juice. See if SB or Syrenn or some Big Time Repper can be called into the mix. THAT'll get our new amie going.

In the meantime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back