Who agrees with these principles?

We Americans live in what's known as a 'Pluralist Society' which means we accept more than one idea.

When folksmchant 'send her back' and when the president says 'go back to where you came from', we begin to lose our grip on our Pluralist Society and slide downhill toward authoritarianism.

Trumpmsupporters twist themselves into pretzel shape to justify racism. Twisting thus stops the blood flow from the vital organs responsible for ethical, moral and civil ideals.

folksmchant?

Trumpsmsupporters?

Do you ever fucking proofread your posts, dumbass?
This iPad keyboard has a soul of its own.

Thanks for the grammar policing. It must make you feel important and valuable.

No, you are lying. You never proofread your posts!

Now, does my exposing your lies make you feel unimportant and useless? It should!
I o quote Melania's Teump, I really don't care, do you?

Who or what is Melania's Teump?

Did we really need more evidence that leftists are the very least self-aware people to ever draw a breath?
Do you support racism as a tenet of American governance?

How self aware are you?

Where is the racism? The Four Whores of the Apocalypse claimed racism? Two are Causcasians, one is African-American and the other is Black.
Where is the racism?

Bernie Sanders has the same political views, by and large, as the four congressmen. Would Trump tell Samders to go back to where he came from?

If it isn't about race, why use a racist trope?

Two are Caucasians, one is African-American and the other is Black! Did you flunk reading until they deemed you mentally retarded and untrainable? There is no "race" to be racist about, dumbass!
You must have industrial strength Dramamine at your table to sustain such unimaginable spin.

Spin?

Facts to dispute your stupidity is now spin?

BTW, in your case, that is "Drama mine" because you sure are a drama queen!

Do you support racism as a tenet of American governance?

How self aware are you?

Where is the racism? The Four Whores of the Apocalypse claimed racism? Two are Causcasians, one is African-American and the other is Black.
Where is the racism?

Bernie Sanders has the same political views, by and large, as the four congressmen. Would Trump tell Samders to go back to where he came from?

Two are Caucasians, one is African-American and the other is Black! Did you flunk reading until they deemed you mentally retarded and untrainable? There is no "race" to be racist about, dumbass!
You must have industrial strength Dramamine at your table to sustain such unimaginable spin.

Spin?

Now that's a permeating insight.

That all ya got?

• The right to criticize;
  • The right to hold unpopular beliefs;
  • The right to protest;
  • The right of independent thought.
These basic principles will defeat the four tenets of Trump.

Fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear.

A Republican senator wrote these principles in 1950. What Republican supports these ideals today?
The Dim party disagrees with those principles, numbnuts.

Senator Margaret Chase Smith wrote this Declaration of Conscience in 1950 as a response to McCarthyism.

Here, nearly 70 years later, those who espouse fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear find it as unpopular as the McCarthyists did then.
The ones espousing fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate are those screeching RACIST! at those who disagree with them.

The ones espousing fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate are those who vandalize businesses and assault people with whom they disagree.

The ones espousing fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate are those who demand that speech they don't like be silenced.

You've met the enemy, Bubba.......
You left out the thugs who assault Trump supporters leaving one of his rallies.

Where is the racism?

Spin?

That all ya got?

So tell me oh dumbass of USMB, what was racist about Trump's comments?

He didn't mention race. The self-indicted Four Whores of the Apocalypse are from three different races, and two national origins. Explain the racism. I won't hold my breath. You will just call me a name and deflect to some other stupid statement.

• The right to protest;

A Republican senator wrote these principles in 1950. What Republican supports these ideals today?

Yeah. Fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear. Those things are definitely being used to the max by the left.
The right to criticize.....politely, yes.....the left clearly falls down on that one.
The right to hold unpopular beliefs....like wanting the end of free speech and take away freedoms cited in the Bill of Rights. That's a left thing again.
The right to protest.....peacefully. Well, the left has again, clearly lost that one.
The right to independent thought...unless it conflicts with the thoughts of the left.
FEAR: The left throwing bike-locks at people, punching them, hitting them with signs. A clear leftist tactic that's been on video after video.
IGNORANCE: Not doing independent research and thinking, but just hanging with the mob mentality.
BIGOTRY: If non-whites choose to side with Republicans, call them racists, knowing they aren't. That's the prime leftist tactic, for any non-white that doesn't side with their ideology, is a traitor to their race. Another idiotic leftist tactic.
SMEAR: Calling anyone that's not onboard with the left's Leninism, racist, misogynist, homophobe and any other lie they can come up with. The left's good at that.

• The right to protest;

Your posts are what happened when you lost the capacity to be a free thinker about three decades ago

• The right to protest;

Fear, Ignorance, bigotry and the smearing of those who disagree are progressive traits.

Where is the racism?

Spin?

That all ya got?

He didn't mention race. The self-indicted Four Whores of the Apocalypse are from three different races, and two national origins. Explain the racism. I won't hold my breath. You will just call me a name and deflect to some other stupid statement.
As the newly appointed dumbass of USMB, I would never deign to call you a name.

Racist, like people who suffer from body odor, never recognize racism when the do it. Diluting the word will not lead to its acceptance. What? Me worry? Racists and their Alfred E. New,an defense. Pathetic.

• The right to protest;

Yeah. Fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear. Those things are definitely being used to the max by the left.
The right to criticize.....politely, yes.....the left clearly falls down on that one.
The right to hold unpopular beliefs....like wanting the end of free speech and take away freedoms cited in the Bill of Rights. That's a left thing again.
The right to protest.....peacefully. Well, the left has again, clearly lost that one.
The right to independent thought...unless it conflicts with the thoughts of the left.
FEAR: The left throwing bike-locks at people, punching them, hitting them with signs. A clear leftist tactic that's been on video after video.
IGNORANCE: Not doing independent research and thinking, but just hanging with the mob mentality.
BIGOTRY: If non-whites choose to side with Republicans, call them racists, knowing they aren't. That's the prime leftist tactic, for any non-white that doesn't side with their ideology, is a traitor to their race. Another idiotic leftist tactic.
SMEAR: Calling anyone that's not onboard with the left's Leninism, racist, misogynist, homophobe and any other lie they can come up with. The left's good at that.
Oh. Dear God.

Q.E.D.

It would be interesting to hear about the ethnic roots of the people who chant that they want to send some other American back to their ancestral birthplace. My relatives came from Ireland and eastern Europe, and we are damned thankful to be here. It is my understanding that Germany did not want trump's grandfather back. Apparently, his mother's story is interesting, as well. A poor Scottish girl.

Senator Margaret Chase Smith wrote this Declaration of Conscience in 1950 as a response to McCarthyism.

Here, nearly 70 years later, those who espouse fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear find it as unpopular as the McCarthyists did then.
/----/ "those who espouse fear, ignorance, bigotry and smear"
upload_2019-7-21_6-53-32.png

Spin?

That all ya got?

As the newly appointed dumbass of USMB, I would never deign to call you a name.

Racist, like people who suffer from body odor, never recognize racism when the do it. Diluting the word will not lead to its acceptance. What? Me worry? Racists and their Alfred E. New,an defense. Pathetic.

Once again, you fail to provide an answer. Your title goes unchallenged!

What was racist about Trump's comments?

Not a single libtard can answer honestly because no answer exists!

However the same applies to both the right and left extremes.

We see people kicked out of establishments because of wearing a hat, being a member of a party that is seemingly unpopular. We see statues torn down. If you don’t agree with a person’s politics you refuse to go to the White House and meet a President. There are extremists that go to protest and are interrupted by groups like Antifa. It seems fear, ignorance and bigotry are plentiful from the extremes.

So to play that only the right behaves this way is an out right lie.

What was racist about Trump's comments?

Just look at you:

The Four Whores of the Apocalypse [...]

Proclaiming, though implicitly, that women of color are not to be deemed worthy of sharing the benefits of U.S. citizenship in case they criticize the Dear Leader - as opposed to those of less melanin-afflicted extraction - should be easy enough to figure out as a textbook example of racism.

You are just too covered in your own racism (not to mention misogyny) to figure it out. Not to mention dumber than the average brick. That just about sums it up, "Admiral".

Forum List

Back