Whitney Houston

Are the ongoing reports which are still coming in accurate?

Whatcha mean??

Last I heard....the funeral is Saturday at a church in Newark, New Jersey...where she grew up. The church can seat 1500 people........the family was against it at first, but have now decided to put up a large Tv outside, for the fans to watch the funeral.
And the flags have been ordered to be at lowered on Saturday, in honor of her.
Also.....the latest news from people who saw her the night before she died...was she had been drinking very heavily.
My money is on....she basically killed herself.....by taking too much...of everything.

I keep hearing repeated reports that she's still dead.

Whatcha mean??

Last I heard....the funeral is Saturday at a church in Newark, New Jersey...where she grew up. The church can seat 1500 people........the family was against it at first, but have now decided to put up a large Tv outside, for the fans to watch the funeral.
Also.....the latest news from people who saw her the night before she died...was she had been drinking very heavily.
My money is on....she basically killed herself.....by taking too much...of everything.

Well, your sources are correct!
Do not change which news station you watch, because they are damn good!! :lol:

Whatcha mean??

Well, your sources are correct!
Do not change which news station you watch, because they are damn good!! :lol:

When they are right, the STAY right!

Whatcha mean??

yep... up in heaven, in a three-way with John Belushi and Frank Zappa...

Whatcha mean??

yep... up in heaven, in a three-way with John Belushi and Frank Zappa...

How do you know all of them made it to Heaven??
Somebody might not have.....*gulp*

She never wrote a song in her life. Music like this exists so that people who dont care about music have something to listen to...

Forum List

Back