Whitney Houston died of cocaine OD

serves her right - she new the dangers of cocaine...................................

I thought of suicide. She was supposed to sing that night, but her voice was no more than a croak. I could see her taking this way out rather than be humiliated like that. Of course she could have claimed too sick to perform, stayed in her room and coked up for the rest of the night.

So she got completely zonked out and passed out in the bathtub.
You know...that rings of suicide...just sayin'

From what i heard.... she was in the bathroom.... high on what ever she was taking. Fell and landed in the tub and drowned.

She was alive when she drowned, which is why the official cause of death is drowning.

From what i heard.... she was in the bathroom.... high on what ever she was taking. Fell and landed in the tub and drowned.

She was alive when she drowned, which is why the official cause of death is drowning.

She took off all her clothes before she fell? I would bet that the only water in her lungs was from her last breath.

She took off all her clothes before she fell? I would bet that the only water in her lungs was from her last breath.

Are you always fully dressed in your bathroom? She could have also been in the tub and just passed out....and slipped under.

It is common for people to commit suicide in the bathroom, specifically by overdosing and drowning. Obviously I don't have a flippin' clue what happened...just sayin' - with her mental background it is a possibility. She has been a wreck for years.

My shocked face.

etrade-shocked-face.jpg

It is common for people to commit suicide in the bathroom, specifically by overdosing and drowning. Obviously I don't have a flippin' clue what happened...just sayin' - with her mental background it is a possibility. She has been a wreck for years.

I agree. I am only saying the official cause of death was drowning.... not an overdose.

Cocainewas thebitches drug-of-choice (hate thatphrase)

got what she had coming.

With everything that she had in her body and combined with drinking and then a full tub of water......I can't see how anyone would be surprised. She was a walking time bomb~

not someone whose death should be mourned - brought in omn herself...........

Forum List

Back