Whitlock: NRA is New KKK

I call it like I see it. And I see it as you with your one line insults calling people cowards and pussies...etc as trying to be tough.

Once again your lack of facility with the English langauge has led you to misunderstanding.

I stand by my claim. And I am willing to bet it will not be long before you resort to the very tactics I described.

Standing by false claims does not make them correct. If I see the usual suspects posting things that reveal them to be cowards and pussies I will point that out. Your inability to understand the English language will NOT cause that to mean I am playing the tough guy.

Maybe you should take and ESL class or something. You seem to be having a lot of trouble today.

I would change that till AFTER the civil rights act. The acts corrected the mistake made in plessy v. fergeuson, and were needed since the South ignored the consitution for 90 years, however I think the split came when the dependency society was created, as well as the forcing of anti-discrimination laws onto groups and organizations where it had not merit.

At least thats where the split is for me. However I do agree on your previous post, only Nazis are Nazis, etc.

you're right about inserting "after". thanks.

but when johnson signed the bill he KNEW that he lost the south. he just thought it would be for a generation. he didn't count on the southern strategy as a GOP means of solidifying the white southern vote... so the south has been lost for more than four decades.

and if you think i'm wrong... look at who the 'states' rights' people are... they're the ones who are still pissed off that the feds had the nerve to tell them what to do with their jim crow laws.

they don't couch it that way... but it certainly is in the mix.

That may be some of the states rights people, but not all.

One thing I do agree is that the non discrimination laws were needed in the south for a time. Partly to get rid of the entrenched racism that was there, but also as punishment for ignoring 3 amendments for 90 years. However, now that the ingrained institutional racism is a thing of the past, i would remove the laws on discrimination for private entities, except for those involved in interstate commerce, or those that provide services such as lodging, and basic food supply. At this point the market will handle those who "wont serve blacks, or gays, or whatever". Also at that point we will see the racists out in the open. Win Win in my book.

where i would disagree with you is that i think nondiscrimination laws are still needed. and there's nothing wrong with them if one truly doesn't discriminate. i don't believe it was punishment. i believe it stated simply that their behavior was unacceptable and if they were going to continue, there would be remedies.

the market handles nothing of the sort. if i opened a store in a town in the south and refused to serve blacks, do you think for a second the townsfolk would refuse to go there?

while there are things the market is good at, preventing discrimination isn't one of them.

while we do see racists out in the open, i'd still assert that in some places it just doesn't matter...

Once again your lack of facility with the English langauge has led you to misunderstanding.

I stand by my claim. And I am willing to bet it will not be long before you resort to the very tactics I described.

Standing by false claims does not make them correct. If I see the usual suspects posting things that reveal them to be cowards and pussies I will point that out. Your inability to understand the English language will NOT cause that to mean I am playing the tough guy.

Maybe you should take and ESL class or something. You seem to be having a lot of trouble today.

Wow you're really showing your lack of intelligence.

My claim is my opinion of you therefore it cannot be false.

When I see you acting like a tough guy I will point it out.

Your claim is NOT your opinion of me, it is about what the words I use mean. You are allowed your opinion of me, but you cannot change the meaning of the English language to suit your agenda.

Now, about that class...

Your claim is NOT your opinion of me, it is about what the words I use mean. You are allowed your opinion of me, but you cannot change the meaning of the English language to suit your agenda.

Now, about that class...

Now you're going to tell me what my claim is?

I said you were acting like an internet tough guy. THAT IS AN OPINION.

And you cannot tell me what words I can or cannot use in my assessment.

For someone that claims NOT to be an internet toughie, you sure are trying real hard to act like one.

Trying to tell me what my claim is and trying to tell me what I can or cannot use to form an opinion.

smh

Now, about that class...

You based that assessment on a misunderstanding of the English language.

Now, about that class...

Oh brother, you have no idea what you're talking about. Go ahead with your veiled insults. Fact is I think at times you try to act like an internet toughie. There is nothing you can say or do that will change that opinion.

Oh brother, you have no idea what you're talking about. Go ahead with your veiled insults. Fact is I think at times you try to act like an internet toughie. There is nothing you can say or do that will change that opinion.

You are wrong, and have nothing upon which to base your unfounded conclusion. You're really having a bad day today.

That's the great thing about freedom of speech. Anyone is entitled to be an idiot.

I would chalk it up to big time hyperbole.
NRA is nothing but a front group for the Arms Dealer, have been able for years been to bully our politicians into mostly inaction on more stricter gun laws that are common sense and would save lives.

Track record on defeating candidates that challenge their existence is more hype than reality and it's about time our lawmakers realize this and take action.

Front group for arms dealers? :lol: Were it not for the NRA the gun grabbers would have insured the Second Amendment would have been all but erased from our memories by now. The fact that America needs groups like the NRA to defend our Freedoms from those who desire to abolish them, is what I find truly despicable.

Whitlock is a fat piece of shit. He's never been anything but a shit stirrer his whole career, especially after he fatted himself out of football. Every time his fat ass gets fired he cries racism. He probably pissed himself with glee when he heard about a Chiefs player committing murder with a firearm so he could once again take a giant shit on his old beat in KC.

Fuck that fat ass loser.

I'm a black man. OLD Black Man. I read this story, from this writer, and it made me sick. I used to do a great deal of business in Kansas City and I have heard this race-baiters antics on more than one occasion. Frankly, I doubt that he is much of a "racist" per se. I truly believe that he lands squarely on the definition of "media whore" and nothing more.

I feel certain that Whitlock knows exactly what he is doing. Exactly what he is accomplishing. He knows that running an article like this will get him the attention he feels he "needs" to further his career. It really is that simple, I think.

No different than Lindsay Lohan being continually detained for her antics. Nothing more than a media whore. Remember that there is "no such thing as bad publicity".

Forum List

Back