Whitlock: NRA is New KKK

Everything is fucking racist to these fuckers. No, the nra is a group that fights for our secondment amendment....That is something that you bastards never had anything to do with.

Hell, I can't name a single fucking thing that your people did to advance anything.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

After looking at Haiti 1803, Zimbabwe and South Africa...I'm not going to stop and allow any double standard against whites. I will fight until dead.

You have never and will never fight anything or anyone, you pathetic little coward.

The guy is a Murderer.
Gun or no gun he would have killed her.This guy could just as easily have broken her neck or have used a kitchen knife, if he had not used a gun.
Another lefty using the blame game again.

Oh but it does apply.

You are the master at hurling insults and calling people cowards as if you are above the fray, when in fact you are no different than they are.

I asked you "how so?" and you haven't explained.

But I have.

You may not accept it it, but it was explained.

Try again. You were not very clear. I have not threatened anyone or suggested that I would "fight" or implied participation in mass violence, as these idiots repeatedly have. Pointing out cowardly attitudes and behavior is NOT trying to be a tough guy. Maybe you don't understand the concept.

I asked you "how so?" and you haven't explained.

But I have.

Try again. You were not very clear. I have not threatened anyone or suggested that I would "fight" or implied participation in mass violence, as these idiots repeatedly have. Pointing out cowardly attitudes and behavior is NOT trying to be a tough guy. Maybe you don't understand the concept.

Calling people cowards and pussies is trying to be tough.

Whitlock is a fat piece of shit. He's never been anything but a shit stirrer his whole career, especially after he fatted himself out of football. Every time his fat ass gets fired he cries racism. He probably pissed himself with glee when he heard about a Chiefs player committing murder with a firearm so he could once again take a giant shit on his old beat in KC.

Fuck that fat ass loser.

But I have.

No it's not. You have some odd misconceptions.

I call it like I see it. And I see it as you with your one line insults calling people cowards and pussies...etc as trying to be tough.

It isn't the NRA's fault that blacks blow each other away. Can't they control themselves??? O'noo's that's so fucking racist just saying it.

Its just another black commentator like many other black leaders - blaming everyone else for their own problems. Until the black community at large accepts 100% personality for their own lives things will never get better for them. I believe based on my own experiance with about 80% of black people - they do not as culture take full responsibility for their lives - and their own personal decisions. The 20% I see on TV or meet in person that do are refreshing, but unfortunately they are not the majority.

When you do have a strong black leader who calls for personal responsbility and to stop blaming past wrongs for current bad decisions by blacks today - he is roundly shouted down by the black community at large.

But I have.

You do that all the time asshole.:lol:

I call it like I see it. And I see it as you with your one line insults calling people cowards and pussies...etc as trying to be tough.

Once again your lack of facility with the English langauge has led you to misunderstanding.

I stand by my claim. And I am willing to bet it will not be long before you resort to the very tactics I described.

You do that all the time asshole.:lol:

No, I don't and you very well know it.

Forum List

Back