Whitlock: NRA is New KKK

I would chalk it up to big time hyperbole.
NRA is nothing but a front group for the Arms Dealer, have been able for years been to bully our politicians into mostly inaction on more stricter gun laws that are common sense and would save lives.

Track record on defeating candidates that challenge their existence is more hype than reality and it's about time our lawmakers realize this and take action.

but there is that thing called the Constitution

Everything is fucking racist to these fuckers. No, the nra is a group that fights for our secondment amendment....That is something that you bastards never had anything to do with.

Hell, I can't name a single fucking thing that your people did to advance anything.

Pretty soon just spitting on the street will be racist to blacks. Questioning their violence and crime rate is now racism.

Jesus christ these people are dumb.

what's interesting to me is that it used to be racist scum got negged to death immediately.

the fact that you're in green speaks volumes about the depth to which the posters on this board have sunk.

Gee, a black guy deals another race card. I'm shocked!

NRA was started after the civil war by union soldiers...

and the republicans were abolitionists... and liberal.. until the civil rights act.

stuff changes.

but what i said is still valid.

I would change that till AFTER the civil rights act. The acts corrected the mistake made in plessy v. fergeuson, and were needed since the South ignored the consitution for 90 years, however I think the split came when the dependency society was created, as well as the forcing of anti-discrimination laws onto groups and organizations where it had not merit.

At least thats where the split is for me. However I do agree on your previous post, only Nazis are Nazis, etc.

Last edited:

and the republicans were abolitionists... and liberal.. until the civil rights act.

stuff changes.

I would change that till AFTER the civil rights act. The acts corrected the mistake made in plessy v. fergeuson, and were needed since the South ignored the consitution for 90 years, however I think the split came when the dependency society was created, as well as the forcing of anti-discrimination laws onto groups and organizations where it had not merit.

At least thats where the split is for me. However I do agree on your previous post, only Nazis are Nazis, etc.

you're right about inserting "after". thanks.

but when johnson signed the bill he KNEW that he lost the south. he just thought it would be for a generation. he didn't count on the southern strategy as a GOP means of solidifying the white southern vote... so the south has been lost for more than four decades.

and if you think i'm wrong... look at who the 'states' rights' people are... they're the ones who are still pissed off that the feds had the nerve to tell them what to do with their jim crow laws.

they don't couch it that way... but it certainly is in the mix.

stuff changes.

And....?

Fact is, NRA has ZERO to do with KKK.

Btw, Repubix were not liberals.

i think i said that...

really? the most liberal president in my lifetime was richard nixon...

he started the EPA
opened china
ended the vietnam war
did shuttle diplomacy...

he'd be run out of town on a rail by today's GOP.. he'd never make it past a primary.

stuff changes.

you're right about inserting "after". thanks.

but when johnson signed the bill he KNEW that he lost the south. he just thought it would be for a generation. he didn't count on the southern strategy as a GOP means of solidifying the white southern vote... so the south has been lost for more than four decades.

and if you think i'm wrong... look at who the 'states' rights' people are... they're the ones who are still pissed off that the feds had the nerve to tell them what to do with their jim crow laws.

they don't couch it that way... but it certainly is in the mix.

That may be some of the states rights people, but not all.

One thing I do agree is that the non discrimination laws were needed in the south for a time. Partly to get rid of the entrenched racism that was there, but also as punishment for ignoring 3 amendments for 90 years. However, now that the ingrained institutional racism is a thing of the past, i would remove the laws on discrimination for private entities, except for those involved in interstate commerce, or those that provide services such as lodging, and basic food supply. At this point the market will handle those who "wont serve blacks, or gays, or whatever". Also at that point we will see the racists out in the open. Win Win in my book.

stuff changes.

And....?

Fact is, NRA has ZERO to do with KKK.

Btw, Repubix were not liberals.

i think i said that...

really? the most liberal president in my lifetime was richard nixon...

he started the EPA
opened china
ended the vietnam war
did shuttle diplomacy...

he'd be run out of town on a rail by today's GOP.. he'd never make it past a primary.

Yes.... "Some" Repubix are liberal.... Some.

Bush was a liberal as well, Reagan wasn't.

So I guess we kind of agree. :dunno:

Forum List

Back