"Whitey is to Blame" - President of Brazil

I have never heard people of color complement blue eyed white folks when economic times are good.

Those Blue eyed crackers would get all the Big bonuses, and Blacks and other minorites would be left with crumbs.Thats why you never here anything.
Look at what those White Boy executives did at AIG. And our economy is in an economic downturn, and they still paid themselves millions. Can you white boys,
and GodBoy's justify that absurdity of giving out bonuses, after accepting a Federal Government bailout!!!??.Lets see which one of You will defend that
atrocity.?!?

Last edited:
You may not like the way the blue eyed white folks do things,

but there are no black eyed Africans that can do it better.

Look at what those White Boy executives did at AIG. And our economy is in an economic downturn, and they still paid themselves millions. Can you white boys,
and GodBoy's justify that absurdity of giving out bonuses, after accepting a Federal Government bailout!!!??.Lets see which one of You will defend that
atrocity.?!?

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a pass to bad people, so long as they share the same color of my skin. I hold no alliegence to the fools giving bonuses after recieving bailout money.

I have never heard people of color complement blue eyed white folks when economic times are good.

Those Blue eyed crackers would get all the Big bonuses, and Blacks and other minorites would be left with crumbs.Thats why you never here anything.
atrocity.?!?

It was a black man who gave them federal money ... :eusa_whistle:

atrocity.?!?

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a pass to bad people, so long as they share the same color of my skin. I hold no alliegence to the fools giving bonuses after recieving bailout money.

Well isn't that what you White people have been known to do ,through out your entire history?!.I tell you White people created this economic mess, and it takes a Black man to
clean it all up!!?

As soon as people of color start running from white people instead of always too white people, then all the hateful comments towards white people will be more believable.

Forum List

Back