Whitey Bulger whacked at West Virginia penitentiary

I don't think prisons should be avenues for murdering people, regardless of the crime. The person imprisoned is there to keep him from harming himself and others, and if he was that hard to live with by other prisoners or even guards, he should have been protected from such a fate.

This nation stands for having laws and abiding by them. People are sent to prison when they serially ignore laws and commit crimes. They are experiencing the life of people who are or should be reviewing their crime, and hopefully are given a sentence commensurate with righting the wrongs of the past by the passage of time they could have been living like free men. Lessons do not come easy for some, so that's why some of them get long stints. Death by murder does not teach a lesson to the inmate. Murder of a prisoner should be so severely punished others will think twice before offing someone they dislike or heard being disparaged by any number of sources.

Justice is not served in this way.
I dunno. If he murdered one of my loved ones, I would be happy that he got the same while in Prison. Dude was rotten to the core and showed no mercy to people he deemed not worthy to live. Well, prisoners do some deeming on their own. Like child murderers, rapists and killers. Once gen pop learns the crime when it comes to kids..that perp doesn't last long. I see that as a good thing.
Well, I got my sense of justice from my mother, who always maintained that two wrongs don't make a right.

I don't think prisons should be avenues for murdering people, regardless of the crime. The person imprisoned is there to keep him from harming himself and others, and if he was that hard to live with by other prisoners or even guards, he should have been protected from such a fate.

This nation stands for having laws and abiding by them. People are sent to prison when they serially ignore laws and commit crimes. They are experiencing the life of people who are or should be reviewing their crime, and hopefully are given a sentence commensurate with righting the wrongs of the past by the passage of time they could have been living like free men. Lessons do not come easy for some, so that's why some of them get long stints. Death by murder does not teach a lesson to the inmate. Murder of a prisoner should be so severely punished others will think twice before offing someone they dislike or heard being disparaged by any number of sources.

I dunno. If he murdered one of my loved ones, I would be happy that he got the same while in Prison. Dude was rotten to the core and showed no mercy to people he deemed not worthy to live. Well, prisoners do some deeming on their own. Like child murderers, rapists and killers. Once gen pop learns the crime when it comes to kids..that perp doesn't last long. I see that as a good thing.
Well, I got my sense of justice from my mother, who always maintained that two wrongs don't make a right.
I can agree with that, but....I was just saying that if it were one of my loved ones as Bulgers victims...that would go right out the window.

Where does do unto others as they would do unto you fit?

Where does do unto others as they would do unto you fit?
Do you always dumb down scriptural quotes? The Lord said, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," which is a far cry from the "eye for an eye" theory which your version invokes. If an inmate murders one of his fellow inmates, he is likely to experience a trial that assures he will harm no other person for the duration. I do not care to speculate what that correctional action will require.

Inevitable.

"Bulger" ends in an "r".

"r" is not a vowel.

You're not Italian if your name doesn't end in a vowel.

You can't be a mob boss in New England unless........

And "r" isn't.

I'm pretty sure the moron thought latkes were a caffeinated drink.

I know it isn't like a common tradition for drunk Jews to down latkes to sober up.
It works , that and kuggle
Lattes work too.
But they aren't one and the same thing.

Actually, lattes aren't as effective as one might think. Granted, there is a small amount of sugar (carbs) and milk (fats), but it's not enough to be effective. And, fwiw, caffeine doesn't have any effect as to how fast you will process alcohol. All you get when you feed a drunk caffeine is a wide awake drunk.

Best food/drink to serve a drunk is Menudo. Ma owned a bar for 40 years and she always had a pot of it on the stove in the back room. :)
Eat the menudo....sober up....start drinking again.

Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.

Who is James Mueller?
He makes pasta.

upload_2018-11-1_19-25-3.jpg

Mr. Bulger is rumoured to have deep ties with Special Persecutor James Mueller.

Fox news correspondent Sean Hannity has discussed the link betwixt the two several times, and there was concern that Mr. Bulger- serving a life sentence- would drop the dime on Mueller and other associates of his in the Deep State.

Well, Bulger got whacked today, and finding the reason why and who is the key. I don't know if Mr. Mueller is involved, but he'd certainly have motive.

I love right wing conspiracies. They are little perpetual motion machines that use imagination as their basis their own conspiracy as evidence of the conspiracy.

Hannity makes up 'deep ties'. Then his supplicants use his accusation of 'deep ties' as evidence that they must be true.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back