Whitesplaning Racism

I guarantee that many whites here will stop reading this after they see the word whites. These are the same people who will read volumes of racist lies about blacks without fail. Yet as they don't they'll be more than glad to post their opinions too stupid to understand they are doing exactly what the writer says.

6 Ways Well-Intentioned People Whitesplain Racism (And Why They Need to Stop)
This is an excellent article, thank you for posting it

...when I’m talking about a racist act, I don’t have much interest in whether or not the person responsible is “a racist.”

If that sounds counterintuitive, then you could really use this clarification about addressing white supremacy: It’s not about identifying people as racists.

It’s also not about “bashing” white people – but you may interpret it that way if you’re feeling uncomfortable. And then you might whitesplain that people of color are “attacking” you for no reason.

When it comes to things like holding implicit biases and benefiting from white privilege, the question of whether or not someone is intentionally bigoted is completely irrelevant.

So you’re not under attack if a person of color is talking to you about race – not even if they’re calling you out for racism.

I remember one call-out in which writers of color let a white editor know how he’d contributed to racism in the publishing industry, and how he could do better.

Because it’s such a sensitive topic, many people interpret any mention of racism as a conflict – and this discussion was no different.

The editor’s friends immediately rallied to his defense, saying, “He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body!”

But nobody had even said this man was “a racist.” We simply pointed out that his actions had a harmful impact – and his being a good person wouldn’t make that impact vanish.

If you’re called out for racism and you take it as a personal attack on your character, you’re making the situation all about you – not the bigger picture of how all of us can take responsibility for our own role in white supremacy.

Your belief that someone “doesn’t have a racist bone in their body” can lead you to overlook the impact of what they’ve done and focus instead on their intentions.

In other words, you’re oversimplifying the issue, separating yourself from “the bad guys” and saying good people can’t possibly do something wrong.

Unfortunately, good people contribute to white supremacy every day – and if you can’t face the ways white supremacy influences your life, you’ll never be able to change it. That means you’ve got to stop focusing on your good nature and intentions, which has you prioritizing your feelings over people of color’s pain.​
Do stupid negroes like this understand that many white people, you know, the ones who work for a living and take care of themselves (unlike black welfare recipients), don't give much of a shit about his "problems?"
I just read this in a book by Tim Wise. It is very interesting and speaks to your very common attitude:
"Indeed, even cash welfare – created as part of the 1935 Social Security Act – was originally supported as a way to help white women whose husband had died or left home to look for work during the Depression. Interesting isn’t it? Cash welfare was originally conceived on these grounds: as a way to foster benign dependence on the state. And virtually no one balked. But as soon as women of color gained access to the same benefits, those programs came to be seen as the cause of all that was wrong with the poor. They made you lazy, encouraged you to have babies out of wedlock and needed to be cut back, perhaps even eliminated.

Doesn’t it seem convenient that growing opposition to government intervention in the economy, the housing market and the job market and other aspects of American life parallels almost directly the racialization of social policy, and the increasing association in the white mind between such efforts and handouts to the undeserving “other?” That people who had long reaped the benefits of big government simply came to a deeper understanding of the inherent dangers of such a thing, only AFTER they had ridden the wave of such benefits for generations? No, the backlash against government was directly related to the increasingly common belief that “those people” were abusing the programs."

Wise consistently talks to the general obliviousness of whites to the issue of race. And USMB shows that Wise is correct about the constant nature of it and the modern ability of whites to remain blind.

There is no reason for a white person to even discuss race, just as there is no reason for a man to discuss gender equality. Their opinions are not actually wanted anyway. Better to just leave it well alone.

Just like whiteplaining and mansplaining, this stupidity is just a rule made up entirely by the left. I don’t have to follow that nonsense nor is it a valid point or rule. It’s just complete bull shit made up to halt any opposing views.

...when I’m talking about a racist act, I don’t have much interest in whether or not the person responsible is “a racist.”

If that sounds counterintuitive, then you could really use this clarification about addressing white supremacy: It’s not about identifying people as racists.

It’s also not about “bashing” white people – but you may interpret it that way if you’re feeling uncomfortable. And then you might whitesplain that people of color are “attacking” you for no reason.

When it comes to things like holding implicit biases and benefiting from white privilege, the question of whether or not someone is intentionally bigoted is completely irrelevant.

So you’re not under attack if a person of color is talking to you about race – not even if they’re calling you out for racism.

I remember one call-out in which writers of color let a white editor know how he’d contributed to racism in the publishing industry, and how he could do better.

Because it’s such a sensitive topic, many people interpret any mention of racism as a conflict – and this discussion was no different.

The editor’s friends immediately rallied to his defense, saying, “He doesn’t have a racist bone in his body!”

But nobody had even said this man was “a racist.” We simply pointed out that his actions had a harmful impact – and his being a good person wouldn’t make that impact vanish.

If you’re called out for racism and you take it as a personal attack on your character, you’re making the situation all about you – not the bigger picture of how all of us can take responsibility for our own role in white supremacy.

Your belief that someone “doesn’t have a racist bone in their body” can lead you to overlook the impact of what they’ve done and focus instead on their intentions.

In other words, you’re oversimplifying the issue, separating yourself from “the bad guys” and saying good people can’t possibly do something wrong.

Unfortunately, good people contribute to white supremacy every day – and if you can’t face the ways white supremacy influences your life, you’ll never be able to change it. That means you’ve got to stop focusing on your good nature and intentions, which has you prioritizing your feelings over people of color’s pain.​
Powerful!

Yet another classic from IM2.

Remember; if you're white, you can't win. If you talk about race IN ANY WAY, you're a racist. If you don't talk about race at all, you're in denial and are therefore an instrument of the patriarchy ... I mean, the system of racial oppression, or whatever. Sorry; got my victimhood religious texts mixed up there for a second.
Sounds like you feel like you're under attack. Why do you feel like someone is attacking you?

6 Ways Well-Intentioned People Whitesplain Racism (And Why They Need to Stop)

1. You Think I’ve Got a Fact Wrong (‘Actually…’)

Because of white supremacy, many white people – especially white men, who are also influenced by patriarchy – have been conditioned to speak over other people and dominate spaces.

And then you might do one of the most irritating forms of whitesplaining – assuming a person of color just doesn’t understand what’s going on.

I’ve experienced this too many times when white folks believe they know more about what I’ve been through than I do – through secondhand information or just their own wild guesses.

Talking with me about issues that affect my community means you have limits – you don’t have a lifetime of firsthand experience.

2. You Think My Feelings Are Wrong (‘Be Objective, It’s Not That Bad…’)

I’m upset, you’re confused, and the difference between our reactions isn’t just a matter of my being “oversensitive.” It’s a matter of privilege: You can learn about racism through secondhand sources, while I’ve directly experienced racism my entire life.

So it’s not up to you to decide what I should be offended by.

The truth is that you’re just as biased as anyone else – your perspective is influenced by your own experiences and position of privilege. That also gives you a biased point of view on what “objectivity” means.

3. You’re Concerned About My Approach (‘I Think What You Mean Is…’)

Whitesplainers are supposedly full of concern when they say I’d be better off, or a better advocate for racial justice, if I just said or did things differently.

For instance, have you ever felt the need to point out that a person of color was “generalizing” white people when they talked about racism?

If I say, “White people talk over me,” you might jump in with: “Not all white people. More people would listen to you if you didn’t generalize.”

Except there’s actually a problem with rushing to say that “not all white people” are part of the problem of white supremacy.

If I focused on reassuring every white person that they’re not personally responsible, then nobody would get the chance to examine how they might contribute .

Your attempt to make sure I get the right message across may come from a good place. But the thing is – and do forgive me if this comes across as “generalizing” – people who whitesplain so often get things wrong, or at the very least, they miss the point.

4. You Think You or Someone Else Is Being Falsely Accused (‘But I’m Not a Racist!’)

Speaking of derailments – when I’m talking about a racist act, I don’t have much interest in whether or not the person responsible is “a racist.”

5. You Heard Another Person of Color Say Something Different (‘That’s Not What I Heard…’)

Listening to people of color is a great way to learn about racism. But please don’t just carry our quotes around like weapons to use against other marginalized folks.

Too many white people use this tactic to tell us that we’re wrong about racism – citing the Native friend who doesn’t mind cultural appropriation, or the Black celebrity who disagrees with Black Lives Matter protesters.

Or people like Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, etc.

For one thing, Black people are not a monolith. We’re allowed to disagree. And your whiteness doesn’t grant you the authority to determine which one of us is right.

6. You Want Me to Stop Talking About Racism (‘You’re Being So Divisive’)

Let’s face it – there are several excuses for whitesplaining, from hurt feelings to so-called “concern,” but many people who whitesplain do it simply because they don’t want me to talk about race.

“You’re being divisive.” “We should be uniting.” “There’s no such thing as race – we’re all human!”

Whitesplaining is particularly dangerous when it’s used to shut down conversation and action against racism.
POWERFUL!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Do stupid negroes like this understand that many white people, you know, the ones who work for a living and take care of themselves (unlike black welfare recipients), don't give much of a shit about his "problems?"
I just read this in a book by Tim Wise. It is very interesting and speaks to your very common attitude:
"Indeed, even cash welfare – created as part of the 1935 Social Security Act – was originally supported as a way to help white women whose husband had died or left home to look for work during the Depression. Interesting isn’t it? Cash welfare was originally conceived on these grounds: as a way to foster benign dependence on the state. And virtually no one balked. But as soon as women of color gained access to the same benefits, those programs came to be seen as the cause of all that was wrong with the poor. They made you lazy, encouraged you to have babies out of wedlock and needed to be cut back, perhaps even eliminated.

Doesn’t it seem convenient that growing opposition to government intervention in the economy, the housing market and the job market and other aspects of American life parallels almost directly the racialization of social policy, and the increasing association in the white mind between such efforts and handouts to the undeserving “other?” That people who had long reaped the benefits of big government simply came to a deeper understanding of the inherent dangers of such a thing, only AFTER they had ridden the wave of such benefits for generations? No, the backlash against government was directly related to the increasingly common belief that “those people” were abusing the programs."

Wise consistently talks to the general obliviousness of whites to the issue of race. And USMB shows that Wise is correct about the constant nature of it and the modern ability of whites to remain blind.

There is no reason for a white person to even discuss race, just as there is no reason for a man to discuss gender equality. Their opinions are not actually wanted anyway. Better to just leave it well alone.

Just like whiteplaining and mansplaining, this stupidity is just a rule made up entirely by the left. I don’t have to follow that nonsense nor is it a valid point or rule. It’s just complete bull shit made up to halt any opposing views.

You whites do this all the time. That's why the term whitesplaining exists.

It is when white women played into the racism. Ask Emmitt Till. So then you step back.

White Women and Racial Complicity

To be a white woman in America is to be precariously power-adjacent: Because of our skin, we carry unquestioned privilege in power systems. Because of our gender, that security has a shelf life—we are included only as long as we are able or willing to perform according to those who control the levers.

It’s a dangerous charade, one so deeply internalized it often goes unexamined. Our history indicates that when white women want agency, we often go to white men—even when they are the source of our exclusion, or even if we have to sell out others along the way. In the wake of the 15th Amendment granting black men the right to vote, suffragists including Carrie Chapman Catt, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Laura Clay made their case for the white woman vote by appealing to white supremacy. In January, a new book revealed that Carolyn Bryant, the white woman who accused Emmett Till of touching her in 1955, had lied.

White women in America face a deficit of trust uniquely of our own making.

A Short History of White Women’s Complicity
Mothers of Massive Resistance: White Women and the Politics of White Supremacy by Elizabeth Gillespie McRae

In Mothers of Massive Resistance: White Women and the Politics of White Supremacy, historian Elizabeth Gillespie McRae makes a strong argument for white women’s vital role in protecting and perpetuating white supremacy and thwarting integration in the US. One hundred years ago, woman began to organize in ways that we would recognize from today’s resistance movements. They developed grassroots campaigns reaching out to other women and encouraging them to organize, to write letters, to publish, to speak up and to vote. They did this, however, in the name of Jim Crow, as a way to shore up white power in the face of legislation that would dismantle it. McRae demonstrates how white women, not just in the South but across the nation, turned their traditional roles as mothers, defenders of family and children, tellers of stories, and activists in schools into a political force that sustained racism, reshaped American conservatism, and continues to influence our politics and culture.

McRae’s goal is to demonstrate that the “fiercest proponents” of massive resistance to desegregation and racial integration in 20th century America were “…the daily grassroots activists who continually reshaped their support for various versions of racial segregation.” These diehard activists were largely white women who used their special roles in social welfare, public education, electoral politics and popular culture to keep the spirit of Jim Crow alive even when its legal basis had been removed by the Supreme Court and the federal government. She divides the book into two parts and a conclusion. Part I is entitled “Massive Support for Racial Segregation, 1920-1941”, Part II is “Massive Resistance to the Black Freedom Struggle, 1942-1974,” and the conclusion is “The New National Face of Segregation: Boston Women Against Busing.”

Check yourself woman. White women owned slaves, white women participated in Jim Crow nationwide. White women lied about black men and they were killed by those who you say oppressed you. You married your oppressors and when he died, you inherited your oppressors money/property if he had any. You married your oppressor and if you got divorced, you got half of what your oppressor had. So step back trying to come me like that lady. Humble yourself and know your history.

Because this is part of it.

Emmett Till's Accuser: I Made It Up

emmitt-till-collage.jpg
Man.....!!!

giphy.gif

Over 50% of the population has spent the greater part of human existence under the domination of men. Not too many lesser problems will be resolved before that is.

No excuses.

Get in line.

Your oppression is not more valid or important than mine, not to me or most women.

It is when white women played into the racism. Ask Emmitt Till. So then you step back.

To be a white woman in America is to be precariously power-adjacent: Because of our skin, we carry unquestioned privilege in power systems. Because of our gender, that security has a shelf life—we are included only as long as we are able or willing to perform according to those who control the levers.

It’s a dangerous charade, one so deeply internalized it often goes unexamined. Our history indicates that when white women want agency, we often go to white men—even when they are the source of our exclusion, or even if we have to sell out others along the way. In the wake of the 15th Amendment granting black men the right to vote, suffragists including Carrie Chapman Catt, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Laura Clay made their case for the white woman vote by appealing to white supremacy. In January, a new book revealed that Carolyn Bryant, the white woman who accused Emmett Till of touching her in 1955, had lied.

Mothers of Massive Resistance: White Women and the Politics of White Supremacy by Elizabeth Gillespie McRae

In Mothers of Massive Resistance: White Women and the Politics of White Supremacy, historian Elizabeth Gillespie McRae makes a strong argument for white women’s vital role in protecting and perpetuating white supremacy and thwarting integration in the US. One hundred years ago, woman began to organize in ways that we would recognize from today’s resistance movements. They developed grassroots campaigns reaching out to other women and encouraging them to organize, to write letters, to publish, to speak up and to vote. They did this, however, in the name of Jim Crow, as a way to shore up white power in the face of legislation that would dismantle it. McRae demonstrates how white women, not just in the South but across the nation, turned their traditional roles as mothers, defenders of family and children, tellers of stories, and activists in schools into a political force that sustained racism, reshaped American conservatism, and continues to influence our politics and culture.

McRae’s goal is to demonstrate that the “fiercest proponents” of massive resistance to desegregation and racial integration in 20th century America were “…the daily grassroots activists who continually reshaped their support for various versions of racial segregation.” These diehard activists were largely white women who used their special roles in social welfare, public education, electoral politics and popular culture to keep the spirit of Jim Crow alive even when its legal basis had been removed by the Supreme Court and the federal government. She divides the book into two parts and a conclusion. Part I is entitled “Massive Support for Racial Segregation, 1920-1941”, Part II is “Massive Resistance to the Black Freedom Struggle, 1942-1974,” and the conclusion is “The New National Face of Segregation: Boston Women Against Busing.”

Check yourself woman. White women owned slaves, white women participated in Jim Crow nationwide. White women lied about black men and they were killed by those who you say oppressed you. You married your oppressors and when he died, you inherited your oppressors money/property if he had any. You married your oppressor and if you got divorced, you got half of what your oppressor had. So step back trying to come me like that lady. Humble yourself and know your history.

emmitt-till-collage.jpg

According to you and your sources, ALL white people, even those with no power, contribute to white supremacy by merely existing here in America. Consequently, every person of colour is a victim at birth. As a woman in America, I call that B.S.. Our struggle has been worldwide and is being lost in much of the world.

Humans dominate whichever group they can. Black people oppress others when given the opportunity. Women dominate when given the opportunity. Life is a power struggle on every level, every relationship. The struggle ends when one submits or both negotiate bounds in some way (compromise).

You are not uniquely oppressed. You are not even oppressed worse than or more than others. People of color voted before women, the men anyway, in the US. Wives and daughters are chattel in a lot of the world. Honor killings, beatings, body shaming (burkas, hijabs, etc), being sold to men as wives, pay gaps even in Western countries, sexual harassment, etc.

If you would focus on illegal acts or changing laws, that would be one thing. It is a whole other thing to claim white people's existence in the US is racist (contributes to white supremacy) by default. That is no more true than, "The existence of men oppresses me!" It is an obvious way to shut down any discussion and to shame white people for breathing.

My existence on this planet somehow contributes to your victimhood; therefore, I need to modify my behavior. Sounds like a man telling me what to do and how to feel. Feels to me like I am being put in my place again. I bet you'd pat my head while mansplaining your whitesplaining grievances.

Wrong. And you don't want talk about laws or policy. That's been my main argument from day 1. Now you aren't going to get mercy from me as long as you try playing both sides. White men oppressed while women, but white women joined him in oppressing others. What you feel is your problem. Because even as you are here whining, white women are still participating in the racism against people of color. You are here whitesplaining while at the same time crying about mansplaining that's not happening to you in this debate.

The Women Behind White Power

Few Americans know the name Cornelia Dabney Tucker, but the Jim Crow South would not have been the same without her.

After the Supreme Court issued its 1954 decision in Brown v. Board of Education, ending public-school segregation, Senator James Eastland, the cigar-smoking chairman of the Senate Judicial Committee, turned to Mrs. Tucker to help aid him in his two-pronged assault on the decision. While Mr. Eastland wielded his chairmanship to counter civil rights, delaying, for example, the 1967 vote to confirm Thurgood Marshall, the first black Supreme Court justice, he counted on Mrs. Tucker to organize grass-roots opposition. And organize she did: She marched outside the court, wrote letters and lobbied legislators, civic organizations, women’s groups and conservative coalitions to protest an “activist” judicial branch. All the while, she modeled how to emphasize issues like constitutional overreach and the “alarming march of communism” while playing down racial segregation.

Mr. Eastland today is remembered as one of the country’s leading opponents to integration; until 2012, the law library at the University of Mississippi was named after him. Mrs. Tucker, however, has faded into history.

An element of surprise still animates discussions about white women supporting white supremacist politics. In part, it’s because the narrative of white supremacist history in the United States is not immune to the same sexist forces that have shaped so many of our national historical narratives: It has left out the women. And that has consequences for how we think about these politics today.

In minimizing the grass-roots work of women, the framing of white supremacist politics was no different. Just as Ms. Robinson and Ms. Gilmore led the 1955-56 boycott of buses in Alabama, in the 1970s, women like Louise Day Hicks led the antibusing crusades in the North, in an effort to avoid the desegregation of Boston public schools. While men debated in legislative chambers and listened to challenges on the bench, women headed to school cafeterias, playgrounds and PTA meetings, doing the bulk of the behind-the-scenes work of supporting the politics of segregation.

White women organized precinct gatherings to pressure their politicians to uphold Jim Crow laws. They transformed their homes into centers of bureaucratic efficiency — copying fliers, assigning neighborhoods for petition drives and scheduling protest shifts at elementary schools and bus garages.

It was also women who shaped the way segregation, white supremacy and ideas about racial identity were knitted into the fabric of their communities. Working as midwives, teachers and social workers, women policed the racial identity of babies, students and clients to ensure that the dividing line between white and black remained intact. And across the nation, women-led groups like Patriotic American Youth and the Women for Constitutional Government and Pro America spread the message to the next generation that opposition to racial equality was about states’ rights and limited government, not white supremacy.

But this broader narrative obscures and even gives cover to the ways white women sometimes used white supremacy for their own gain. The suffragist Carrie Chapman Catt in the early 20th century argued for women’s voting rights in Southern states on the basis that “white supremacy will be strengthened, not weakened, by white women’s suffrage.” In the 1920s, the journalist Nell Battle Lewis of North Carolina never questioned the absolute need for racial segregation even as she criticized the violence committed in the name of Jim Crow. Staying in the racial fold, she was afforded the opportunity to blast her state’s regressive labor and gender politics. Being a white supremacist, even a liberal one, meant that she remained part of the conversation.

The point, here, is neither to catalog nor to celebrate white women’s contributions to white supremacist politics. Instead, their work should change how we understand history. It is easy to denounce the racist pronouncements and white-supremacist politics of a George Wallace or a Roy Moore. But what white women teach us is that white-supremacist politics is sustained at a much more grass-roots level by our neighbors, school boards and even friends. White women have made white supremacy a much more formidable and long-lasting force in American society, sustaining it at both the local and national levels.

Opinion | The Women Behind White Power

Inside the Lives of White Supremacist Women
And why their numbers are growing.

White supremacists may believe the country belongs to white men, but it's an increasing number of white women who are fighting for the cause, says Kathleen Blee, University of Pittsburgh sociology professor and author of Inside Organized Racism: Women in the Hate Movement. The movement appears to be growing overall—the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which tracks hate groups and their activity, tallied a 48% increase in membership over the last 15 years, and estimates that of the 892 hate groups in the U.S. today, most are dedicated to white supremacy.

Female White Supremacists in America - How Woman Racists Live

Drop the white victimization.

Do what all the time? Debunk your racist lies?

Do what all the time? Debunk your racist lies?

You've debunked nothing.

Remember; if you're white, you can't win. If you talk about race IN ANY WAY, you're a racist. If you don't talk about race at all, you're in denial and are therefore an instrument of the patriarchy ... I mean, the system of racial oppression, or whatever. Sorry; got my victimhood religious texts mixed up there for a second.
Sounds like you feel like you're under attack. Why do you feel like someone is attacking you?

There you go, pointing the finger at me when I haven't even done or said anything.

Like I said, can't win. Might as well just stay silent.

There you go, pointing the finger at me when I haven't even done or said anything.

Poor sad oppressed white man. He can't make his racist comments without opposition anymore so now he thinks he can't win. Maybe learn to talk abut race accurately? Because there are whites here who do talk about race that don't get what you do.

Poor sad oppressed white man. He can't make his racist comments without opposition anymore so now he thinks he can't win. Maybe learn to talk abut race accurately? Because there are whites here who do talk about race that don't get what you do.

Lmao. IM2 calling anyone racist. Classic stuff.

How do you know that they're white?

Oh, and while you're explaining how you magically know someone's race from the internet (no, Donald Trump did not invent the art of the lie, btw), explain to me ...

why should any white person discuss race at all, in any capacity? As far as I'm concerned, there is no advantage in it, other than to spread hate or to troll. We benefit more from not saying anything about the subject and not responding when provoked.

Oh, and while you're explaining how you magically know someone's race from the internet (no, Donald Trump did not invent the art of the lie, btw), explain to me ...

why should any white person discuss race at all, in any capacity? As far as I'm concerned, there is no advantage in it, other than to spread hate or to troll. We benefit more from not saying anything about the subject and not responding when provoked.

It's pretty easy to tell you are white. The rest of your post shows why. So if you think whites have no reason to talk about race that means you shut your fucking mouths up with your opinions about blacks. Because that's what spreads hate and you whites are the ones here rolling.

Lmao. IM2 calling anyone racist. Classic stuff.

How do you know that they're white?

Post up a racist quote I have made.

It's pretty easy to tell you are white. The rest of your post shows why. So if you think whites have no reason to talk about race that means you shut your fucking mouths up with your opinions about blacks. Because that's what spreads hate and you whites are the ones here rolling.

You're clearly the one who wants to talk about it. How many threads have you started on this board? Lol.

The only white people who want to talk about race are idiots and racists. The normal ones realize there is no point and no advantage for them.

It's the same as arguing with feminists. You can, and you can make them look ridiculous if they don't know what they're talking about (most do not), but why bother? They're not going to change their minds anyway, and you're likely to come away from the encounter looking like an asshole to the ordinary person who doesn't understand how terrible the statistics supporting things like the wage gap and rape culture are, regardless of how right you may be. There is no INCENTIVE, no advantage to discussing these subjects as a member of the "majority" group. I guess feminists and black civil rights activists must get something out of it, but males and whites sure as hell do not.

Last edited:

You're clearly the one who wants to talk about it. How many threads have you started on this board? Lol.

The only white people who want to talk about race are idiots and racists. The normal ones realize there is no point and no advantage for them.

It's the same as arguing with feminists. You can, and you can make them look ridiculous if they don't know what they're talking about (most do not), but why bother? They're not going to change their minds anyway, and you're likely to come away from the encounter looking like an asshole to the ordinary person who doesn't understand how terrible the statistics supporting things like the wage gap and rape culture are, regardless of how right you may be. There is no INCENTIVE, no advantage to discussing these subjects as a member of the "majority" group. I guess feminists and black civil rights activists must get something out of it, but males and whites sure as hell do not.

There are over 4,000 threads in this section. So don't make yourself look silly by making comments not based in fact. The only reason why you're whining is because you don't get to freely run your mouths off with your racist claims about blacks. It is apparent what you are doing son, because you do not enter any thread made by a white person doing what you are here.

There are over 4,000 threads in this section. So don't make yourself look silly by making comments not based in fact. The only reason why you're whining is because you don't get to freely run your mouths off with your racist claims about blacks. It is apparent what you are doing son, because you do not enter any thread made by a white person doing what you are here.

Racist claims about blacks? Lol? Where?

You'd be hard-pressed to find any, I'd bet. Probably because I don't generalize based upon race. Nice try though. As usual with IM2, a swing and a miss.

And what am I doing here? Asking a simple question, one I thought would be quite easy for you to answer. Apparently it isn't, because you still haven't answered it. Why should any whites be willing to discuss race? What is in it for them?

Waiting ...

emmitt-till-collage.jpg
Man.....!!!

giphy.gif

So what exactly does some kid who has been dead over half a century have to do with current events?

Racist claims about blacks? Lol? Where?

You'd be hard-pressed to find any, I'd bet. Probably because I don't generalize based upon race. Nice try though. As usual with IM2, a swing and a miss.

And what am I doing here? Asking a simple question, one I thought would be quite easy for you to answer. Apparently it isn't, because you still haven't answered it. Why should any whites be willing to discuss race? What is in it for them?

Waiting ...

I'm not answering your questions. Why? Because there are over 4,000 threads here full of whites commenting about race.

Secondly you do not enter any threads by whites doing what you are here, but you have entered several threads by blacks doing it.

So keep waiting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back