Whites who complain about racial homegeniety

And it used to be even worse. We are seeing the last throes of those old time racists who think in terms of us vs. them....I hope.

Tribalism is a natural trait of both humans and also primates.

In essence, we are hard wired by our DNA to segregate and discriminate.

Humans do this mainly by visual references. Although, auditory cues can also come into play.

I'd venture to say I'm probably the "purest" white guy on this forum, and probably not even considered white by the vast majority (ethnic Luri from Iran). The concept of "white" in North America is a joke term nowadays anyway... it's becoming more and more clear with mtDNA and Y chromosome research that there is no such thing as a "pure" race, just a cross breeding of people that looked alike... and in unusual situations like the new world under colonialism, people that look different too.

Hey Joyce at the same token every time you spot a medium complexioned to light tone black person let that be a reminder to you who's ancestors couldn't get enough of the ebony punani. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, and any central American over 5'8 can vouch for the same. Amazing how you want the most historically proven misceginators in human history to switch up tune.

If my race wants to kill itself, I probably can't stop it. But I can try to talk them out of it. So here I am.

Forum List

Back