Whites Voting Against Their Interests?

Are you going to claim there are no rich black capitalists ? You better be, because it there is one you're theory is shot.

Blacks as a whole have only 1.0% of the wealth of this nation, so what does that tell you? This nation was founded by greedy white ultra-capitalists who perfectly created and perpetuated the conditions and evil products of capitalism.

You "wonder," but you needn't. I do not advocate human slavery, and never have. And in fact, the record shows that enslaving black Africans was one of the WORST THINGS whites could have ever done, both to blacks and themselves.

As a separatist, I would argue that slavery is just another nasty form of forced racial integration!

Ironically, I agree with you on that point.

The greatest threat to the working class is a slaving class.

That's one of the reasons I also so strongly object to prison systems renting out prison labor.

How does one fight a class war ?

Politically.

You do it by fighting one deadly classist policy, tax policy, government regulation or trade policy at a time.

There's no easy rule of thumb that one can apply to decide the outcome of policies.

One must really understand how the effects of those laws and policies impact the national economy overall.

But the first thing we must do is convince people that the current FREE TRADE mythology, the one that demotes CITIZENS into mere consumers, is wrongheaded and a detriment to every citizen in this land.

yes, battles can be won, just as so many of them have been lost in the last 40 years.

As to winning the war?

Well, there really is no good reason for it to be a war, as far as I can tell.

Back when the masters were still nationalist and paid enormous taxes to keep the Soviet communists at bay, they still lived in like kings, and the American working class was actually doing rather well at the same time.

As long as we're going to agree to have a capitalist economy, we are going to need every class to make it work.

So really we aren't seeking an end to capitalism, so much as we are seeking recognition that the working class are absolutely as much a part of that system as the capital class.

Right now, judging from some of the truly insulting things some players on this board write about their fellow Americans, I'm quite certain that a lot of people are under the mistaken notion that the wealthy alone are the source of all wealth.

My response to that is this:

Without the middle class, Bill Gates is just some nerdy loser who can't get laid.

So you would like the middle class to get some recognition or do you think they should get a larger piece of the pie ?

As Mr Bass has stated before, racism and discrimination are the products , evil products of capitalism because they are both used to keep the minority of people who own most of the wealth rich and keep the poor even more poor and fighting with each other. Perfect divide and keep rich strategy.

Exactly.

I happen to live someplace where there are no minorities.

Herabout the ******* are people living in trailers and theyre all white.

And the exactly same bullshit you hear about Blacks is what those people are accused of, too.

If we didn't have a BLACK race to shit on and to make the working class boogieman, we'd have to invent one.

Divide and conquer is exactly the power and control game being played on ALL of us.

Are you going to claim there are no rich black capitalists ? You better be, because it there is one you're theory is shot.

Total nonsense, of course.

Willy Mays played pro baseball but there was no shortage of racism in America at the same time.

An exception to the rule does not negate the basic truth of that law.

Total nonsense, of course.

Willy Mays played pro baseball but there was no shortage of racism in America at the same time.

An exception to the rule does not negate the basic truth of that law.

So capitalism hasn't been completely successful in suppressing blacks. Why is that? Are some better at it than others ?

So capitalism hasn't been completely successful in suppressing blacks. Why is that? Are some better at it than others ?

Capitalism is successful in that it continues to maintain the status quo of a small percentage of people controlling the majority of the wealth, even though capitalism is often presented a system where anyone can succeed and be rich .

So you would like the middle class to get some recognition or do you think they should get a larger piece of the pie ?

They have to get a bigger share of the pie otherwise the whole damned system devolves into something mean and far less wealthy for all concerned, Dill.

The reason America becasme the powerhouse it was was precisely because the working class was wealthy enough to make a lving, save some money and take care of ITSELF.

Enormous Inequity of incomes by class is the path to fascism.

The Founding fathers understood that quite well which is exactly why they put up protective barriers to manufactured goods in the first place.

Hell they went to war to get rid of the system which by law PREVENTED THEM FROM MANUFACTURING GOODS in Noth American.

ARe you aware of that?

ARe you aware that England wanted to keep this nation completely industy free?

Did you know it was illegal to make glass and paper, steel and iron?

England was committing economic war on the colonies.

We didn;t go to war over tea and taxes, folks. We went to war because England wanted to keep us on the wrong side of the industrial and balance of trade equasions.

They have to get a bigger share of the pie otherwise the whole damned system devolves into something mean and far less wealthy for all concerned, Dill.

The reason America becasme the powerhouse it was was precisely because the working class was wealthy enough to make a lving, save some money and take care of ITSELF.

Enormous Inequity of incomes by class is the path to fascism.

The Founding fathers understood that quite well which is exactly why they put up protective barriers to manufactured goods in the first place.

Hell they went to war to get rid of the system which by law PREVENTED THEM FROM MANUFACTURING GOODS in Noth American.

ARe you aware of that?

ARe you aware that England wanted to keep this nation completely industy free?

Did you know it was illegal to make glass and paper, steel and iron?

England was committing economic war on the colonies.

We didn;t go to war over tea and taxes, folks. We went to war because England wanted to keep us on the wrong side of the industrial and balance of trade equasions.

I understand the Revolution was fought so the colonies could run thier own economy and control their own destiny and now here we are.
We don't control our economy OR our destiny. Why did Americans let this happen ? What lie did Americans buy into and most of all--who TOLD that lie ?

I understand the Revolution was fought so the colonies could run their own economy and control their own destiny and now here we are.
We don't control our economy OR our destiny. Why did Americans let this happen ? What lie did Americans buy into and most of all--who TOLD that lie ?

Americans let this happen because they are sheep and the lie is that the government works for us. The lie was told by the politicians on orders from their boss the elite rich.

Americans let this happen because they are sheep and the lie is that the government works for us. The lie was told by the politicians on orders from their boss the elite rich.

names and details----

and when did Americans decide to be sheep?

I understand the Revolution was fought so the colonies could run thier own economy and control their own destiny and now here we are.

Indeed, here we are.

Lots of reasons, actually.

But if I had to decide which of the multiple forces brought us to this, I'd have to say the cold war was the real problem.

AFter WWII, back when America created 25% of the world's industrial wealth, we needed to do two things:

1. Get a lot of nations working again, and

2. Convince a lot of nations to eschew communist advances and play on our side.

One of the carrots we offered nations was free access into our markets.

So we cgave the tariff free importations rights to sell into our market.

Japan and Europe were the first two and most obvious examples of that. But then we started adding the Asian countries, too.

And ever time we did that, we stressed our American idustries.

So American industrialists, quite naturally responded by investing in foreign nations.

Loe and behold what did they find?

That they make MORE PROFIT manufacturing offshore, shipping it into America and selling here.

The floodgates of FREE TRADERISM were wide open. GATT and NAFTA would not have happened without the American monied class getting behind it.

Throw in the fact that the Soviet Empire crumbled, and that same master class no longer really felt like they needed a nation of free men to keep the Communists from taking over and shooting them all.

The social cohesion of the classes in American was torn asunder.

But we were SO RICH, that the problems of offshoring didn't effect enough of us ,at first, for it to really seem like a problem.

And as that problem manifested, Americans responded.

First we sent our women to work, thus keeping most American families afloat.

Then the credit industry took over. First they got the laws that most states had which prevented large interest ratesfrom being charged, so that they could pump up the consumer credit card industry to thrive, then the cost of money was kept artificially low so people could borrow.

When it reached the stage that people were remortgaging their homes to pya their CC bills, the problem was unsoluable.

That's when the CC industry changed the bankruptsy laws, too.

Now the shit hit the fan, and we discover that not only are people wildly in debt, but they cannot find jobs to pay off those debts either.

The government is broke because people do not make enough money to pay enough taxes to keep it solvent.

but hey the rich are richer than ever, and they really don't ahve to care if America crashes and burns.

AFter all, there's no commies in the wings ready to kill them if America falls, now are there?

So both American and the Soviet union really lost the cold war, folks.

The Soviets died first, but both died from the extensive ECONOMIC WOUNDS they inflicted on themselves while fighting their half century battle for dominance.

I can see where we are going with this. Protectionism! That is what led to so many wars in the past. Do we really need to go back to that?

Forum List

Back