Whites to be 2050 Minority

Doesn't bother me...we were minorities when we landed on this continent anyway...There are plenty of crakers in Europe to make sure the Arian sons continue.

:soul:

Originally posted by William Joyce
http://drudgereport.com/

I propose that the "colorblind conservatives" of this board discuss ways in which this will improve the lives, fortunes, communities and cultures of white people.
I have done the best I can for right now, but in the years to come I will be looking into buying a area in Switzerland as a option for my children in the years to come.

"Doesn't bother me...we were minorities when we landed on this continent anyway...There are plenty of crakers in Europe to make sure the Arian sons continue."

dmp! Your essay scored very low. You have misspelled "cracker" and "Aryan," and you failed to put a comma after continent. You also neglected to mention that when whites arrived in the New World, there was no affirmative action for Indians/Native Americans.

Are you sure you're white?

Originally posted by William Joyce
"Doesn't bother me...we were minorities when we landed on this continent anyway...There are plenty of crakers in Europe to make sure the Arian sons continue."

dmp! Your essay scored very low. You have misspelled "cracker" and "Aryan," and you failed to put a comma after continent. You also neglected to mention that when whites arrived in the New World, there was no affirmative action for Indians/Native Americans.

Are you sure you're white?

I spelled 'Craker' in a casual way...sometimes I use 'Crakah', 'Kraka', 'Qurahqua', ir 'Kracker'; not a proper way.
You got me on Aryan...my mistake.

Don't try to get Grammar-Nazi on me...you'll lose.

You are 'not' smarter nor better than me, my :soul: brother.

Have you seen Europe lately? It's choked with Muslims threatening to blow up France because the little Muslim girls can't wear their head scarves.

So what's the big deal? In my faculty at school I'm the minority. When I travel I'm the minority in the whatever country I visit. Pardon me if I don't add the extra deadbolts to my door and Lil' Saddam's do-it-yourself basement bunker.

Deal with it is right, because as a area becomes more hispanic, the quality of life is sure to decline.
It's funny how guys like Isaac from Canada and Bully from Ohio are telling guys from New York and Los Angeles about minoritys.

Originally posted by Big D
Deal with it is right, because as a area becomes more hispanic, the quality of life is sure to decline.
It's funny how guys like Isaac from Canada and Bully from Ohio are telling guys from New York and Los Angeles about minoritys.

Having lived in Toronto and Montreal, two large urban, multi racial metropolis's, I think I'm as qualified as anyone else to comment on race relations. Even my hometown is diversely ethnic as I have explained before. Why do you think only people living in the US, specifically NY and LA have the right to comment on race relations?

Originally posted by Big D

I've been all over the Pacific rim and lived in places where I've been the only white face for miles. I know what it's like to be a minority. And you know what?...I never had any trouble.

So, why don't you just crawl back up your own asshole and disappear.

Yes, the nations of the Pacific Rim are just like Harlem. Great response. Excellent comparison. Since nobody's up for the essay contest, how 'bout y'all come for a ride with me on the D train? I'll introduce you to the fellas, and we can all have a laugh about how silly our prejudices are.

Could you guys have made it any more obvious that you don't have any experience or knowlege when it come to the subject of minoritys?

The city of Los Angeles has by far more minority's then ALL of Canada combined.
And Bully are you serious? You are going to compare your vacation, to living and working in such areas as Compton, East LA and South central?

I wish I was as nieve as you guys, it reminds me of myself 20 years ago.

Mein gott!! How did it come to this Obergruppen Fuhrer?

Maybe if the Master Race bred a little quicker this wouldn't be a problem.

But the increase in asians should be good right? They have higher IQ's than us white folks so they should be able to uplift our country.

Isn't that the way the logic goes?

Originally posted by Zhukov
Mein gott!! How did it come to this Obergruppen Fuhrer?

Maybe if the Master Race bred a little quicker this wouldn't be a problem.

But the increase in asians should be good right? They have higher IQ's than us white folks so they should be able to uplift our country.

Isn't that the way the logic goes?
You see, the difference is that when White folks have children, they intend to take care of them.
Asians are great people who take care of there children, and also have the lowest crime rates and highest IQ's of all groups, If America was being invaded by Asians I would not have a problem.

Blacks and Hispanics do not take care of ther children.
They have the highest abortion rates
Highest rates of children up for adoption
Highest rates for children born addicted to drugs
Highest rates of children born with Aids
Highest out of wedlock births
highest crime rates and lowest IQ's

Forum List

Back