Whites still spending billions trying to look Black.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I see billions being spent every year by whites who are trying to get suntans. The skin cancer rates are skyrocketing, and you have whites who are hooked on suntaning salons.
Then they say we are trying trying to be white.
Blacks aren't spending billions trying to look white.
Your responses please.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oblbLHYu6uY]Frank Zappa - You Are What You Is - YouTube[/ame]

I see many whites at the beach laying under the hot sun browning themselves every day, very few blacks at the beach.
What is going on please some one tell me?

You are so right, 52nd- and that doesn't even include all that plastic surgery that Caucasians and Asians get to broaden/flatten their noses and get lip eversions! Not to mention all those Afro wigs Asians and Caucasians are sporting around these days.

You are so right, 52nd- and that doesn't even include all that plastic surgery that Caucasians and Asians get to broaden/flatten their noses and get lip eversions! Not to mention all those Afro wigs Asians and Caucasians are sporting around these days.

Don't forget all these white women spending millions of dollars trying to get black bubba lipps, and getting butt implants , trying to get a black womans ass.
You know white chicks have flat assses, and no lipps.!!

Just like all those black chicks straightening their hair and dying it blond huh?

beyonce_side2side.jpg

Don't forget all these white women spending millions of dollars trying to get black bubba lipps, and getting butt implants , trying to get a black womans ass.
You know white chicks have flat assses, and no lipps.!!

Gorilla.jpg

Whites do seek some tan, but that only serves to accentuate the white features, like blonde hair and light eyes. Whites do not actually want negroid features like flat noses, broad lips and the "monkey" facial appearance.

I see billions being spent every year by whites who are trying to get suntans. The skin cancer rates are skyrocketing, and you have whites who are hooked on suntaning salons.
Your responses please.

What are you stupid? Who says you have to be black to get a tan, come to think of it tanning can't be a black thing because blacks can't tan only sun burn, also your premise that their doing it to look black is also false because their doing to please society. Im more worried about black culture being adopted by White and Hispanic children in the U.S. its like they don't even know their own culture.

Last edited:
Your responses please.
Point one : Gorilla suit.
Point two : The Jackson family.

Yeah, just about every time I pull the boat back into the slip after a day out in the sun on lake Michigan I'm really hoping I soaked up enough rays to be looking Negro. Then, just a few dance lessons and I be cool.

Your responses please.

Vitamin D and aesthetics... Simple answer for a simple person.

White people eventually have to stop going, to the beach. Fortunately, the current solar radiance cycle is unexpectedly mild, so skin-damage will be less severe.

White men have to go, to the beach. Walking or running in the sand helps alleviate white-man's disease, which as anybody can see is an impairment, at hoops.

Let's get really honest, about where a white male can get into a vagina: not at a damn club.

Actually, yes, black (women) spend lots of money getting hair treatments, plastic surgery or on make up to make them look white. I have seen pictures of Rianna to Janet Jackson and they look like tanned white girls. There is a line being blurred here. White women like the late Amy Winehouse or Adele and those other white gals WANT to SOUND black and soulful...I have known a white kid or two that said they were ashamed of being white and hung out with black kids. It's peer pressure, nothing more. People grow out of that stage most of the time. Not sure what it means.

There's privilege with shit-colored skin, in our anti-white society.

Actually, yes, black (women) spend lots of money getting hair treatments, plastic surgery or on make up to make them look white. I have seen pictures of Rianna to Janet Jackson and they look like tanned white girls. There is a line being blurred here. White women like the late Amy Winehouse or Adele and those other white gals WANT to SOUND black and soulful...I have known a white kid or two that said they were ashamed of being white and hung out with black kids. It's peer pressure, nothing more. People grow out of that stage most of the time. Not sure what it means.

it means they have been brainwashed

I wouldn't say trying to look white, theyt still maintain their brown and black skin and are proud of it, maybe trying to get white features, straight hair or straight nose, at the most extream.

But comes no where close to the billions whites spend to get a brown skin tone.
There is no comparison.

Forum List

Back