whites should keep ‘individual reparations account’

Here´s a video of 3 negro women collecting reparations on their own.

http://grab.orsm.net/update20170216/fat-woman-sure-can-fit-a-lot-of-stuff-up-her-****.mp4?

I will be happy to show anybody where the seashore is and give them a compass heading to Africa so they can swim it.

Bring your own compass.

It's a longer swim from California than from Florida.

The azimuth from Florida is about 130 degrees magnetic if you want to land south of the Sahara and back into the jungle where your forefathers/mothers came from.

From California you need to aim for Australia and then wade ashore and cross it.

The croc's could get you in Australia if you don't watch out. They are bigger than the ones in Africa.

The azimuth to Australia from California is about 225 degrees magnetic.

Last edited:
White people don't owe blacks a damn thing. I will not apologize for my parents being whit, and I will not fell guilty for something that I did not do, and which never happened to any black American living today. These blacks ought to find a job and quit blaming their troubles on whites who are struggling just the same. Either that, or one or both of the races ought to separate geographically. "Can't we all get along?", said Rodney King. Maybe we can't, and if that is true, then the creation of new countries is as clear and distinct as black and white. In any event, I'm not supporting this left wing communist SJW BLM nonsense. Y'all can call me "racist" if you like, but this white man is not going to be conned into hating himself because of the color of his skin.
New Age Sewage

"Racist" is a Preppy term. Don't give it any credibility. The spoiled brats have been told by their Right Wing fathers that they were born with superior genes and have evolved into a new Master race whose duty it is to attack all other White people.

Forum List

Back