Whites seems to be fixated by Blacks on this Forum,Blacks this Blacks That!?

What a load of horse shit.

The sad thing is, you actually believe this nonsense.

It is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of fact. All of it can be proven, the above cited historical occurences are all recorded. Your point of view on the other hand has absolutely no basis in fact. I am afraid it is you who has a nonsensical belief system.

Where's your proof?

I'd hope that with 60 million ancestors, he could at least find one or two that you've enslaved, working at Church's Fried Chicken for $7.25/hr.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, now whats the basis ?

The basis is that numbnuts don't know what the hell he's talking about. He's just another typical black that blames whitey for all the ills of his people.

So I give you facts and all you can come back with is "numbnuts"?!?! And you're supposed to be convincing us of the superiority of the white intellect?!?!?!

It is not a matter of belief, it is a matter of fact. All of it can be proven, the above cited historical occurences are all recorded. Your point of view on the other hand has absolutely no basis in fact. I am afraid it is you who has a nonsensical belief system.

Where's your proof?

I'd hope that with 60 million ancestors, he could at least find one or two that you've enslaved, working at Church's Fried Chicken for $7.25/hr.

Stop projecting.

The basis is that numbnuts don't know what the hell he's talking about. He's just another typical black that blames whitey for all the ills of his people.

So I give you facts and all you can come back with is "numbnuts"?!?! And you're supposed to be convincing us of the superiority of the white intellect?!?!?!

Facts according to you.

Where's the proof?

I've seen toddlers exhibit more intellect than you.

Last edited:

Believe me, he's not convincing anyone.

Where's your proof?

If you need me to provide you proof of historical occurences such as the extermination of the native american, the opium wars, Apartheid in south africa, the "Final Solution", or Jim crow then you testify to the failure of the American educational system created and run by whites. All the above facts can be found in any textbook or any book on history in any library or bookstore. You'd have to dig a little deeper for the truths concerning slavery or the FBI's counter-intelligence program, which can be found via google search. I'm disinclined to believe that most whites really want to know any of this.

Where's your proof?

If you need me to provide you proof of historical occurences such as the extermination of the native american, the opium wars, Apartheid in south africa, the "Final Solution", or Jim crow then you testify to the failure of the American educational system created and run by whites. All the above facts can be found in any textbook or any book on history in any library or bookstore. You'd have to dig a little deeper for the truths concerning slavery or the FBI's counter-intelligence program, which can be found via google search. I'm disinclined to believe that most whites really want to know any of this.

I want you to provide proof of your entire diatribe and you can begin by proving where my ancestors originated. Then go from there.

Where's your proof?

Lonestar Logic is a shamless monkey thats being evasive and I've made numerous threads on what you just said. Its an undeniable fact that of all groups of people, people's of European descent have committed the worse crimes in the history of mankind, non-whites have never done to whites what whites have done to them on a worldwide scale.

Where's your proof?

Lonestar Logic is a shamless monkey thats being evasive and I've made numerous threads on what you just said. Its an undeniable fact that of all groups of people, people's of European descent have committed the worse crimes in the history of mankind, non-whites have never done to whites what whites have done to them on a worldwide scale.

Lonestar Logic is an ex convict and is not to be taken seriously.

Where's your proof?

Making threads on a subject that you aren't capable of proving means nothing you stupid fuck!

You ignorant fucks will be a victim until the day you die and all that come after you will be victims as well because you stupid fucks don't know any better.

Making threads on a subject that you aren't capable of proving means nothing you stupid fuck!

You ignorant fucks will be a victim until the day you die and all that come after you will be victims as well because you stupid fucks don't know any better.

Ex convicts are in no position to be lecturing anyone convict.

An ex-convict that can still kick your punk ass in any debate.

Lecturing? Damn you are stupid!

Since you seem obliged to aid you fellow blacks why not do what they cannot do and provide proof of all their claims.

Oh that's right you can't.

Lecturing? Damn you are stupid!

Since you seem obliged to aid you fellow blacks why not do what they cannot do and provide proof of all their claims.

Oh that's right you can't.

Ex convicts have no credibility to preach to anyone.:cool:

Touched a nerve I see, ex convicts are normally very stupid and have no credibilty, which is definently the case here.:cool:

To the white racists talking about blacks and criminal behavior as if the whites don't do anything wrong, explain this:

White Watch

Apparently this girl doesn't like loud mouthed Asians interupting her study time at the library.

Pretty self explanatory. You requesting an explanation is rather telling.

Touched a nerve I see, ex convicts are normally very stupid and have no credibilty, which is definently the case here.:cool:

Don't flatter yourself you don't have what it takes to touch my nerve.

Naturally you have no proof of anything you say, which seems to be typical among your kind.

Run along now little boy, you bore me.

Forum List

Back