Whites seems to be fixated by Blacks on this Forum,Blacks this Blacks That!?

Now if what these black fools say is true that blacks are smarter than whites then how is it they allowed themselves to be oppressed? Kind of dumb if you ask me. And if Whites were created by some mad black scientist as was claimed, then why didn't he make them inferior instead of superior? Another dumb move I suppose.

They are the smarter people yet not smart enough to become the owner. Instead they allow themselves to become the owned.

Shut your mouth convict before I call your PO.:cool:

Now if what these black fools say is true that blacks are smarter than whites then how is it they allowed themselves to be oppressed? Kind of dumb if you ask me. And if Whites were created by some mad black scientist as was claimed, then why didn't he make them inferior instead of superior? Another dumb move I suppose.

They are the smarter people yet not smart enough to become the owner. Instead they allow themselves to become the owned.

Lonestar is a ex-con talking about criminal blacks? Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, LMAO!

I'm not on parole you ignorant fuck. I was granted a full pardon in 1982 and my records been expunged. So in essence I no longer have a criminal record. But I am honest about my past and it doesn't bother me when ignorant punks like yourself try to use it against me. Afterall, that's all you have, you have no other argument.

Lonestar is a ex-con talking about criminal blacks? Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black, LMAO!

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Yes it is, an ex convict trying to lecture others is a huge fucking joke.:lol:

I'm not on parole you ignorant fuck. I was granted a full pardon in 1982 and my records been expunged. So in essence I no longer have a criminal record. But I am honest about my past and it doesn't bother me when ignorant punks like yourself try to use it against me. Afterall, that's all you have, you have no other argument.

Calm down Sally, don't take out your frustrations from being locked up on us.:lol:

Now if what these black fools say is true that blacks are smarter than whites then how is it they allowed themselves to be oppressed? Kind of dumb if you ask me. And if Whites were created by some mad black scientist as was claimed, then why didn't he make them inferior instead of superior? Another dumb move I suppose.They are the smarter people yet not smart enough to become the owner. Instead they allow themselves to become the owned.

Just when I thought you pukes were smart you go and say something stupid.

Point out where I talked about criminal blacks.

Calm down Sally, don't take out your frustrations from being locked up on us.:lol:

I'm always calm but thanks for your concern.

Blumenbach is arguably the founder of scientific anthropology. He selected a skull from Georgia (the one next to Russia) that he thought was the ideal of the Caucasian race, so named because of the Caucasus mountains that form Georgia's northern border. He thought that the Caucasus region was the home of a hypothetical race (for a time called Aryans, later Indo-Europeans), who many believe spoke a protolanguage from which many modern languages derive. By the way, the word "Caucasus" is from the Greek Kaukasos (Mt Caucasus), which gave the region its name.

His views are no longer held, of course. But don't get the wrong idea about Blumenbach. He viewed his work as purely scientific and vigorously attacked any political or social abuses of his race classifications. For instance, he is on record opposing the notion that blacks were a "lower level of humanity" than whites. The use of racial classifications as a political and social weapon to put down "lesser" races came from others.

How fitting it is that the one time you attempt to produce some facts in support of your argument that you disprove your whole point and totally prove mine. Your post concerning Blumenbach shows that I was right in that a white scientist created the term, I even posted the reasons why he chose the term, which you confirmed in your reply. Then you post how Blumenbach agrees with me that the caucusus was the home of the caucasian. The most interesting thing about your post is that the very scientist responsible for the racial classifications you seem to be so stuck on disagrees with you that blacks are a "lower level of humanty". Next time maybe you should post some info that agrees with the point you are trying to make, I must say that this failed attempt makes you look extremely foolish.

Forum List

Back