Whites seems to be fixated by Blacks on this Forum,Blacks this Blacks That!?

Killing and raping millions is and has always gone on with African peoples, they don't stop.

You are one of the Biggest race mongers that is out there.
Many of these Black this , and Blacks that threads are started by you.!!
Get a life White Boy, stop demonizing black people. You got a bunch of Arabs
that want to blow your stupid White boy ass to bits!!
Focus on that for a while?

I counted over 10 to 8 threads on this race forum of whites posting derogatory threads about
the black men or black people in general.do you white men have a fixation with black men?

in response to this question--though the bigoted predjudiced ideals that are so commonly expressed on this forum are no longer fashionable does not mean they are not still prevalent in the minds of our melanin-deficient countrymen

since they know that they can no longer safely express their crude, base, and disgusting views safely amonst the general population, they use these message boards as an outlet where they can spew their worst slurs and insults at us and ours. . . their computer monitor and screennames give them a measure of protection from the consequences of their actions

if only they understood that it is themselves that they are ultimately hating and discrediting, their attitudes do us no real disservice

So, what we have here is a bunch of White boy closet racists, who are using their computers to vent their white boy inferiority complex.?
That they can not vent in public.?

Not all whites. Just the right wing confederate Republican whites who claim they are not racist.

You know, the ones who believe Obama is a "Marxist". The ones who believe Obama is the "anti Christ".

Not all Republicans, just about 90% of their party.

OH FUCK YOU TROLL. Wasn't it whites in the democratic party that removed the whip from his job and gave it to another white? And still kept the other whites who leaders of the party when they had control of Congress?

Killing and raping millions is and has always gone on with African peoples, they don't stop.

You are one of the Biggest race mongers that is out there.
Many of these Black this , and Blacks that threads are started by you.!!
Get a life White Boy, stop demonizing black people. You got a bunch of Arabs
that want to blow your stupid White boy ass to bits!!
Focus on that for a while?

You got to admit thats true Tank. I remember seeing a couple threads, just the other day, started by you just to single- out blacks.

I counted over 10 to 8 threads on this race forum of whites posting derogatory threads about
the black men or black people in general.do you white men have a fixation with black men?

in response to this question--though the bigoted predjudiced ideals that are so commonly expressed on this forum are no longer fashionable does not mean they are not still prevalent in the minds of our melanin-deficient countrymen

since they know that they can no longer safely express their crude, base, and disgusting views safely amonst the general population, they use these message boards as an outlet where they can spew their worst slurs and insults at us and ours. . . their computer monitor and screennames give them a measure of protection from the consequences of their actions

if only they understood that it is themselves that they are ultimately hating and discrediting, their attitudes do us no real disservice

So, what we have here is a bunch of White boy closet racists, who are using their computers to vent their white boy inferiority complex.?

Hey, I'm Cherokee.

Fuck ALL of y'all!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not all whites. Just the right wing confederate Republican whites who claim they are not racist.

You know, the ones who believe Obama is a "Marxist". The ones who believe Obama is the "anti Christ".

Not all Republicans, just about 90% of their party.

You are one sick Puppy Sparky! ;)

I ask because I haven't been here that long & the only reason your name rings a bell is because the only threads that I can think of, that you started, have been race related. You post at StormFront too?
No

Slow down there speedracer!!! :rolleyes: As I said, I haven't been here that long, so I'll withhold my assessment.

BLACK POWER!!! :cool:

800pxtheoldflagnevertou.jpg

Last edited:
This is a white society where I see white men as the biggest mass murderers and rapist.
Not blacks. Look at the real numbers.!
Please show us the "real numbers"

as per the FBI's Uniform Crime Report by way of wikipedia:

As of 2008, a statistics report which surveyed all persons arrested for offending, stated that of the crimes surveyed for which the identity of the offender could be determined, 77.2 percent of all persons arrested were white or Hispanic, 20.3 percent of people arrested for offending were black or black and Hispanic; and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races. After arrest, 45.1% of violent crimes and 17.4% of property crimes nationwide were cleared by arrest or exceptional means.[11] As of 2008, statistics report as that of 16,277 murders, 10,568 were committed by males, 1,176 were by female, and 4,533 were committed in which the offenders sex was unknown. Likewise, 5,334 murders where committed by white offenders, 5,943 were committed by black or black and Hispanic offenders, 273 were committed by offenders of other races, and 4,727 murders were committed by offenders whom race is not known. [12]

As of 2001, the chances of going to prison in percentages for various demographic groupsWhites constituted 82.2% of the American population in 1999 (US Bureau of the Census, 2000), with arrest rates for murder (48.9%), rape (63.1%), robbery (46.0%), aggravated assault (64.4%), burglary (68.1%), larceny/theft (64.9%), motor vehicle theft (58.0%), and arson (72.4%).[13] It should be noted that the "white" category in the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) includes non-black Hispanics.[13] A 2008 FBI Uniform Crime Report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, whites represented 65.2% of persons arrested for rape, blacks represented 32.2%, with American Indians and Asians ranking just above 1%. "Hispanics", "Hispanic-White" or "Hispanic-Black" was not specified into any specific category.

and that's not even counting the stuff 52nd street cited

Do you really want to play the 'statistic' game? In your own post you contradicted your agenda....

77.2 percent of all persons arrested were white or Hispanic

5,334 murders where committed by white offenders,

Whites constituted 82.2% of the American population in 1999 (US Bureau of the Census, 2000), with arrest rates for murder (48.9%), rape (63.1%), robbery (46.0%), aggravated assault (64.4%), burglary (68.1%), larceny/theft (64.9%), motor vehicle theft (58.0%), and arson (72.4%).

It should be noted that the "white" category in the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) includes non-black Hispanics.

Also, maatsmom843, in 2009 the murder statistics show that Blacks had a higher Murder count than 'Whites'....

TotalMurderstats.jpg

precisely!

Also, maatsmom843, in 2009 the murder statistics show that Blacks had a higher Murder count than 'Whites'....

TotalMurderstats.jpg

so murder is gonna be the standard of measure for ALL crime in the US now? the murder rate amongst Blacks was higher in the report that I cited as well. . . .

furthermore, i didn't contradict any argument, i simply posted numbers. . . .and they irrevocably illuminate the fact that Black people were responsible for less than a quarter of all crimes committed at the time of the report. . . . . what white and latino guys are doing has no effect on that fact!

I think that white men are scared of black men they are physicaly superior and when given the chance have proven to be intellectually more advanced. As for us black women, I think yall know my stance on that.

This is a white society where I see white men as the biggest mass murderers and rapist.
Not blacks. Look at the real numbers.!

You don't say?

Wow! Like the rest of us never noticed that, dude.

Thanks for that perceptive observation.

Forum List

Back