Whites seems to be fixated by Blacks on this Forum,Blacks this Blacks That!?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I counted over 10 to 8 threads on this race forum of whites posting derogatory threads about
the black men or black people in general.do you white men have a fixation with black men?

This is a white society where I see white men as the biggest mass murderers and rapist.
Not blacks. Look at the real numbers.!

If you're at the point where you're arguing that WHITES commit more crime than BLACKS, we can safely ignore you as someone not interested in reality.

Not all whites. Just the right wing confederate Republican whites who claim they are not racist.

You know, the ones who believe Obama is a "Marxist". The ones who believe Obama is the "anti Christ".

Not all Republicans, just about 90% of their party.

Not all whites. Just the right wing confederate Republican whites who claim they are not racist.

You know, the ones who believe Obama is a "Marxist". The ones who believe Obama is the "anti Christ".

You really are a weaselly little scumbag, aren't you? Seriously, fuck off with your bullshit about republicans being racist, you racist little shit.

My point is some of the biggest mass murderers are white males.! Hitler, Stalin, Lenin,napoleon, Alexander the Great, Caligula, The Romans , Greeks.

Even recently we had that nut that shot up the Arizona state congresswomen.! and killed four people.!

Give me a break with Blacks this Black that on this forum. Every day we have a handfull
white boy posters who have nothing better to say.
Its getting kind of redundant, and boring.!
Talk about other racial issues.!
Are you white boys that narrow minded and shallow?!Assholes.!

You really are a weaselly little scumbag, aren't you? Seriously, fuck off with your bullshit about republicans being racist, you racist little shit.

You have a lot of nerve, considering.....

You have a lot of nerve, considering.....

You're a racist. I am not. You're a cowardly, lying little racist.

I counted over 10 to 8 threads on this race forum of whites posting derogatory threads about
the black men or black people in general.do you white men have a fixation with black men?

This is a white society where I see white men as the biggest mass murderers and rapist.
Yeah, like you're obviously not obsessed with race. :cuckoo:

Please show us the "real numbers"

Hitler:Murdered over 2 million Jews, and at least 15, 20 million other european non Jew
caucasians.

Stalin: slaughtered over 25 Million Russians, on just a paranoid notion that they were not
as supportive as he would like them to be.

Lenin: Killed over 30 million Russians during the Russian revelution.

Romans: Murdered up to 50 million people over 300 to 500 hundred years of rule.

Many women were raped and killed during these onslaughts also.

And the list goes on and on.

Shall I continue.?

as per the FBI's Uniform Crime Report by way of wikipedia:

As of 2008, a statistics report which surveyed all persons arrested for offending, stated that of the crimes surveyed for which the identity of the offender could be determined, 77.2 percent of all persons arrested were white or Hispanic, 20.3 percent of people arrested for offending were black or black and Hispanic; and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races. After arrest, 45.1% of violent crimes and 17.4% of property crimes nationwide were cleared by arrest or exceptional means.[11] As of 2008, statistics report as that of 16,277 murders, 10,568 were committed by males, 1,176 were by female, and 4,533 were committed in which the offenders sex was unknown. Likewise, 5,334 murders where committed by white offenders, 5,943 were committed by black or black and Hispanic offenders, 273 were committed by offenders of other races, and 4,727 murders were committed by offenders whom race is not known. [12]

As of 2001, the chances of going to prison in percentages for various demographic groupsWhites constituted 82.2% of the American population in 1999 (US Bureau of the Census, 2000), with arrest rates for murder (48.9%), rape (63.1%), robbery (46.0%), aggravated assault (64.4%), burglary (68.1%), larceny/theft (64.9%), motor vehicle theft (58.0%), and arson (72.4%).[13] It should be noted that the "white" category in the Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) includes non-black Hispanics.[13] A 2008 FBI Uniform Crime Report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, whites represented 65.2% of persons arrested for rape, blacks represented 32.2%, with American Indians and Asians ranking just above 1%. "Hispanics", "Hispanic-White" or "Hispanic-Black" was not specified into any specific category.

and that's not even counting the stuff 52nd street cited

This is the best thread EVER!!!!

hall-of-fame.jpg

Hitler:Murdered over 2 million Jews, and at least 15, 20 million other european non Jew
caucasians.

Stalin: slaughtered over 25 Million Russians, on just a paranoid notion that they were not
as supportive as he would like them to be.

Lenin: Killed over 30 million Russians during the Russian revelution.

Romans: Murdered up to 50 million people over 300 to 500 hundred years of rule.

Many women were raped and killed during these onslaughts also.

And the list goes on and on.

Shall I continue.?

Do you reeeaalllly want to play this game.

B/c I can drag a shitload of warlords up that are CURRENTLY tormenting villages and entire nations in Africa and not a one of them is white.

You sir are a bigot... plain and simple

BIG bigot!

in response to this question--though the bigoted predjudiced ideals that are so commonly expressed on this forum are no longer fashionable does not mean they are not still prevalent in the minds of our melanin-deficient countrymen

since they know that they can no longer safely express their crude, base, and disgusting views safely amonst the general population, they use these message boards as an outlet where they can spew their worst slurs and insults at us and ours. . . their computer monitor and screennames give them a measure of protection from the consequences of their actions

if only they understood that it is themselves that they are ultimately hating and discrediting, their attitudes do us no real disservice

Killing and raping millions is and has always gone on with African peoples, they don't stop.

Forum List

Back