Whites' Rights Violated. No, Really.

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/07/blacks_violated.php

AP, July 1, 2007

A federal judge has ruled that a majority-black county in eastern Mississippi violated whites’ voting rights in what prosecutors said is the first lawsuit to use the Voting Rights Act on behalf of whites.

U.S. District Judge Tom S. Lee ruled late Friday that Noxubee County Democratic Party leader Ike Brown and the county Democratic Executive Committee “manipulated the political process in ways specifically intended and designed to impair and impede participation of white voters and to dilute their votes.”

This is great !

This should be nipped in the bud anytime anyon of any color is treated unfairly.

Now live up to all sides of this fairness and put a knife in the heart of your redecules ideas that these laws are only for those black people you hate so much.

put a knife in the heart of your redecules ideas that these laws are only for those black people you hate so much.

It's not MY idea... blacks believe the civil rights are only for them. Mary Frances Berry, the former head of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission, stated as much. Can't find link now but I'm looking for it...

I love how you consider yourself an expert on what others think.

You dont know anything about black people that doesnt come out of your imagination.

I love how you consider yourself an expert on what others think.

You dont know anything about black people that doesnt come out of your imagination.

If he finds the quote you gonna eat those words? or pretend you never said them?

The reality is that there are a number of black "leaders" and white Liberal apologizers that DO believe blacks can never be racist, can never discriminate or be the breaker of laws designed to ensure fairness. The excuse given is along the lines that since they are a minority it is impossible for them to do any of those things.

The term white boys is used by racists, and ignorant people. Secondly, maybe you have white man's guilt but that does entitle people to take away the rights of any group based on race. Perhaps you dont believe in the constitution, BUT I DO.

Yeah, Wow. That's some serious shit when it happens to a white guy ain't it? Let's all hold hands and sing "We Shall Overcome" for the white boys.

First of all william, civil rights are endowed by our creator, not by the government, so mary is a moron, second, youve got balls, you stand up for what you believe in, and even if nobody agrees with you, i support your right, and will defend youre right to speak up.

I agree with alot of what you say, I dont know if it is white guilt, but america, will not acknowledge that multi-culturalism does NOT work, and that being white is not a crime. I may be a jew, but my skin color/race is white.

And just cause im proud to be white (a hate crime hahah) and jewish too, doesnt mean i hate people.

and even though people are too politically correct to say it, ill say it. When whites have babies with non-whites, their race lessens, blacks dont have to worry if they have kids with whites, jews, or any other race, most likely the kid is still black and or seen as black, while whites having kids with blacks, asians, or others, become non-white. Guess what a black man said to this too me, and i agree with him!.

It is not wrong to want to preserve youre race.

Most of you wont think about or even discuss this, because its against political correctness to talk about or believe in this.

Its hypocritical to think that way, their are non-whites, who dont want their son or daugher dating out of their race, and its not wrong to believe that, its a belief. Its actually easier to marry your own race and religion, then to marry different race/ because its a different culture, its not just a skin culture, jewish culture, is different then asian culture, and when you marry , you marry another family. It doesnt make me a biggot, for having the balls to discuss this. Disagree, agree, whatever, but dont throw names, if you cant, have an intellectual discussion about race, their are non-whites who want honest discussion on race too.

Jews marrying non jews, have non jewish kids.

http://apfte.net/Pages/Opinions/Berry/MaryBerry.htm

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of White Men and do not apply to them." Mary F. Berry

This didn't come out of my imagination. It came out of her mouth.

http://apfte.net/Pages/Opinions/Berry/MaryBerry.htm

"Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of White Men and do not apply to them." Mary F. Berry

This didn't come out of my imagination. It came out of her mouth.

And? You got a point there, KKK'er? White men automatically HAD and HAVE civil rights because that's where the power is/was.

You have a problem losing your protected little place where you can pretend you're superior to everyone else? Tough. Sucks being you. :eusa_dance:

And? You got a point there, KKK'er? White men automatically HAD and HAVE civil rights because that's where the power is/was.

You have a problem losing your protected little place where you can pretend you're superior to everyone else? Tough. Sucks being you. :eusa_dance:

I suggest you do a tad of history lessons, "white" people did not have equal rights and still do not. Catholics and Irish would be interested to hear how they had all those cherished rights. As would poor white share croppers and other poor whites. Jews are generally white as well and I do not recall tem have all those equal rights for the entire history of our Country. Poles and other white minorities would be interested in your blanket statement that all whites were equal under the law since 1787 or even since 1866.

And then of course we have this county where the whites were denied their rights just recently. Or are you suggesting that the Judge and prosecutor in this case were members of the KKK or someother white supremcy group?

Your a lawyer and make these ignorant statements.

The term white boys is used by racists, and ignorant people. Secondly, maybe you have white man's guilt but that does entitle people to take away the rights of any group based on race. Perhaps you dont believe in the constitution, BUT I DO.

Why did you assume I'm white? What the fuck is this, a white's only club? It'd be real hard for me to suffer "white man's guilt". I'm not a white man.

If he finds the quote you gonna eat those words? or pretend you never said them?

The reality is that there are a number of black "leaders" and white Liberal apologizers that DO believe blacks can never be racist, can never discriminate or be the breaker of laws designed to ensure fairness. The excuse given is along the lines that since they are a minority it is impossible for them to do any of those things.

Racism is institutionalized It is a threat to black people in their daily lives. For instance, the practice of “redlining” still exists, and in fact, flourishes. That is, when looking for a house, minorities will be led out of “white” neighborhoods. No matter how much money they have. It is very difficult for them to enjoy the accouterments of a middle class lifestyle, which include, most obviously, quality school districts, existing mainly in the neighborhoods they are directed away from.

Another example is, job searches. A recent study was done. The researchers made up resumes reflecting highly qualified job candidates. They put names like “Joe Johnson” on one set of resumes, and names like “Latifah Jones” on another set of resumes.

The resumes which had “white sounding” names on them got 50 percent more call-backs than the resumes with “black sounding” names. These were the exact same resumes.

Now, people will tell you racism has become rare, and it does not hold minorities back. That is, demonstrably, untrue.

White people are not threatened by racism, but any racism directed at them, is not institionalized. It cannot keep them out of homes or jobs. They benefit from the institution of racism, and always have.

And all you white guys who say different? Mostly just stone cold racists. Though there a couple of you mixed in who don't know your ass from your elbow without a map and pictures. So, which are you?

I suggest you do a tad of history lessons, "white" people did not have equal rights and still do not. Catholics and Irish would be interested to hear how they had all those cherished rights. As would poor white share croppers and other poor whites. Jews are generally white as well and I do not recall tem have all those equal rights for the entire history of our Country. Poles and other white minorities would be interested in your blanket statement that all whites were equal under the law since 1787 or even since 1866.

And then of course we have this county where the whites were denied their rights just recently. Or are you suggesting that the Judge and prosecutor in this case were members of the KKK or someother white supremcy group?

Your a lawyer and make these ignorant statements.

Cute...now you support a KKK'er? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Dude... I didn't make any ignorant statement. If you have a quarrel, take it up with the racist, anti-semitic piece of garbage who calls himself by the same name as a famous nazi sympathizer. (I'd suggest you study a bit of history and look up who William Joyce was).

I am glad, though, that you understand that equality only exists insofar as it is enforced by government mechanisms. Good on ya.

Cute...now you support a KKK'er? Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Dude... I didn't make any ignorant statement. If you have a quarrel, take it up with the racist, anti-semitic piece of garbage who calls himself by the same name as a famous nazi sympathizer. (I'd suggest you study a bit of history and look up who William Joyce was).

I am glad, though, that you understand that equality only exists insofar as it is enforced by government mechanisms. Good on ya.

Let's try to keep this in context. His points were addressing inequality, not supporting racism.

And THAT is the entire problem with this argument. There ARE equality problems, and whites ARE legally discriminated against. But the second a white person peeps a word about it, the issue itself is not addressed; rather, the person and argument is dismissed out of hand with the automatic cry of "racist."

Retired GySgt has been knee-deep in WJ's butt enough times, that I highly doubt he is suddenly going to support him. And while I support WJ's right to express his views just as much as anyone else has the right to express theirs, I most certainly don't support them.

Let's try to keep this in context. His points were addressing inequality, not supporting racism.

And THAT is the entire problem with this argument. There ARE equality problems, and whites ARE legally discriminated against. But the second a white person peeps a word about it, the issue itself is not addressed; rather, the person and argument is dismissed out of hand with the automatic cry of "racist."

Retired GySgt has been knee-deep in WJ's butt enough times, that I highly doubt he is suddenly going to support him. And while I support WJ's right to express his views just as much as anyone else has the right to express theirs, I most certainly don't support them.

You poor white guys. Stop, please. I'm sobbing already. Will nobody take up your cause?

I'm going to put a cup with a picture of one of you crackers on it in my local grocery store. See if I can't raise a couple of bucks for your cause.

We Shall Overcome!

Forum List

Back