Whites Respond to Jena

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
White advocate Jared Taylor lays out some (oh no!) FACTS:

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/09/jena.php

The school quickly found the three white students who had hung the nooses but concluded—and this is admittedly surprising—that they had no racial motivation for what the school called a “prank.” It should be underlined that the local police and the FBI also interviewed the boys and found no racial motive. The local US Attorney, Donald Washington, who is black, later looked into the nooses incident, and he, too, and found no grounds for action. The nooses were painted in the Jena High colors—black and gold—which does suggest a non-racial motive. Jena High School does not release details about student disciplinary matters, but word leaked out that the culprits were imitating something from a television program.

!

Somehow, in all the screaming about "racism," this has been left out. More at American Renaissance, a growing voice for white Americans.

I stopped by the local town hall the other day. A meeting was to be held by some black activists who wanted to make a public stand on the issue in LA..

One of the leaders asked me why I showed up at Town Hall. I told him that I had some problems with local roads and wanted to discuss this with my elected officials. He then went on to tell me about the problem in LA and how "my people" are still at it after all these years... I can appreciate his concern about having a young man locked up in jail for a number of months. But,, MY PEOPLE don't put nooses in trees, nor do they keep black people from sitting under those same trees.. Also, my people don't kick others in the face when they are laying on the ground.. So,, I guess I am a minority too.

One of his points also concerned equal opportunity for blacks. I guess I should have told him how many times I have been shut out of a job because of a minority quota that needed to be filled. (point blank, "there are no requirements to fill this position with white males, however, there are shortages that need to be addressed for minority applicants." So much for a four year degree) And I should have asked who is to compense me for the lost opportunities that I have endured because of these programs designed to "level the playing field"...

I don't have the answers to the South's problems. Opra builds schools in Africa, how many did she build here? Wouldn't it have been cheaper just to have some trees put in??:cuckoo:

I stopped by the local town hall the other day. A meeting was to be held by some black activists who wanted to make a public stand on the issue in LA..

One of the leaders asked me why I showed up at Town Hall. I told him that I had some problems with local roads and wanted to discuss this with my elected officials. He then went on to tell me about the problem in LA and how "my people" are still at it after all these years... I can appreciate his concern about having a young man locked up in jail for a number of months. But,, MY PEOPLE don't put nooses in trees, nor do they keep black people from sitting under those same trees.. Also, my people don't kick others in the face when they are laying on the ground.. So,, I guess I am a minority too.

One of his points also concerned equal opportunity for blacks. I guess I should have told him how many times I have been shut out of a job because of a minority quota that needed to be filled. (point blank, "there are no requirements to fill this position with white males, however, there are shortages that need to be addressed for minority applicants." So much for a four year degree) And I should have asked who is to compense me for the lost opportunities that I have endured because of these programs designed to "level the playing field"...

I don't have the answers to the South's problems. Opra builds schools in Africa, how many did she build here? Wouldn't it have been cheaper just to have some trees put in??:cuckoo:

Our elites care about blacks. They do not care about whites.

This needs to change.

So, let me get this straight... a bunch of white adults beat up some black kids, and one gets charged with battery... a bunch of black kids beats up a white kid and they get charged with attempted murder.

Yeah... that' s a pretty accurate account.

As long as you're ok with that... then there's nothing to worry about.

So, let me get this straight... a bunch of white adults beat up some black kids, and one gets charged with battery... a bunch of black kids beats up a white kid and they get charged with attempted murder.

Well not quite that simple, but the concept is right. A white kid pulled a shotgun on some black kids who then took it away from him and the police arrested the black kids for stealing his shotgun. Followed by the murder charges while letting white kids go with a slap on the wrist.

Well not quite that simple, but the concept is right. A white kid pulled a shotgun on some black kids who then took it away from him and the police arrested the black kids for stealing his shotgun. Followed by the murder charges while letting white kids go with a slap on the wrist.

yeah, thats all it was.

That's not what happened. But I doubt it would matter to you. You'll be against the whites no matter what, and for the blacks no matter what. Yawn.

You of course can link us to something that supports your accusation as to what Jasendorf thinks?

The Jared Taylor article I originally posted does not support this.

He refers to whites beating up blacks, but I see nothing about that. And I am pretty goddamn sure that if that were part of the story, the liberal media would have blown it up giant-size for us all to see. But what happened in Jena was the beating of a white man to the point of unconsciousness by six black thugs, one of whom has a criminal record a mile long. This, in turn, is what forms the basis of Jesse and Al's crusade.

Forum List

Back