Whites projected to become a US minority

whites has given their lives up for the country and passed legislation to end slavery, bent over to give minorities a hand up and this is the thanks you all get. what a shit hole of people we now live amongst .

you all can have it. I just feel bad for our children

Really? News flash ,it is everyone's country. Thanks you get? you did nothing but take , by your own admissions you always got government assistance, but that's OK you deserve help cause you are white , you are a real piece of work

OMG, this is what the Right is so upset about, and it's only 30 years away.

Whites Projected to Become a US Minority Al Jazeera America

The nation’s demographics are on a clear trajectory: White people are dying faster than they are being born, which means they are on target to become a minority in the United States in 30 years.

For the third year in a row, deaths of non-Hispanic whites outnumbered births, according to detailed population estimates for states and counties released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

“This is without historical precedent,” said Kenneth Johnson, the senior demographer at the University of New Hampshire’s Carsey School of Public Policy. “The minority population is growing, and the non-Hispanic white population is not.”

Whites currently account for 62 percent of the population but 78 percent of deaths, according to Johnson’s analysis.
<more>

What happens when you villify sex. Fewer people have sex, fewer births. Compared to whites, the other ethnicities not only love sex, but love making babies. :)

the more time women spend in school, the more time of their peak fertility is lost to baby making.

so we have developed a society where the most successful are being outbred by the least successful.

any consideration of whether this might be a negative is, of course, racist.

whites has given their lives up for the country and passed legislation to end slavery, bent over to give minorities a hand up and this is the thanks you all get. what a shit hole of people we now live amongst .

I feel bad for your children too. Hopefully, their mother is not also an ignorant bigot.

What Stephanie wrote isn't bigoted, it's the truth.
No, it is bigoted. She thinks that her white skin somehow makes her better, as do you. It doesn't.

Stephanie has expressed no such sentiment or belief. You're simply running interference in the face of something you find uncomfortable but are unable to refute.
Sure she did.

I feel bad for your children too. Hopefully, their mother is not also an ignorant bigot.

No, it is bigoted. She thinks that her white skin somehow makes her better, as do you. It doesn't.

Stephanie has expressed no such sentiment or belief. You're simply running interference in the face of something you find uncomfortable but are unable to refute.
Sure she did.

Like I said: that isn't bigoted. It's the truth.

The dying right: Why Christian fundamentalists are in panic mode
The religious right knows that time is running out — and that makes them even more dangerous

Like a cornered animal, which turns instinctively to confront pursuing predators, the Christian Right, knowing it represents the views of an ever shrinking number of Americans, is engaged in an existential fight to the death.

And happening through natural process , no violence just nature taking its course

The dying right Why Christian fundamentalists are in panic mode - Salon.com

Sure she did.

I guess you just need to have some group that you can feel superior to without ever actually having to be superior.

Sure she did.

that's all they know is to call people some name. Like it makes them superior over everyone else. I didn't start the hateful thread on how the right is upset because WHITES will be some minority. this country is doomed anyway. so much hate like what you see in this thread from the Left

Sure she did.

that's all they know is to call people some name. Like it makes them superior over everyone else. I didn't start the hateful thread on how the right is upset because WHITES will be some minority. this country is doomed anyway. so much hate like what you see in this thread from the Left
You refer to blacks as shitholes you live amongst but your not a hater.

depends upon whether or not you count Hispanics as "white". Blacks are 14% of the population, Native Americans 3%, Asians 6%, and Hispanic is 15%. So whites are 52%. and we aint even CLOSE to having half of us die off in 30 years. :) Why worry about it? the US economy is going to collapse much sooner than that.

Forum List

Back