Whites Projected to be Minority

Look on the bright side, we could start a united whitebread college fund and it won't be politically incorrect. :cool:

I’m confident that you could check out “white power” sites and NAAWP sites to find all of the pro-White support that you want.

I’m confident that you could check out “white power” sites and NAAWP sites to find all of the pro-White support that you want.

I was being facetious. But regardless, I don't think either of those are widely considered to be politically correct. :eusa_doh:

Before we get to solutions, let me ask you:

"Who cares" if the U.S. existes 30 years from now?

I care if the USA ceases to exist 30 years from now. Are you suggesting that if Whites become a minority then the USA will cease to exist in 30 years? If so, then that is an excellent example of a non sequitor.

What does this question have to do with the thread topic?

The US does not exist now, nor is it likely to exist in the future as I would wish it to be, but it will more than likely exist in some form 30 years from now.

Odds are good most of us that are in are 40's or older won't though.:cool:

What does this question have to do with the thread topic?

The US does not exist now, nor is it likely to exist in the future as I would wish it to be, but it will more than likely exist in some form 30 years from now.

Odds are good most of us that are in are 40's or older won't though.:cool:

Good qualifier.

I care if the USA ceases to exist 30 years from now. Are you suggesting that if Whites become a minority then the USA will cease to exist in 30 years? If so, then that is an excellent example of a non sequitor.

The land mass will still be here. The United States will exist as a geographical expression and a chapter in history books. Hopefully by then, the United States will have broken up and each state become interdependent and autonomous.

In case you haven't noticed, minorities don't like to live with other minorities. Diversity and multiculturalism are wholly white constructs. Some states will come under the protection of stronger nations. Perhaps the border states at the north will join Canada. California and Nevada will almost certainly become Chinese territory. The southwest will be the lawless land of criminal cartels.

Someone wrote about this not long ago. The US will break up into (I believe he saw seven) components.

The land mass will still be here. The United States will exist as a geographical expression and a chapter in history books. Hopefully by then, the United States will have broken up and each state become interdependent and autonomous..

"Hopefully"? Fuck you, jackass. Why don't you beat the rush and get the fuck out now?

In case you haven't noticed, minorities don't like to live with other minorities. Diversity and multiculturalism are wholly white constructs. Some states will come under the protection of stronger nations. Perhaps the border states at the north will join Canada. California and Nevada will almost certainly become Chinese territory. The southwest will be the lawless land of criminal cartels..

You are truly, truly stupid.

The land mass will still be here. The United States will exist as a geographical expression and a chapter in history books. Hopefully by then, the United States will have broken up and each state become interdependent and autonomous.

In case you haven't noticed, minorities don't like to live with other minorities. Diversity and multiculturalism are wholly white constructs. Some states will come under the protection of stronger nations. Perhaps the border states at the north will join Canada. California and Nevada will almost certainly become Chinese territory. The southwest will be the lawless land of criminal cartels.

Someone wrote about this not long ago. The US will break up into (I believe he saw seven) components.

Thats just madness Katz, you are going overboard again.

You know that the National War College has preparations for the break up of the nation. Wyoming has started preparations for continuing the state functions in the event of a catastrophic break up. Realistically the nation is so divided, idealogically, that it cannot continue indefinitely like this. There is no point on which compromise can be reached.

I misspoke, it was Igor Panarin who saw the US breaking up into four components. You can see his map here Igor Panarin Predicts Break Up Of The United States | USA-wethepeople.com

The way it is dividing, with mexico encroaching further into the south west and the Chinese buying up the far west and northwest, this looks like quite a viable division.

You know that the National War College has preparations for the break up of the nation. Wyoming has started preparations for continuing the state functions in the event of a catastrophic break up. Realistically the nation is so divided, idealogically, that it cannot continue indefinitely like this. There is no point on which compromise can be reached.

I misspoke, it was Igor Panarin who saw the US breaking up into four components. You can see his map here Igor Panarin Predicts Break Up Of The United States | USA-wethepeople.com

The way it is dividing, with mexico encroaching further into the south west and the Chinese buying up the far west and northwest, this looks like quite a viable division.

I can't see something like that happening until there is a complete breakdown and our government is over thrown.

katznjammers there is just being like the rest of the conspiracy nuts. It makes him feel 'important' to think he's got something figured out.

i didn't read the link in the OP, but if it's saying that whites will be anything other than the largest group in the country, they're lying.

I can't see something like that happening until there is a complete breakdown and our government is over thrown.

Yes. I fully agree with you.

How did that work? I don't remember learning about that part in African American History, but that was a long time ago. How did black people get the right to own slaves? Was this is in the south or was it right at the beginning of slavery when people had indentured servants?
(Excerpt)

John Casor (surname also recorded as Cazara and Corsala), a servant in Northampton County in the Virginia Colony, in 1654 became the first person of African descent in the Thirteen Colonies to be declared by the county court a slave for life.

In one of the earliest freedom suits, Casor argued that he was an indentured servant who had been forced to serve past his term. The court sustained the right of free blacks to own slaves, and ordered Casor returned to his master for life.

John Casor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Close)

First, it's important to understand that Black African slaves were sold to slave traders by other Black Africans. Whites did not venture into Africa and capture slaves. So there is some guilt to be shared for the practice of slavery in America.

Also, it was not uncommon for free Blacks in America to own and to buy and sell Black slaves. There is plenty of information about this available via Google.

Forum List

Back