Whites Projected to be Minority

As long as our form of Government survives and the Constitution, there is absolutely no problem with the coming shift in who is the Majority. Unless Joyce is going to tell us that only white people of the right breeding can run the country. Ohh wait he HAS said that. Probably because he is a RACIST.

He really should join the Democratic party, they already think sorta like him, Liberals believe they are the only ones that can "take care" of all us dumb hicks that happen to live in this country.

Well, to be fair, every time you post you do little to dispell the necessity of the need to being looked after....:cool:

Every time you post you remind us of arrogant liberal douche bags from foreign Countries trying to tell US what to do or how to live. But do keep on old chap.

Every time you post you remind us of arrogant liberal douche bags from foreign Countries trying to tell US what to do or how to live. But do keep on old chap.

Heh....Unlike the US who NEVER pokes its nose into anybody's business. Wanna take a poll? I'm from NZ. I'll write down all the countries we've either pressured or tried to influence through use of force or using our version of the CIA over the past 50 years. Here's my list of countries I know we have done this to:

1)

Your turn.....

Heh....Unlike the US who NEVER pokes its nose into anybody's business. Wanna take a poll? I'm from NZ. I'll write down all the countries we've either pressured or tried to influence through use of force or using our version of the CIA over the past 50 years. Here's my list of countries I know we have done this to:

1)

Your turn.....

I'll hop in. I've got one for you.

Australia.

Okay the All Blacks are nicer blokes than the CIA but they still beat the crap out of us :D

RGS gets knocked out COLD with two left jabs and a MONSTER right handed uppercut!

NGUYEN_08.jpg

WOOHOO! I can hardly wait! Then we white folks can file discrimination suits at the drop of a hat, call anything we don't like "racist", get affirmative action plans in place so we get better jobs and education whether or not we are qualified and even get "hate crime" laws passed and make criminals out of anyone that looks at us the wrong way.

WOOHOO! I can hardly wait! Then we white folks can file discrimination suits at the drop of a hat, call anything we don't like "racist", get affirmative action plans in place so we get better jobs and education whether or not we are qualified and even get "hate crime" laws passed and make criminals out of anyone that looks at us the wrong way.

We already can file discrimination suits at the drop of a hat. (Doing so does not mean that we win. The EEOC declines over 50 percent of cases it receives.) We can call anything that we don’t like “racist”. As for “hate crimes”, though I oppose them, it takes more than a mean look to be convicted of a hate crime. Please curb your emotion and be logical.

We already can file discrimination suits at the drop of a hat. (Doing so does not mean that we win. The EEOC declines over 50 percent of cases it receives.) We can call anything that we don’t like “racist”. As for “hate crimes”, though I oppose them, it takes more than a mean look to be convicted of a hate crime. Please curb your emotion and be logical.

I guess "sarcasm" isn't in your vocabulary. I also notice you fail to mention anything about affirmative action programs which by their nature are discriminatory.

Besides, logic and liberalism are diametrically opposed.

I guess "sarcasm" isn't in your vocabulary. I also notice you fail to mention anything about affirmative action programs which by their nature are discriminatory.

Affirmative action was needed years ago. It is no longer needed in my opinion.

Logic and liberalism is no more diametrically opposed than is logic and conservatism.

When you read the definition of "sarcasm" you might also like to look up "overdone". Logic and liberalism can't be diametrically opposed because they aren't even in the same arena.

When you read the definition of "sarcasm" you might also like to look up "overdone". Logic and liberalism can't be diametrically opposed because they aren't even in the same arena.

Picker of nits thou art! You got the idea though didn't you!

And you are absolutely correct. There is no logic involved in liberalism.

So perhaps it is time for whites to experience being the minority. Hopefully the “other people” will be nicer to us than we have been to them decades ago.

In other words, you think whites should be punished for slavery, etc. But those whites will be our children and grandchildren, who are innocent.

In other words, you think whites should be punished for slavery, etc. But those whites will be our children and grandchildren, who are innocent.

:eusa_eh: I don’t know from where you drew that conclusion. I said no such thing. On the contrary, I said that hopefully the “other people” will be nicer to us than we have been to them decades ago.

:eusa_eh: I don’t know from where you drew that conclusion. I said no such thing. On the contrary, I said that hopefully the “other people” will be nicer to us than we have been to them decades ago.

OK.

I cite to you Zimbabwe and South Africa as examples of what happens when whites cede power (if not numbers) to blacks. There, whites are now being dragged from their homes and killed in the name of racial revenge. Given that blacks and Hispanics in America have a historical claim that we have stolen land from them, enslaved them, raped their grandmothers, etc., what do you expect to happen?

OK.

I cite to you Zimbabwe and South Africa as examples of what happens when whites cede power (if not numbers) to blacks. There, whites are now being dragged from their homes and killed in the name of racial revenge. Given that blacks and Hispanics in America have a historical claim that we have stolen land from them, enslaved them, raped their grandmothers, etc., what do you expect to happen?

Zimbabwe and South Africa are not the USA. I think that very little will change when/if blacks outnumber whites. There might be a reparations bill to make up for the slavery. (I’d be opposed to such a bill.) The EEOC might be strengthened. (I think that it should be ended.) Yet, beyond those possibilities, I doubt that much will happen. There are conservative black leaders and even black conservative and black Republicans.

Forum List

Back