Whites only

Didn't Malcolm X take a bullet from his spiritual leader? I guess there are worse things than racism.

No he didn't. And it was racists who paid the sellouts that killed him.
"The outspoken black leader was "in no doubt that it would be either the Nation of Islam or the FBI or both." Seems like spiritual leader is very much in the mix. The FBI usually surveils and harasses.

He was no longer X's spiritual leader when he was killed. X had renounced Muhammad and started detailing his crookedness and immorality.

All the more reason Elijah would have him killed-competition of ideas and congregation.

We know who paid to the killing.

Who is we and who paid?

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

Oh boo hoo victims of the oppressive white man
You're white it doesnt matter tHat youre female ....using identity politics
THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

I was born in 68 ..oppression...discrimination aimed at women and blacks
I have no idea what you're talking about

But the fight Carries on right useful idiots

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

So throughout history only whites are guilty of crimes against savages ?
Now were they left wingers or right wingers
:auiqs.jpg:
Derp

Stop oppressing me racist

I'm oppressing you??? I was born over a decade before you, and we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

I wasn't talking about "history" and your random reference to "savages" warrants a definition of this term from you.

I was, and am, talking about current-day assholes. You are trying to identity all white guys as white trash, but I won't let you. There are too many decent folks among them.

You're nothing but a dumb hick racist piece of white trailer trash who was practically defending a white attacker who attacked a black person preaching the good word on a nyc subway

You're a friggin moron a racist and anti Christian and just another tolerant lefty ..why not just get it over with join antifa stand out in front of an ice detention facility and call the black agents *******

White pride world wide
A snowflake just got triggered......

When has it not been OK to be white?
When one was Irish.

What the heck...

I thought their Catholicism in conjunction with their not being particularly fond of the to-the-core racist empire that subjugated them got the Irish in trouble. Their being white had nothing to do with it.
You'd be surprised how the definition of "white" has moved around in this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
its-ok-to-be-white-jpg.287456

Admit the fact that blacks can be racist and then we can talk.
Of course they can....

• Thanks
THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

Derp

I'm oppressing you??? I was born over a decade before you, and we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

I wasn't talking about "history" and your random reference to "savages" warrants a definition of this term from you.

I was, and am, talking about current-day assholes. You are trying to identity all white guys as white trash, but I won't let you. There are too many decent folks among them.

You're nothing but a dumb hick racist piece of white trailer trash who was practically defending a white attacker who attacked a black person preaching the good word on a nyc subway

You're a friggin moron a racist and anti Christian and just another tolerant lefty ..why not just get it over with join antifa stand out in front of an ice detention facility and call the black agents *******

White pride world wide
And a bell rang...

You'd be surprised how the definition of "white" has moved around in this country.

You mean to say the "one drop rule" is no longer valid?

Whatever... it's besides the point. The question was, "When has it not been OK to be white?" I cannot remember a single instance in the history of the White-dominated Western world when that was the case, namely, someone considered White faced systematic incrimination or persistent derogation for being White.

• Thanks

You mean to say the "one drop rule" is no longer valid?

Whatever... it's besides the point. The question was, "When has it not been OK to be white?" I cannot remember a single instance in the history of the White-dominated Western world when that was the case, namely, someone considered White faced systematic incrimination or persistent derogation for being White.
Apparently you have never been in a street fight.

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

People of color are excluding people of color for being conservative and/or Trump supporters.

I'm talking about excluding people based on an unchangeable personal characteristic like sex, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. Politics are chosen by the individual. What you are insinuating that I have to accept such garbage like betsy devoss and karen pence and the dyed blond flunkies who kissed after roy moore just because they are white and female. Nonsense. I am not required to associate with this sort of people.

Bullshit. You cited people belonging to various religions as being excluded by white straight males. Last I looked, religion is a choice and not an unchangeable characteristic.

Having said that, your post cited people of color as one group having been excluded by white straight males and so I pointed out to you that now some people of color are excluding other people of color for their political views.

The point is, white straight males do not have a monopoly on racism, prejudice or exclusion and anyone is capable of it.

its-ok-to-be-white-jpg.287456

Admit the fact that blacks can be racist and then we can talk.
Of course they can....

Tell that to IM2.

I've gone round and round with him on this and on one thing he is unshakable: Blacks cannot be racist because they don't have the power and authority to commit racial oppression. I.E., if I call him ni**er and he calls me h*nky, he's not the racist because he can't oppress me. This of course blatantly overlooks the fact that I don't have the power or authority to oppress him either. But IM2 has never been one to let truth, logic, facts or common sense get in the way of a good whitey bashing.

Last edited:

People of color are excluding people of color for being conservative and/or Trump supporters.

I'm talking about excluding people based on an unchangeable personal characteristic like sex, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. Politics are chosen by the individual. What you are insinuating that I have to accept such garbage like betsy devoss and karen pence and the dyed blond flunkies who kissed after roy moore just because they are white and female. Nonsense. I am not required to associate with this sort of people.

Bullshit. You cited people belonging to various religions as being excluded by white straight males. Last I looked, religion is a choice and not an unchangeable characteristic.

Having said that, your post cited people of color as one group having been excluded by white straight males and so I pointed out to you that now some people of color are excluding other people of color for their political views.

The point is, white straight males do not have a monopoly on racism, prejudice or exclusion and anyone is capable of it.

So you agree that people are being excluded for their political views. Exclusion of someone for their political views is not racism, sexism, or "prejudice" in any way. Thank you for acknowledging that religion is a choice. It is the only "protected class" that is protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act and state civil rights laws that is not immutable. Tell that to your "religious freedom" friends who insist on being treated like royalty. They can change. devoss can change, the woman who sleeps with pigpence can change, the dyed blondies that suck up to the moore pedo can change.

So you agree that people are being excluded for their political views. Exclusion of someone for their political views is not racism, sexism, or "prejudice" in any way. Thank you for acknowledging that religion is a choice. It is the only "protected class" that is protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act and state civil rights laws that is not immutable. Tell that to your "religious freedom" friends who insist on being treated like royalty. They can change. devoss can change, the woman who sleeps with pigpence can change, the dyed blondies that suck up to the moore pedo can change.

All your Muslim friends can change too

List thE injustices ..

Derp

White pride world wide

List thE injustices ..

Derp

White pride world wide

Storm front ? this thread and topic is not about irrational hate ...like the lefts irrational hate and demonetization of all things right ....
Steal any scholarships from a young woman today Mary ? you should give it back ...that would be MIGHTY white of ya
Stay out of womens bathrooms and in general all libraries

LYs was being a twat so i just thought i'd remind the "progressive " cosmopolitan" who thought preachers on the nyc subway was weird or a nuisance to some... she was making excuse after excuse for a white person who attacked a black person on the NYC subway ...

you left wing nazi punks need this more than anyone

"One of the proudest moments of my life, that is the recent past, has been defending the British historian David Irving, who is now in prison in Austria for the potential of uttering an unwelcome thought on Austrian soil. He didn't actually say anything in Austria. He wasn't even accused of saying anything. He was accused of perhaps planning to say something... now they can add to this proud past the fact that they've locked up a British historian who's committed no crime except that of thought and writing. And that's a scandal. And I can't find a seconder when I propose this but I don't care. I don't need a seconder. My own opinion is enough for me and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, in any place, any time. And anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line, and kiss my a##."

The very CONCEPT of racism has done a 180 in my lifetime.

In the 50's and 60's Negroes wanted to be treated THE SAME AS WHITES, and right-thinking White people agreed with them. There were countless examples of Neg`roes who had played by the rules - stayed out of trouble, worked hard, got an education - and still ended up sucking the hind teat, working as janitors and whatnot.

Discrimination was when Negroes who were EQUALLY QUALIFIED were denied housing, jobs, promotions, appointments, etc., and again, right-thinking people were upset about it. Dr. MLK harnessed this White goodwill to create a movement that demanded that "Blacks" and whites be treated equally.

And now where are we?

Blacks and Liberals DEMAND that Blacks be treated...UN-equally. If you DARE to treat them equally, then you are a racist! If they expect them to get the same scores, have the same credentials, even dress the same way as those whites who are competing with them for the jobs, slots, promotions, etc., then YOU are a RACIST! Racist Whites are responsible for Black bastardy, for Blacks dropping out of school, for the astronomical violent crime rates in the Black community.

It is positively bizarre. And if goes without saying that if you point any of this out, YOU are a racist for pointing out the obvious.

So you agree that people are being excluded for their political views.

Of course I agree, I just said so, didn't I? This was never a point of contention between us and I don't know why you're trying to make it one.

Exclusion of someone for their political views is not racism, sexism, or "prejudice" in any way.

Of course it is prejudice. The word "prejudice" means to prejudge. To prejudge anyone based on any characteristic (chosen or otherwise) is, by definition, prejudice. Black conservatives are being prejudged by liberal and/or Democrat blacks as being hypocrites, sellouts or Uncle Toms; Are viewed with the blackest contempt (no pun intended) and are excluded from their black reindeer games.

Thank you for acknowledging that religion is a choice.

You're welcome, I guess. Though I never suggested otherwise.

This may come as a shock to you but I'm an atheist. Ironically, this means you just proved my point about prejudice. You prejudged me as your stereotypical MAGA hat-wearing, Bible-thumping, gun-toting white conservative shouting "Build that wall!".

Of all these characteristics you were right about just one: I am a white conservative.

It is the only "protected class" that is protected under the 1964 Civil Rights Act and state civil rights laws that is not immutable. Tell that to your "religious freedom" friends who insist on being treated like royalty. They can change. devoss can change, the woman who sleeps with pigpence can change, the dyed blondies that suck up to the moore pedo can change.

And so can you.

Forum List

Back