White's Only - the pefect leader for the RNC

I was wondering why the Republican Party has become more and more like the Democratic Party. Most blacks vote for Democrats for handouts. I guess the Republicans wanted to get in on the action.

:rofl:

You say that as a joke, but I think there's a lot of truth in that.

White only aye... hmmm... I wonder how many black only things there are. If there is one race only things in America, as with all the black only things listed below, the vast, VAST majority of them are black only. There is no more racist people in America than blacks. So you're barking up the wrong tree if you think you're going to paint whites as racist over blacks. To put it bluntly, you're full of shit.

100 Black Men of America
Working to improve the quality of life within the African American community.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia
100 Black Men of America, Inc.

African American Planning Commission (AAPC)
Addresses issues of homelessness (domestic violence, HIV/AIDS, housing shortage, and unemployment) within the communities in which we live and serve.
Based in Brooklyn, New York
African American Planning Commission Home Page

African American Speaker Bureau (AASB)
This organization is dedicated to the representation of people and projects that address the issues, concerns and celebrations of the African American community.
Based in San Francisco, California
www.aasb.net

Black Culinarians Alliance (BCA)
A nationwide non-profit, educational and networking organization of hospitality and food service professionals.
Based in New York, New York
Welcome to The BCA

Blacks In Government (BIG)
Promotes equity in all aspects of life, and excellence in public service.
Based in Washington, DC
National Organization of Blacks In Government ® - 2008

Black Wall Street Merchants Association
Serves as an advocate for commerce in the African American community.
Based in Oakland, California
blackwallstreet.org

Black Women In Sisterhood For Action (BISA)
Develops and promotes alternative strategies for educational and career development of black women.
Based in Washington, DC
Bisa

Miss Black USA
Provides educational opportunities to outstanding young women of color and to develop the whole woman mind, body, and spirit.
Based in Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Miss Black USA - Scholarship Pageant

National Action Council For Minorities in Engineering (NACME)
Offers support to African Americans and other minorities who want to pursue careers in engineering, technology, math and science.
Based in White Plains, New York
Untitled Page

National Association of the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
A champion of social justice, that has fought long and hard to ensure that the voices of African Americans would be heard.
Based in Baltimore, Maryland
NAACP

National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers (NABHOOD)
Works to increase the number of African-Americans owning, developing, managing and operating hotels; increase vendor opportunities & executive level jobs for minorities.
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Floria
NABHOOD Intro Page

National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
The leader in expanding the influence of minority professionals in the fields of accounting and finance.
Based in Greenbelt, Maryland
NABA Website > Home

National Association of Blacks In Criminal Justice (NABCJ)
Provides leaders dedicated to improving the administration of criminal justice, with a goal of achieving equal justice for blacks and other minorities.
Based in Durham, North Carolina
Welcome to NABCJ - National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice - Contact Us

National Association of Market Developers (NAMD)
Cultivates the aspects of the Black experience that can produce results for both the African-American community and institutions, private and public.
Based In Plainfield, New Jersey
Welcome to National Alliance of Market Developers, Inc.

National Black Child Development Institute (NBCDI)
Improves and protects the lives of African American children.
Based in Washington, DC
NBCDI

National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
One of the largest student-managed organizations in the country that focuses on increasing the number of Black engineers who excel academically and in the workplace.
Based in Fairfax, Virginia
Untitled Document

National Urban League (NUL)
The nation's oldest and largest community- based movement devoted to empowering African Americans to enter the economic and social mainstream.
Home - National Urban League

Rainbow Push Coalition
This organization, led by Jesse Jackson, is a progressive organization fighting for social change as a mighty coalition of workers, women and people of color.
Based in Chicago, Illinois
RainbowPUSH Coalition

oopsie doopsie poopsie! you just try having anything "white" in America you racist you! :tongue:

And yet somehow this is supposed to be right.

Black Caucus: Whites Not Allowed - Josephine Hearn - Politico.com

Black Caucus: Whites Not Allowed

By JOSEPHINE HEARN | 1/22/07 1:01 PM EST

Cohen said he became convinced that joining the caucus would be "a social faux pas" after seeing news reports that former Rep. William Lacy Clay Sr., D-Mo., a co-founder of the caucus, had circulated a memo telling members it was "critical" that the group remain "exclusively African-American."
Other members, including the new chairwoman, Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, D-Mich., and Clay's son, Rep. William Lacy Clay, D-Mo., agreed.
"Mr. Cohen asked for admission, and he got his answer. ... It's time to move on," the younger Clay said.

When questioned about the low percent of Blacks in the RNC and no Black Republican Senators, O Really just pooh, poohed it and said no one knows why it's so.

Right.

How many whites are members of the BLack Panthers?

Any other black organizations that you can think of with exclusively black membership?

And the DEMOCRATS have a much more intimate relationship with the KKK.

Republicans are the ones who put Clarence Thomas on the supreme court....despite the best efforts of the Democrats to smear his name and get rid of him.

Republicans cried out for Colin Powell to run for president, but he declined.

Republicans hired Condoleeza Rice, if you will recall.

So time to give up the tired, trite lie about Republicans being a "Racist" party.

How many whites are members of the BLack Panthers?

Any other black organizations that you can think of with exclusively black membership?

And the DEMOCRATS have a much more intimate relationship with the KKK.

Republicans are the ones who put Clarence Thomas on the supreme court....despite the best efforts of the Democrats to smear his name and get rid of him.

Republicans cried out for Colin Powell to run for president, but he declined.

Republicans hired Condoleeza Rice, if you will recall.

So time to give up the tired, trite lie about Republicans being a "Racist" party.
and who was it that was filibustering the appointment of Janice Rodgers Brown?

sure as hell wasnt the republicans

Now that I read the posts previous to mine I see mine was redundant. Sorry about that, lol.

Republicans are the ones who shut down slavery, and it was BAPTISTS who first insisted on a separation of church and state.

I'm so sick of the "Racist Republican" bullshit. Ravi just likes to spew racist garbage, and since nobody else will, she just does it...and then attributes it to others.

Way to keep that hatred alive Ravi. Keep up the good work!

White only aye... hmmm... I wonder how many black only things there are. If there is one race only things in America, as with all the black only things listed below, the vast, VAST majority of them are black only. There is no more racist people in America than blacks. So you're barking up the wrong tree if you think you're going to paint whites as racist over blacks. To put it bluntly, you're full of shit.

100 Black Men of America
Working to improve the quality of life within the African American community.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia
100 Black Men of America, Inc.

African American Planning Commission (AAPC)
Addresses issues of homelessness (domestic violence, HIV/AIDS, housing shortage, and unemployment) within the communities in which we live and serve.
Based in Brooklyn, New York
African American Planning Commission Home Page

African American Speaker Bureau (AASB)
This organization is dedicated to the representation of people and projects that address the issues, concerns and celebrations of the African American community.
Based in San Francisco, California
www.aasb.net

Black Culinarians Alliance (BCA)
A nationwide non-profit, educational and networking organization of hospitality and food service professionals.
Welcome to The BCA

Blacks In Government (BIG)
Promotes equity in all aspects of life, and excellence in public service.
Based in Washington, DC
National Organization of Blacks In Government ® - 2008

Black Wall Street Merchants Association
Serves as an advocate for commerce in the African American community.
Based in Oakland, California
blackwallstreet.org

Black Women In Sisterhood For Action (BISA)
Develops and promotes alternative strategies for educational and career development of black women.
Based in Washington, DC
Bisa

Miss Black USA
Provides educational opportunities to outstanding young women of color and to develop the whole woman mind, body, and spirit.
Based in Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Miss Black USA - Scholarship Pageant

National Action Council For Minorities in Engineering (NACME)
Offers support to African Americans and other minorities who want to pursue careers in engineering, technology, math and science.
Based in White Plains, New York
Untitled Page

National Association of the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
A champion of social justice, that has fought long and hard to ensure that the voices of African Americans would be heard.
Based in Baltimore, Maryland
NAACP

National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers (NABHOOD)
Works to increase the number of African-Americans owning, developing, managing and operating hotels; increase vendor opportunities & executive level jobs for minorities.
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Floria
NABHOOD Intro Page

National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
The leader in expanding the influence of minority professionals in the fields of accounting and finance.
Based in Greenbelt, Maryland
NABA Website > Home

National Association of Blacks In Criminal Justice (NABCJ)
Provides leaders dedicated to improving the administration of criminal justice, with a goal of achieving equal justice for blacks and other minorities.
Based in Durham, North Carolina
Welcome to NABCJ - National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice - Contact Us

National Association of Market Developers (NAMD)
Cultivates the aspects of the Black experience that can produce results for both the African-American community and institutions, private and public.
Based In Plainfield, New Jersey
Welcome to National Alliance of Market Developers, Inc.

National Black Child Development Institute (NBCDI)
Improves and protects the lives of African American children.
Based in Washington, DC
NBCDI

National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
One of the largest student-managed organizations in the country that focuses on increasing the number of Black engineers who excel academically and in the workplace.
Based in Fairfax, Virginia
Untitled Document

National Urban League (NUL)
The nation's oldest and largest community- based movement devoted to empowering African Americans to enter the economic and social mainstream.
Home - National Urban League

Rainbow Push Coalition
This organization, led by Jesse Jackson, is a progressive organization fighting for social change as a mighty coalition of workers, women and people of color.
Based in Chicago, Illinois
RainbowPUSH Coalition

These organisations are supposed to be racist? Another case of whitey feeling guilt because he's caught and now he's trying to bring other people down to his level.

Really? Replace the black in each name with white and then tell me what would happen to that group.

Mr Bass doesn't deal with the hypothetical what if and replace black with white, those are minority organisations formed to help ourselves with the intent on bettering people, not racist organisations. You whites have a lame way of trying to make people look just as bad and racist as you are/have been. When white society turned its back on blacks and said the hell with us we had to organise to help ourselves.

Mr Bass doesn't deal with the hypothetical what if and replace black with white, those are minority organisations formed to help ourselves with the intent on bettering people, not racist organisations. You whites have a lame way of trying to make people look just as bad and racist as you are/have been. When white society turned its back on blacks and said the hell with us we had to organise to help ourselves.
I have to agree with this. Most minority groups are formed in an effort to make their group equal to, not better than, the ruling class. Just a wild guess, but I would imagine white country clubs that didn't allow blacks were operating from a different point of view.

And yet YOU not us are the racist here. You proclaim your racism in most posts and openly resort to racist diatribes routinely.

I have to agree with this. Most minority groups are formed in an effort to make their group equal to, not better than, the ruling class. Just a wild guess, but I would imagine white country clubs that didn't allow blacks were operating from a different point of view.

Ohh look the board idiot has an idiotic opinion, who would have thought it?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Well I'll just spell it out in real simple terms then chuck fish, any organization that holds preference over another as determined by *RACE*, is *RACIST*. Now I don't give a flying FUCK how you try and wriggle and spin out of THAT one, but it's still going to be true at the end of the day, and with that, there are FAAAAAAR more BLACK RACIST entities than whites EVER thought of having. It's a blatant, sickening, NO MORE NEEDED double standard. I think now that America has elected a fucking BLACK President, NONE of that garbage is needed. So you're trying to take a shit in already full outhouse.

Last edited:
And yet YOU not us are the racist here. You proclaim your racism in most posts and openly resort to racist diatribes routinely.

BS Marine, your initial post was a game of semantics, you know, replace black with white and oh, its racist therefore any organisation with black in it must be racist, its nonsense. Semantical arguments are futile, its the intent, and a whites only country isn't the same thing as an organisation with the word black in it thats dedicated to helping under-privileged blacks and or are outreach organisations for blacks. Mr Bass is *NOT* a racist, its not Mr Bass' fault if some of the things he posts about hit a little too close to home and ruffle some feathers because its truth.

Well I'll just spell it out in real simple terms then chuck fish, any organization that holds preference over another as determined by *RACE*, is *RACIST*. Now I don't give a flying FUCK how you try and wriggle and spin out of THAT one, but it's still going to be true at the end of the day, and with that, there are FAAAAAAR more BLACK RACIST entities than whites EVER thought of having. It's a blatant, sickening, NO MORE NEEDED double standard. I think now that America has elected a fucking BLACK President, NONE of that garbage is needed. So you're trying to take a shit in already full outhouse.

Prove that everyone of those organisations on that list you posted are racist you moron, the burden of proof is on you, simply having the name black in them is not racist.

I think all the whites who voted for Obama thinking, "maybe this will finally get them to shut the hell up about racist this, whitey that"

are

going

to

be

disappointed.

Because blacks, Hispanics and whoever aren't going to stop bitching, pushing and shoving until whites are moved onto fenced-off reservations in the middle of America and stripped of all rights.

I think all the whites who voted for Obama thinking, "maybe this will finally get them to shut the hell up about racist this, whitey that"

are

going

to

be

disappointed.

Because blacks, Hispanics and whoever aren't going to stop bitching, pushing and shoving until whites are moved onto fenced-off reservations in the middle of America and stripped of all rights.

Poor baby!

Forum List

Back