Whites Only Basketball League: All-American Basketball Alliance Bans Blacks, Foreigne

Funny how Basketball was just as exciting and fun to watch back during segregation but now a whites only league would be boring.

My take is that if they want to create it let the market decide if it works or not. I suspect they won't get the numbers to sustain a league for long but it is their money and they are entitled to try if they want.

I am way pasted tired of how non whites can have anything they want segregated but if a whites only is suggested the racist comments start right off the bat.

Hell on colleges blacks are actually DEMANDING segregated facilities. And being placated too.

Actually, it sounds about as exciting as Womens Basketball

Are they going to bring back the two handed set shot?

Ya cause only minorities can have their race the only one allowed in some club or group. Don't you know anything?

No, it's comments like these:

"Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?" he said. "That's the culture today, and in a free country we should have the right to move ourselves in a better direction."

Other than Ron Artest and Gilbert Arenas, most of the NBA is well-behaved. So if this is their excuse, it's a pitiful one. Which is why I think they're assholes.

And if they take federal funds, they wouldn't be allowed to do this as far as I know.

While I presonally wouldn't spend my money going to see such a team , please explain why we allow the Black Congressional Caucus paid for with taxpayer money.

Ya cause only minorities can have their race the only one allowed in some club or group. Don't you know anything?

No, it's comments like these:

"Would you want to go to the game and worry about a player flipping you off or attacking you in the stands or grabbing their crotch?" he said. "That's the culture today, and in a free country we should have the right to move ourselves in a better direction."

Other than Ron Artest and Gilbert Arenas, most of the NBA is well-behaved. So if this is their excuse, it's a pitiful one. Which is why I think they're assholes.

And if they take federal funds, they wouldn't be allowed to do this as far as I know.

While I presonally wouldn't spend my money going to see such a team , please explain why we allow the Black Congressional Caucus paid for with taxpayer money.

You are aware that that caucus kicked out a black republican because he did not fit with their POLITICAL leanings?

I don't care who plays the game. I hate basketball. I think the only white basketball player I can even name is Larry Byrd. Color really doesn't have anything to do with my opinion of basketball. I think it's a stupid game.

They're racist assholes, but far as I know they have a right to be racist assholes as long as they're not taking any federal funds.

WHAT!! Does that mean that the Black Entertainment Network,Black Mayors Conferences,Miss Black America and the list goes on, are ALL RACIST TOO?
NOT!! except for the Black Mayors, which I strongly disagree with that, since they are politicians supposedly representing ALL races, ALL people it is wrong. Politicians that gather by RACE is WRONG.

As far as the others, they can do whatever they want, it isn't racist, if one wants a basketball team of all Asians, would anyone bitch and moan? How about the all girls basketball or volley ball teams, are they in violation of some other rights according to the ACLU? How about the Harlem Globetrotters, aren't they all black. Using this mentality there are a lot more 'racists' out there. :lol::lol:

GEEEEESH!!! Can't we all just "GET ALONG"?......don't hold our collective breaths. Can't even do it in here. :lol:

They're racist assholes, but far as I know they have a right to be racist assholes as long as they're not taking any federal funds.

So the Miss Black America with only allows women of color to compete must be racist too.:cuckoo:

These liberals find anything to scream racism over yet support some of the most racist programs and people out there.

Funny how Basketball was just as exciting and fun to watch back during segregation but now a whites only league would be boring.

My take is that if they want to create it let the market decide if it works or not. I suspect they won't get the numbers to sustain a league for long but it is their money and they are entitled to try if they want.

I am way pasted tired of how non whites can have anything they want segregated but if a whites only is suggested the racist comments start right off the bat.

Hell on colleges blacks are actually DEMANDING segregated facilities. And being placated too.

When? Where? I googled it and could not find a single college which said this had occured.

Whites only basketball? That should be about as exciting as the WNBA.

There's their slogan!

WOB: The WNBA With Balls!

The official league ball

vintage-basketball-laced-macgregor.jpg

So the Miss Black America with only allows women of color to compete must be racist too.:cuckoo:

These liberals find anything to scream racism over yet support some of the most racist programs and people out there.

interesting point...the same people who call this racist do not call that racist...:eusa_whistle:

I think their reasons are stupid, but I wish more white only orgs would start just to counter the hypocrisy that is BET, all black colleges, all black clubs, etc.

What do you think of the Congressional Black Caucus and Federal Funds? Or ACORN and Federal Funds??

This will be like watching the rec leauge in Mayberry RFD playing against each other.

Why you all trying to hold whitey down anyway? :confused:

I would love to see the crowds that go to these games! William Joyce will be their "Jack Nickleson!"

basketballteam.jpg

I don't care who plays the game. I hate basketball. I think the only white basketball player I can even name is Larry Byrd. Color really doesn't have anything to do with my opinion of basketball. I think it's a stupid game.

??...it cant be any stupider than any other game out there Dog...

Forum List

Back