Whites Now Minority in 1/10 Counties in U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3461488

Maine remains overwhelmingly white, however. What kind of a white supremacist would live there, anyway?

good question. I know of very few. As a matter of fact, I know more white supremacists on internet discussion sites than I do in my entire state....

guys like YOU, for instance.

There is a reason black americans don't flock to maine.... we don't have very much economic opportunity. We are a remote, mostly rural state, with a tiny population, and little industry beyond forestry and fishing, and winters that go on forever.

there is a reason why white supremacists like YOU don't flock to maine... you're not welcome here.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3461488

Maine remains overwhelmingly white, however. What kind of a white supremacist would live there, anyway?

Oh no! The sky is falling. By the way, I don’t recall you ever answering my question about segregation. Show America allow or require segregation? Should interracial marriage be outlawed? Assuming that whites are more intelligent than are blacks what should America do about is? Specifically, do you want the USA to return to segregation?

Oh no! The sky is falling. By the way, I don’t recall you ever answering my question about segregation. Show America allow or require segregation? Should interracial marriage be outlawed? Assuming that whites are more intelligent than are blacks what should America do about is? Specifically, do you want the USA to return to segregation?

He has in other threads said yes to those questions. He has posted before that segregation should occur and should be forced by the Government. He has stated he should not have to live with or work with blacks.

He has in other threads said yes to those questions. He has posted before that segregation should occur and should be forced by the Government. He has stated he should not have to live with or work with blacks.

Wow! :shock: That is hard to believe. I thought that such attitudes were extinct in America.

You miss the class on neo-nazis?

I guess so. I see stories about some small groups of klan people chanting some times. It is as if they are in a different world than I’m in. I have black neighbors and white neighbors. I take classes with black students and white students. I work beside black students and white students. I really don’t see that much difference between blacks and whites. Blacks seem to have courser hair, and thicker lips and darker skin – but as far as character and class – they are just fine people as far as I can tell. I guess that I’m an unusual case in an unusual part of America. I don’t know.

I guess so. I see stories about some small groups of klan people chanting some times. It is as if they are in a different world than I’m in. I have black neighbors and white neighbors. I take classes with black students and white students. I work beside black students and white students. I really don’t see that much difference between blacks and whites. Blacks seem to have courser hair, and thicker lips and darker skin – but as far as character and class – they are just fine people as far as I can tell. I guess that I’m an unusual case in an unusual part of America. I don’t know.

Well, I'm with you, of course. I am surrounded by all kinds of people and am friends with all kinds of people. I find that people are equally terrific and sucky depending on the individual.

But the KKK'er needs to blame his shipwreck of a life on other types of people so he doesn't have to take responsibility for it himself.

Demographic realities make liars of some of you. The clear residential, schooling and workplace trend is that when racial groups are free to associate, they do so. I think many of you want to take the one black guy at your office and throw him up as an example of what a non-racist you are. But even if your neighborhood has a few minorities, it's probably predominately white. And what we know about THE INTERNET and those who post there is that it's OVERWHELMINGLY WHITE.

I wouldn't be surprised to discover that the posters of the US Messageboard, politics aside, are MAJORITY WHITE.

The point is that there's a big difference between a handful of "decoration" minorities and a neighborhood, office or society that is MAJORITY MINORITY. I doubt ANY of you live in the Bronx, Haiti, etc. And none of you will ever MOVE there, that's for sure. But why is it that so many millions of whites left the cities of America, just at the time they were being inundated with blacks? Coincidence?

Economists have a terms for this: revealed preferences. Everyone says that race is irrelevant to them, but their actions show otherwise.

Matt: What I would do about this, right now, is 1) stop immigration, 2) deport illegals, 3) stop affirmative action, 4) end 'civil rights' laws that remove freedom of association and 5) make a safer climate for whites to express their concerns. As far as "forced" segregation, well, I wouldn't hit that right away because it would be too radical, but NOTA BENE: it's not segregation that's "forced" - that happens quite naturally - it's DESEGREGATION that needs the forcing. Witness the busing cases.

Jillian: Would you say "so what" if ISRAEL were to become MAJORITY ARAB? I doubt it!

HAHAHAHA! I actually feel sorry for bigots like you, so much insecurity and so full of fears.

HAHAHAHA! I actually feel sorry for bigots like you, so much insecurity and so full of fears.

Why, of course... if blacks are filled with insecurity and fears, it's worthy of great sympathy. If whites are filled with insecurity and fears, it's worthy of contempt. Who's the bigot again?

Why, of course... if blacks are filled with insecurity and fears, it's worthy of great sympathy. If whites are filled with insecurity and fears, it's worthy of contempt. Who's the bigot again?

You are, again.

I dont think its "whites" in general that are full of insecurities and fears, just you (and racists like you of course).

Your views and ideology about your fellow human beings are worthy of contempt certainly, but in the end I feel sorry for you because I just dont think it would feel good to live with so much insecurity and fears.

You are, again.

I dont think its "whites" in general that are full of insecurities and fears, just you (and racists like you of course).

Your views and ideology about your fellow human beings are worthy of contempt certainly, but in the end I feel sorry for you because I just dont think it would feel good to live with so much insecurity and fears.

This is the stupidest fucking argument against pro-whites I hear. I hear it all the time, so someone must think it sounds neat. But first, why even characterize it as "fear"? Would you say the Jews are "filled with fear" for wanting to protect themselves or live with their own? How about blacks? How about even a family that wants to live together? Never. Never. And never. Second, what if "fear" is in fact legitimate? You'll never even address that, will you? If a group of people is becoming the minority, that's the first step toward DISAPPEARANCE. That's not something to fear? Jesus Almighty! And "insecurity" --- right. Taking note of the fact that blacks and Hispanics aren't as accomplished in many areas compared to whites doesn't come from "insecurity" --- it comes for the GODDAMN FACTS. Again, if you won't acknowledge FACTS, there is not much I can say to you. I note that it's pretty amusing to watch liberals, in their moment of frustration, whip out ostensibly CONSERVATIVE arguments against pro-whites, like, "why don't you just toughen up?" Now that's a laugh. All of a sudden, your ooey-gooey lovey-dovey disappears, and you start believing in God all of a sudden, too. What a joke. "You're insecure and fearful," right. So we're supposed to believe that the anti-racist people are these tough, hearty, brave people who can "take it." Bullshit. You people go whining to the Big Government for every little thing. "Protect me from business! Protect us from the market! Protect us from males!" Etc. You demand transfers of wealth from whites to minorities, the taking of our jobs through affirmative action, you name it. YOU ARE ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN ATTACKS ON US USING THE GOVERNMENT AS YOUR WEAPON. If you freed white "racists" to operate, I'm sure they would do just fine living and protecting THEMSELVES, but we aren't even allowed to. Someone with a gun would come for us. So, bullshit to you. You haven't even thought through the stupidity of your argument.

The truly fearful and insecure are people like you. You fear the truth about racial difference. You fear a world without government, media and academic protection from common sense and real-world realities. You fear free speech. You fear the raising of white consciousness. You fear because YOU KNOW that if blacks don't get all the prop-ups of our society, they'll be exposed for what they are. You KNOW that if all the lies dry up, you'll be exposed as a believer in a FALSE GOD, the god of multiracial egalitarianism.

You are a riot!

So many strawman arguments, so many ridiculous assumptions too. False gods? I dont even believe in god, too funny!

Its pro-white to be a racist bigot? Wow what a taffy like stretch THAT IS!

I cant be mad at ya, you are just too silly and sad for that.

You are a riot!

So many strawman arguments, so many ridiculous assumptions too. False gods? I dont even believe in god, too funny!

Its pro-white to be a racist bigot? Wow what a taffy like stretch THAT IS!

I cant be mad at ya, you are just too silly and sad for that.

It is pointless to have any real meaningful dialogue with Joyce. He makes some of the most ignorant statements and believes them. He has just claimed being a minority means you are in danger of dieing out. Which is simply not true. The only way we die out is if we stop breeding or someone starts systematicly killing us. Neither event is happening in this country.

I'm curious as to what real world realities acadamia is protecting us all from? And are there any real world non-realities? Or maybe imaginary world realities?

Although as much as a racist bigot as Joyce is, I suspect he hits a bit too close to home for some peoples comfort. I bet the large majority of the people here are white...who live in white neighborhoods...with just a few middle/upper class blacks/minorities sprinkled in for "diversity".

Although really I suspect that has more to do with the rather sickening way that class is tied to race in this country as opposed to people moving places to be with their own race. I'm not going to move to Haiti, not because I have some fear/hatred of Blacks, but because the law schools there aren't very good (if they even exist), and I highly doubt the job opportunities are very good either.

I'm curious as to what real world realities acadamia is protecting us all from? And are there any real world non-realities? Or maybe imaginary world realities?

Although as much as a racist bigot as Joyce is, I suspect he hits a bit too close to home for some peoples comfort. I bet the large majority of the people here are white...who live in white neighborhoods...with just a few middle/upper class blacks/minorities sprinkled in for "diversity".

Although really I suspect that has more to do with the rather sickening way that class is tied to race in this country as opposed to people moving places to be with their own race. I'm not going to move to Haiti, not because I have some fear/hatred of Blacks, but because the law schools there aren't very good (if they even exist), and I highly doubt the job opportunities are very good either.

I live in a military town and have most of my life ( My dad was career Army) I have always had lots of "minority" neighbors. I am married to a Filipino also. One of my sisters was married to a black man and so one of my niece's and her kids are half black. Well in Joyce's case that means they are inferior of course. I guess my kids are too, according to racists like Joyce and Liberalism.

I do think the demographics of a neighborhood has more to do with socio-economic status than people CHOOSING a color.

Black folks didnt get an equal start nor an equal shot. This is changing of course, its not perfect by far but many great strides have been made. The results we have today are very reflective of the inequal situations that existed for soooo many years in america. It takes a great deal of time for the shifts in social policy to make a real difference and wipe out the situations the previous policies created.

Forum List

Back