Whites Now A Minority

Pale Rider said:
I'd PAY to see the "someone put a boot in your ass" look on your face the day you find out, it's not white people that are the racists.

If not stopped, by whatever means, this country will be overun by mexicans. You better get used to it, and you better like it. But just so you can get an idea of what the country will be like when the mexicans are the majority, take a little trip to mexico, drive out through the country, see if you LIVE.

Just like it was over-run by europeans a couple of hundred years ago? As for Mexico, been there...done that...didn't have abit of trouble. Did the same in the Phillipines, Thailand, Singapore...Never had a bit of trouble, and I went out alone.

Bullypulpit said:
Just like it was over-run by europeans a couple of hundred years ago? As for Mexico, been there...done that...didn't have abit of trouble. Did the same in the Phillipines, Thailand, Singapore...Never had a bit of trouble, and I went out alone.

It'll be different here pulit. Only this time here in America, "WE'LL BE" the indians, and mexicans will be the europeans.

There'll be a fight. It's the second Civil War I refer to frequently.

Pale Rider said:
I'd PAY to see the "someone put a boot in your ass" look on your face the day you find out, it's not white people that are the racists.

If not stopped, by whatever means, this country will be overun by mexicans. You better get used to it, and you better like it. But just so you can get an idea of what the country will be like when the mexicans are the majority, take a little trip to mexico, drive out through the country, see if you LIVE.

The sad thing is, you don't have to go to Mexico to experience it. I was born in a suburb of Los Angeles called Huntington Park. About thirty years ago it was a very nice place to raise a family. Now I would fear for my life if I walked down the street there. My brother drove down the street there just a couple of years ago to see what it was like now and he said that the people (mexicans) looked at him like they wanted to kill him. My sister was mugged by a truck load of Mexicans in LA, and is one of the reasons we left the state.

It dosn't make me a racist by saying that we need to seriously reform our immigration policies. I am married to a legel immigrant from Taiwan. She is a great American. By saying that that we need to reform our immigration policies it makes me a responsible American and a realist. Years ago America was an open frontier with vast amounts of land open for development. It was immigrants,through their hard work, that developed this country and made it great. We are in a different situation now. We have over 280 million people in this country and we're adding about 1.2 million legal immigrants a year on top of about 500,000 illegal immigrants a year. This dosn't take into account the children these people have once they get here.

The state of California is a prime example of what the country will be like if we don't adopt reasonable immigration policy. Hospitals are closing, schools are full and their budgets are strained because the have to provide ESL classes to all these illegal immigrants. Housing prices are through the roof and taxes are ridiculous. The state's budget is a catastrophy.

We must do something now so that America dosn't slide into a third world hell. We need to make sure we continue to be an axample to the world of what hard work and responsibility can do.

Let me ask all of you if you lock your door at night? Why do you do that?
Is it because you want to have control of who enters your house? If somebody walked into your house and started to use your resources without asking how would you feel? Does that make you a racist?

Just a quick question: where in the constitution does it say that America is and should always remain a White majority society? Will our lives change in any way, shape or form without going and looking for the change or trouble if Whites become the minority? No.

Keep in mind this minority thing takes into account all races, Whites are still the majority in America by far.

The constituion party is for fools and ideologues. Their protectionism and isolationism would be politically and economically fatal. Petrouka is a pedophile.

William Joyce said:
Merlin, are you a white person? If so, what do you think the future holds for our people in the United States? Do you think life will be BETTER when we are in the MINORITY? Please think about this and give a serious answer, please.

William, they don't get any whiter than me. Matter of fact, I'm a member of the so-called "master race" - you know, Adolf's boys. I was born in Germany in 1947. Both parents were German citizens. My mother divorced when I was three and re-married a little over two years later to an American. I came to this country for the first time at age six.

I will tell you this in all honesty - I don't worry about becoming a minority. One of the advantages of being an Army brat is that one gets to see many parts of the world and meet a great many people. You learn that, for the most part, people are a lot alike.

A few months before my 19th birthday I joined the Army and spent eight years on active duty. Again, an advantage of being in the service is that one is exposed to all races. During two tours in the RVN, I routinely put my life unquestioningly into the hands of black men and they placed their lives in my trust. No one ever let anyone down. I know black men who would have died rather than allow me to come to harm and I would have sacrificed myself if need be to protect them. During 17 years in the Army National Guard - in Alabama, no less - I worked with black men and women. There were certainly some who were lazy and incompetent. But not any more than you would find in any cross-section of whites. And we managed to get along just fine, thank you.

The impression I have gained from reading your posts is that you base your opinion of minorities largely on the fallout from affirmative action. That program has both good and bad in it. The good is that affirmative action was the push which HAD TO BE DONE in order to integrate minorities into the mainstream of American society. To that extent, it appears to be showing some positive results. The down side of affirmative action was that it discriminated against whites who were in no way responsible for the condition of minorities. It also placed many minorities into jobs for which they were almost totally unqualified. As a result, they fell flat on their faces or performed poorly for a long time before finally coming up to speed.

The time for affirmative action is, in my opinion, past. Now we simply need to enforce existing statutes against racial discrimination. Minorities have been given the boost they deserved, now it's time for them to perform on their own.

The likes of Jesse Jackson and "Grease Pig" Sharpton are anachronisms which the black community in America must repudiate. You are right to point out the reverse-discrimination that occurs in our nation today. It too, must end. I tire of hearing garbage about continued preferences and quotas, to say nothing of "reparations". The time has come for whites to stand up and demand to know when will enough be enough.

But, having said that, let me conclude with my personal situation. I am currently the supervisor for a faculty which provides instruction at the US Army's helicopter flight training school at Ft Rucker, AL. I have the privelige of working with several black instructors who are every bit as competent, conscientious and intelligent as any honkie on the premises. I consider them not only my employees, but my friends.

So no, I don't fear becoming a minority. I believe that the those currently considered "minorities" will step up and shoulder their share of the load whenever they become the majority. And I certainly won't lose any sleep over the prospect. And neither should you.

rtwngAvngr said:
The constituion party is for fools and ideologues. Their protectionism and isolationism would be politically and economically fatal:givesPetrouka is a pedophile.

So I guess you agree with Bush's amnesty plan, you like what the department of education has done to education in America, you agree with NAFTA and outsourcing, You think we should listen when the United Nations determines what is best for us.

Were Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, an George Washington Fools and Ideologues?

OCA said:
Just a quick question: where in the constitution does it say that America is and should always remain a White majority society? Will our lives change in any way, shape or form without going and looking for the change or trouble if Whites become the minority? No.

Keep in mind this minority thing takes into account all races, Whites are still the majority in America by far.

I don't recall ever saying there is anything wrong with us being the minority. All I'm saying is that we should pay attention to who enters our borders. If that dosn't make sense to you then I'm done with you people. Go to www.illegalwatch.com and read some of the articles posted everyday from newspapers around the country that talk about what immifration is doing to our country. I remind you these articles are written by liberal newspapers, and even they can see the catastrophic problem we're creating for ourselves.
You guys should find a liberal message board!!!!! :finger:

Pale Rider said:
It'll be different here pulit. Only this time here in America, "WE'LL BE" the indians, and mexicans will be the europeans.

There'll be a fight. It's the second Civil War I refer to frequently.

No, no difference...Just twits like you screaming bloody murder and "<i>Das weiße Rennen über allen!</i>"

changingtimes said:
Our nations immigration policies are the biggest threat we face. The massive waves of illegal and legal immigration we have been enduring will eventually bring our country to its knees unless we do something about it. With the threat that illegal immigration presents us our President"s answer is to grant amnesty to those who have crossed our borders illegally. This is totally ridiculous, which is why I now refuse to vote Republican and have recently changed my voter registration to the Constitution Party. They are the only party who have stated a policy to end illegal immigration and substantually cut back on legal immigration.

You think you got it bad in the US! In the UK (& Germany & France) we get as many asylum applications/year as you do, even though your population is 4 times as big as ours. Kosovans, Iraqis, Somalis, Bosnians, Afghans. No Hipspanics though ;)

8236 said:
Which one is that? The first US civil war was the indepedence war. Do you mean the 3rd then?

Ah - no. That one would be when we kicked the limey's asses out of the country.

Merlin1047 said:

I've got to give you credit on that comeback Merlin, it was pretty funny. No offense though to the limeys, I'd much prefer a country full of limeys than a country full of illegal immigrants!!!!

changingtimes said:
I've got to give you credit on that comeback Merlin, it was pretty funny. No offense though to the limeys, I'd much prefer a country full of limeys than a country full of illegal immigrants!!!!

I would too. But we certainly kicked those limey's ass back then. Ironically they are our best allies now. Time heals all wounds. Unless your France.

changingtimes said:

No argument there. At least the Brits just come to visit and go home.

Merlin1047 said:

Which was... A civil war! The coastal cities were pro limey, as was the south (generally). Otherwise, why did over 100000 loyalists move to Canada after it was all over. 70000 died out of a couple of million - that's the sort of casualty rate you get in civil wars.

PS Churchill called it a civil war, and he's always right;)

insein said:
I would too. But we certainly kicked those limey's ass back then. Ironically they are our best allies now. Time heals all wounds. Unless your France.

Ironically they were your best allies then.

Forum List

Back