Also:

-- Most of the Texas population expansion since 2000 has come from
births and international immigration -- both sources of
predominantly Hispanic growth.

-- The black population remained basically flat, at around ten-point-
eight percent.

-- Asian-Americans now account for about three percent of the Texas
population.

The cancerous live style of the third world people will be the death of America.

Dave said:
The cancerous live style of the third world people will be the death of America.

Oh, I don't know about that. Once whites are truly a minority, we can get:

Preferential hiring

College admission priority

Free rides to the polls on election day

All white universities & colleges

Miss White America contests

We can claim discrimination in housing, loans, job promotions.

If we get fired, we can scream racism.

We can develop our own special handshake that takes ten minutes to complete.

We can denounce as racist anyone who disagrees with us.

The ACLU will be falling all over themselves to "protect" us.

We can join the NAAWP.

United Caucasian College Fund (because a honkie is a terrible thing to waste)

It will be fashionable to have at least one of us "crackers" at a party.

"Eurobonics" will be the new rage in language.

So you see, there's an up-side to just about anything if you just look hard enough.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Merlin1047 said:
Oh, I don't know about that. Once whites are truly a minority, we can get:

Preferential hiring

College admission priority

Free rides to the polls on election day

All white universities & colleges

Miss White America contests

We can claim discrimination in housing, loans, job promotions.

If we get fired, we can scream racism.

We can develop our own special handshake that takes ten minutes to complete.

We can denounce as racist anyone who disagrees with us.

The ACLU will be falling all over themselves to "protect" us.

We can join the NAAWP.

United Caucasian College Fund (because a honkie is a terrible thing to waste)

So you see, there's an up-side to just about anything if you just look hard enough.

Don't forget the reparations man------the oppression has cost me big bucks !!

William Joyce said:
In both California and Texas:

HOUSTON White non-Hispanics are no longer the majority in Texas --
for the first time since the 1800's.

Today's Census Bureau survey says whites stopped being the majority
in Texas as of last year.

Also, the numbers show that Texas joined only Illinois and North
Carolina in having a poverty rate that measurably increased -- while
income decreased -- in 2002-03.

Texas state demographer Steve Murdock says the two trends are
related as economic woes have slowed white migration from other
states.

Luis Figueroa with the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education
Fund says the future of Latinos is the future of Texas, as the
population numbers show.

Also:

-- Most of the Texas population expansion since 2000 has come from
births and international immigration -- both sources of
predominantly Hispanic growth.

-- The black population remained basically flat, at around ten-point-
eight percent.

-- Asian-Americans now account for about three percent of the Texas
population.

Get used to it... :teeth:

Merlin1047 said:

Are we gonna be the 'cool' ethnicity!?!? NICE
:beer:

Our nations immigration policies are the biggest threat we face. The massive waves of illegal and legal immigration we have been enduring will eventually bring our country to its knees unless we do something about it. With the threat that illegal immigration presents us our President"s answer is to grant amnesty to those who have crossed our borders illegally. This is totally ridiculous, which is why I now refuse to vote Republican and have recently changed my voter registration to the Constitution Party. They are the only party who have stated a policy to end illegal immigration and substantually cut back on legal immigration.

changingtimes said:
This is totally ridiculous, which is why I now refuse to vote Republican and have recently changed my voter registration to the Constitution Party. They are the only party who have stated a policy to end illegal immigration and substantually cut back on legal immigration.

A short-sighted and self-defeating policy. Look at our history and tell me that our technology, our society, our health care and our standard of living would be the same without the immigrants whose efforts contributed to our progress.

Does immigration policy need to be updated? Probably yes, especially in light of the terrorist threat.

Should more resources be expended to end or at least minimize illegal immigration? Absolutely.

But in updating this nation's immigration policy, we need to be careful that we allow neither xenophobia nor jingoism to become the catalyst for that policy.

By denying entry to qualified legal immigrants, the ultimate loser will be the United States.

It is absolutely right that immigrants have played a powerful role in the development and success our country. We are all descendents of immigrants. We are a country of immigrants. I ask you, since when is having a strict policy of stopping illegal immigration self defeating? That seems like an irrational commint to me. I suppose you think it's ok for us to reward people who have broken the law to get into the country with amnesty.

changingtimes said:
It is absolutely right that immigrants have played a powerful role in the development and success our country. We are all descendents of immigrants. We are a country of immigrants. I ask you, since when is having a strict policy of stopping illegal immigration self defeating? That seems like an irrational commint to me. I suppose you think it's ok for us to reward people who have broken the law to get into the country with amnesty.

Suggest you go back and re-read your post and then re-read my response. Your first post essentially lumped legal and illegal immigrants together. You further stated that the Constitution Party's intent was to "substantially cut back on legal immigration".

At no point did I suggest that we should tolerate illegal immigration. I was simply pointing out that by imposing drastic cutbacks on LEGAL immigration we would be cutting off our own nose.

Merlin1047 said:
At no point did I suggest that we should tolerate illegal immigration. I was simply pointing out that by imposing drastic cutbacks on LEGAL immigration we would be cutting off our own nose.

That is a good point Merlin. But could it be, just as easily, that we could be "cutting off our nose" if we DON'T cut back?

We DO know that white's are rapidly becoming the minority. It's my belief that we'll become the minority no matter what we do. If Mexicans want to immigrate here "legaly", then it will just take longer. But how are we going to know if cutting back immigration is bad unless we try it?

Pale Rider said:
That is a good point Merlin. But could it be, just as easily, that we could be "cutting off our nose" if we DON'T cut back?

We DO know that white's are rapidly becoming the minority. It's my belief that we'll become the minority no matter what we do. If Mexicans want to immigrate here "legaly", then it will just take longer. But how are we going to know if cutting back immigration is bad unless we try it?

I'm not all that current on immigration law. I do know that in the past a prospective immigrant had to have a sponsor and a job lined up here in the States.

If that is no longer a requirement, then we need to go back to it.

Merlin1047 said:
Suggest you go back and re-read your post and then re-read my response. Your first post essentially lumped legal and illegal immigrants together. You further stated that the Constitution Party's intent was to "substantially cut back on legal immigration".

I need to ask you Merlin, Do you know what the Constitution Parties policy on immigration is? You criticized it as being, "short-sighted and self defeating", but I'd be willing to bet you don't even know what it is. Well let me educate you. The Constitution Party wants to strictly enforce illegal immigration laws and cut back on legal immigration to about 250,000 thousand a year, which use to be the traditional average. Does that sound self-defeating to you, or just responsible? Do you know Merlin that we now let into the country about 1.2 million legal immigrants every year? Do the the math. By the year 2050 we will have about 475 million people in this country and the majority will be hispanic. You think healthcare, education, and congestion are bad now .... Just wait and see how it's going to be if we don't do anything. I remind you, for the most part the Republican Party has now stance on immigration. I think they like the votes.

Merlin, are you a white person? If so, what do you think the future holds for our people in the United States? Do you think life will be BETTER when we are in the MINORITY? Please think about this and give a serious answer, please.

Bullypulpit said:
Fine, I'm sure there's a deserted island in the middle of some vast ocean we can ship all your dumb, racist asses off to.

I'd PAY to see the "someone put a boot in your ass" look on your face the day you find out, it's not white people that are the racists.

If not stopped, by whatever means, this country will be overun by mexicans. You better get used to it, and you better like it. But just so you can get an idea of what the country will be like when the mexicans are the majority, take a little trip to mexico, drive out through the country, see if you LIVE.

Forum List

Back