Whites neglected & disrespected.

- So, no Blacks get jobs?

- So, no Blacks get Loans?

- So, no Blacks get Cars?

- So, no Blacks get Houses?

This is News to me.

Because they want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Yet, some of the worst neighborhoods in NYC were once Jewish, including Brownsville, East New York, Washington Heights, half of the Bronx, the Lower East Side, etc. etc.

Somehow Jews managed to get out overwhelmingly, but not Blacks?????

How come??????
because the jews are white and they live in a system of white supremacy and that system benefits white people

What evidence do you have to say those murders were racially motivated ?

Plus they were over ten years ago and the killers got the death penalty or jail for the rest of their lives and black people ain't running around trying to find dirt on the victims the way whites do to black victims of whites.

What's your point ?

What evidence do you have that everytime a Cop kills a Black person it's "Racism"???????????????????????
because we live of racism white supremacy thats my answer.

So what evidence do you to suggest those newsom murders were racially motivated ?

What evidence do you have that Cops killing Blacks is racist?

What evidence do you have that we live in a White supremacy society?
Because we live in a system of racism white supremacy and the evidence is either true or false. That is racism either does or does not exist. I believe it does and I don't belive black ppl are making it up.

Do you yourself have any evidence to show that the newsom murders were racially motivated ?

Have you lost your gourds yet?

Haha, yeah, it's such a White Supremacist country that voted for half Black Kenyan Obama, where Black athletes are worshipped, where Black Rap & RnB stars are worshipped.

Obama did better with the White vote than both White Clintons have.

LBJ won one of the highest votes of all time in the USA because civil rights were so popular among Whites.

Then theres Black History Month, Martin Luther King jr day & Affirmative action.
the examples you use actually undercut your arguments.

Obama ? Please. Obama was the best thing to happen to white ppl as he nevet done anything for black ppl

Black sports stars ? White ppl have never minded blk ppl entertaining them. Even at the height of racism you dtill had your Muhammad alis. But how have they felt about blks being their bosses and bankers ?

Plus blk sports stars are okay just as long as they don't doba Colin kapernick n put racism on the table.

Black rappers ? Once again entertaining white ppl which they dont mind. Who runs universal ? Time warner ? Sony BMG ? And these record companies making fortunes of blk artists ? Its not blk ppl. But whites.

Pointing to jay z or Kanye is as stupid as me pointing to mark Zuckerberg to you n saying "look !! Anyone can be a billionaire !"

Black history month ? One month were all blk history is shown to b is black ppl getting there asses kicked by whites

When they show that black ppl were the fathers of maths, physics, chemist n civilization then thats a history I will watch

This is News to me.

Because they want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

Yet, some of the worst neighborhoods in NYC were once Jewish, including Brownsville, East New York, Washington Heights, half of the Bronx, the Lower East Side, etc. etc.

How come??????
because the jews are white and they live in a system of white supremacy and that system benefits white people

Jews much like White Catholics & Blacks were all denied housing & jobs for their origins.

Now Jews are the most likely to be hired.

Then again Jews built a reputation.

What evidence do you have that everytime a Cop kills a Black person it's "Racism"???????????????????????
because we live of racism white supremacy thats my answer.

So what evidence do you to suggest those newsom murders were racially motivated ?

What evidence do you have that Cops killing Blacks is racist?

What evidence do you have that we live in a White supremacy society?
Because we live in a system of racism white supremacy and the evidence is either true or false. That is racism either does or does not exist. I believe it does and I don't belive black ppl are making it up.

Do you yourself have any evidence to show that the newsom murders were racially motivated ?

Have you lost your gourds yet?

Haha, yeah, it's such a White Supremacist country that voted for half Black Kenyan Obama, where Black athletes are worshipped, where Black Rap & RnB stars are worshipped.

Obama did better with the White vote than both White Clintons have.

LBJ won one of the highest votes of all time in the USA because civil rights were so popular among Whites.

Then theres Black History Month, Martin Luther King jr day & Affirmative action.
the examples you use actually undercut your arguments.

Obama ? Please. Obama was the best thing to happen to white ppl as he nevet done anything for black ppl

Black sports stars ? White ppl have never minded blk ppl entertaining them. Even at the height of racism you dtill had your Muhammad alis. But how have they felt about blks being their bosses and bankers ?

Plus blk sports stars are okay just as long as they don't doba Colin kapernick n put racism on the table.

Black rappers ? Once again entertaining white ppl which they dont mind. Who runs universal ? Time warner ? Sony BMG ? And these record companies making fortunes of blk artists ? Its not blk ppl. But whites.

Pointing to jay z or Kanye is as stupid as me pointing to mark Zuckerberg to you n saying "look !! Anyone can be a billionaire !"

Black history month ? One month were all blk history is shown to b is black ppl getting there asses kicked by whites

When they show that black ppl were the fathers of maths, physics, chemist n civilization then thats a history I will watch

Obama got more of the vote, and had a higher approval rating than White Trump has.

Jews run Hollywood & the media, overall.

A lot of Jews hate Whites.

How come??????
Because they are not "of African descent".

Actually recent arrivals from Africa are far more likely to be educated, wealthy & professionals than African Americans are.

Now how is that possible?

This is News to me.
In a system of white supremacy. Whites get the jobs, loans, cars, houses. That does not means to say black can't get them. But real world competitions being white is an advantage in gaining all those things.

- More Whites are killed by Cops than Blacks.
Not true. I'm talking about unarmed whites. The reason why killing against blacks cause the commotion that they do is because they are unarmed for the most part.

Imagine if this guy was black ?

All of sudden when it's a white man the police's guns seem not to work. Had he been blk it would have been game over
- Doesn't a lot of Government funding get dumped into Black schools too?
Black school districts are under-funded,

Asians have the highest poverty rates in NYC in recent years.

They also make up the biggest number of gifted students in NYC on a disproportionate level.

Note that even though the Asian poverty rate in NYC is so high, they don't have the murder rates Blacks do, either??????

what does "ASIAN" mean? well-----actually, there is no
race called 'ASIAN' or culture "ASIAN" you might just as
well cite the population of WESTERN HEMISPHERAN persons
of Great Britain

How come??????

what does "AFRICAN" descent mean? Are Egyptians of "African descent"? about Tunisians?

How come??????

what does "AFRICAN" descent mean? Are Egyptians of "African descent"? about Tunisians?

People in the U.S.A from Nigeria, Cameroon, Ethiopia etc. etc. tend to be far more likely to be educated, professionals, and wealthy than African Americans.
Even though most of them came here far more recently, and are often even more African blooded & of a even more Negroid appearance, although not necessarily in the case of Ethiopians.

This is News to me.
In a system of white supremacy. Whites get the jobs, loans, cars, houses. That does not means to say black can't get them. But real world competitions being white is an advantage in gaining all those things.

Not true. I'm talking about unarmed whites. The reason why killing against blacks cause the commotion that they do is because they are unarmed for the most part.

All of sudden when it's a white man the police's guns seem not to work. Had he been blk it would have been game over

They also make up the biggest number of gifted students in NYC on a disproportionate level.

Note that even though the Asian poverty rate in NYC is so high, they don't have the murder rates Blacks do, either??????

of Great Britain

Most Asian groups in the U.S.A are doing well, actually the one doing the best are Asian Indians, despite their dark skin coloring.
Of course a lot of them who come here are from higher castes of India.

I wouldn't say people from India are "Mongoloid".

They're more like Aryan - Andamanese Island mixtures.

The highest caste Indians are far more Aryan, having a lot more genes tracing back to the Kurgan peoples of Ukraine, and Russia.

How come??????

People in the U.S.A from Nigeria, Cameroon, Ethiopia etc. etc. tend to be far more likely to be educated, professionals, and wealthy than African Americans.
Even though most of them came here far more recently, and are often even more African blooded & of a even more Negroid appearance, although not necessarily in the case of Ethiopians.

ALL TRUE!!!! sobie dear. Same is true of ASIANS ------when I was a kid the "Asians" I knew were all in the very large hospital in which I had
an unskilled college time job. Most of them were physicians-----even the
"Africans" were physicians------or nurses from some places in south
America. RACIALLY........I thought Asians were really brilliant people.
The Pakistani migration to the east end of London are not ALL BRILLIANT----and the area is crime ridden. As for Polacks------actually the polish migration to the USA was not a BRAIN DRAIN of Poland. Poles did not
leave Poland because of OPPRESSION OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA----in
the late 19th century. Now for the jews-----the Jews of Iran did not come
flooding out of Iran circa 1970 because of insufficient education---which is why that community is --------as you know "FILTHY RICH" because of
JOOOISH MONEY

This is News to me.

of Great Britain

Most Asian groups in the U.S.A are doing well, actually the one doing the best are Asian Indians, despite their dark skin coloring.

The highest caste Indians are far more Aryan, having a lot more genes tracing back to the Kurgan peoples of Ukraine, and Russia.

try as you will, sobie dear---------your ARYAN myth falls apart ------after-all------DA FILTHY RICH JEWS ain't Aryan. Indians are -----in the science of anthropology considered to be CAUCASION-------even the coal
black dravidians. It is true that Brahmins are afflicted with an ARYAN
background--------but that fact does nothing for polacks

How come??????

---actually the polish migration to the USA was not a BRAIN DRAIN of Poland. Poles did not
leave Poland because of OPPRESSION OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA----in
the late 19th century. Now for the jews-----the Jews of Iran did not come
flooding out of Iran circa 1970 because of insufficient education---which is why that community is --------as you know "FILTHY RICH" because of
JOOOISH MONEY

Most Polish Americans, probably come from Middle class Poles, the rich didn't need to leave & the poor couldn't afford to.

I don't think well established Poles in the Suburbs are necessarily much less, or more educated & wealthy than Jews are.

However, the totals of Polish Americans fall down significantly, because of recent Polish migrants trying to make it & Poles stuck in repressed towns that lost industry, like Scranton PA, Cleveland OH, Buffalo NY, Springfield MA, Utica NY, Milwaukee WI, among others.

Most Poles here are established, and are pretty affluent, educated, professionals, and wealthy.

This is News to me.

of Great Britain

try as you will, sobie dear---------your ARYAN myth falls apart ------after-all------DA FILTHY RICH JEWS ain't Aryan. Indians are -----in the science of anthropology considered to be CAUCASION-------even the coal
black dravidians. It is true that Brahmins are afflicted with an ARYAN
background--------but that fact does nothing for polacks

Asian Indian Americans now surpass Ashkenazi Jews in income, and education atainment.

Actually, Jews are probably an Iranian tribe that ventured into the Levant.

The R1a haplogroup in Jews is of Iranic origins, making up about 14-18% of Ashkenazi Jews, and about 54-58% of Ashkenazi Levite high caste Jews are of an R1a haplogroup of Iranic origins.

Keep in mind, that Palestinians, Druze, Lebanese, etc. etc. have less than 5% of these R1a haplogroup of Iranic origins.

How come??????

-or nurses from some places in south
America.

The Hispanics in the Hudson Valley here are far better than Blacks.

Brewster is like 3/4th Hispanic, and it has a low crime rate. (Well, officially it's just over 1/2 Hispanic, but DEFINITELY NOT after you account for illegals)

Poughkeepsie is just over 1/3rd Black, and it has a high crime rate.

Interestingly, those recent Guatemalans in Brewster are slightly wealthier, than Blacks in Poughkeepsie are.

Note, there's a lot of Guatemalan & Mexican small businesses in Brewster, and yet in Poughkeepsie almost all the small businesses are NOT Black, but rather White, Asian, and even the very few Black owned small businesses, are by Jamaicans there.

In Brewster, there's probably about 10 Guatemalan, or Mexican run shops, delis & restaurants.

They run the Taxis, have a bunch of Landscaping businesses, a few Maid businesses, and maybe 1, or 2 Masonry, and 1, or 2 Construction firms, run & owned by Hispanics (Largely Guatemalan)

Yet, Blacks don't do any of this, they're truly America's biggest losers.

Jews much like White Catholics & Blacks were all denied housing & jobs for their origins.
When were white people denied jobs and housing ?
Now Jews are the most likely to be hired.
Because they're white and have the system to help them
Because they white and have the system to help them

The most visible forms of discrimination against Catholics in the national press, housing, and banking had all but disappeared. Historian of American religion Grant Wacker has rightly called this wholesale change in Catholic-Protestant relations the single biggest social transformation in twentieth-century America.

Roman Catholics and the American Mainstream in the Twentieth Century, The Twentieth Century, Divining America: Religion in American History, TeacherServe, National Humanities Center

The press described Irish immigrants as “aliens” who were mindlessly loyal to their Catholic leaders. As anti-Irish and anti-Catholic sentiment grew, newspaper advertisements for jobs and housing routinely ended with the statement: “No Irish need apply.”

Because of discrimination, the Irish-Catholic immigrants tended to stay together in small communities—or “ghettos.” They sought refuge in religion and began to donate to their local parishes to build schools and churches.

BRIA 26 2 The Potato Famine and Irish Immigration to America - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Modern research has found that there was no basis for any of these prejudices. Italians appear to have been as productive as any other workers. Police arrest records indicate nothing unusual in the number of Italians involved in crime.

And yet they faced discrimination in housing and employment, police brutality and so on.

Then there were the suspicions about ties to terrorism. Anti-capitalist anarchism was widespread in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and in the popular mind it was closely associated with Italians.

A brief history of America’s hostility to a previous generation of Mediterranean migrants — Italians

Because they're white and have the system to help them
Because they white and have the system to help them

Yeah, such a system of White Supremacy.

Look at Poland being nitpicked by a bunch of Leftists for being Right-Wing.

- The EU, Macron & Merkel push for Sanctions upon Poland, for not accepting Muslim refugees.
Meanwhile, every Black country can take in next to no Muslim refugees, without being bothered.

- Russia pushes & threatens Poland to keep a memorial to Soviets who oppressed Poland.
Meanwhile, a bunch of Black countries can do what they like.

- The U.S.A pushes for Poland to pay Jews property compensations for properties lost to the Communists, Poland already paid, and Jews didn't pay taxes on.
Meanwhile, NOTHING for the Whites who lost their properties to Mugabe's Zimbabwe.

I'd frigging love, love, love to hear about this "White Supremacy System".

Forum List

Back