Whites need not apply

And so far....all....ALL...of those "Prime Ministers" you've elected have been:

WHITE

Going by your standard, that makes YOU and every other Canadian RACIST, simply by virtue of the fact you WON'T elect anyone but a WHITE PERSON.

Jeny,

Yes all of our PM's have been white but we did make a mistake once - we elected a woman as PM (Kim Campbell).

Below in bold type are my comments to some of the most ridiculous comments I've read in a long time. A femiNazi has the nerve to attack President Obama and refer to him as a racist. How sad.................

" I have no 'white guilt'. I don't call Obama a racist lightly or flippantly. In fact, I am horrified that I hold that view of him. I would much prefer not to see him as racist. And, if this was an isolated comment, I would give him the benefit of the doubt on it."
You are the atypical American Conservative. You despise the fact that your country is being led by a Negro.

"Let me ask you this, Charlie. If I said you behaved like a typical black man, would you see that as racist? Because I would - I see generalizing a race as racism. Now, I would never say 'typical black man', but Obama said 'typical white person'. That's a racist remark, mo chara."
The above comment makes no sense whatsoever and obviously was written by a person who never made it out of elementary school.

"And.... I commented that Bennett's remark was based on research.... I find it offensive and stupid and I doubt that the research proves anything other than poverty affects criminal behavior.... it's not about their race, it's about their socio-economic status, education, and lack of role models to demonstrate that there are better ways to live than crime."
Crime is good if you're leading a major corportaion, a bank, an insurance company, or an oil company - this is where the real criminals reside. The working man is branded a criminal for doing less damage than the corporate executives.

I gotta say, I'm proud of myself.

I think that this is the first thread I have made that has gone longer than 10 pages.

Yay me!

You couldn't have done it without me. Just sayin'.

Actually, I think the deciding factor was FailGo.

Nothing like an imbecile to bring people to point and laugh...

Ugly people always have something stupid to say about good looking people, are you mad that you're ugly?

Forum List

Back