Whites need not apply

Hey John Wayne this is not the United States so who gives a shit about whats happening in the UK?

Actually (and not for the first time), you are completely wrong. The Democrat Party see Europe as a blueprint for American Society... you only need to look at their policies to see that the majority of them are already implemented across EU countries. Most of Obama's grand plans are not new - they are only new to Americans. For Europeans, they are par for the course. So, being an American who actually sees how those policies will work in my country, I am not a Democrat.

And you are an idiot for not seeing it.

Hey John Wayne this is not the United States so who gives a shit about whats happening in the UK?

Actually (and not for the first time), you are completely wrong. The Democrat Party see Europe as a blueprint for American Society... you only need to look at their policies to see that the majority of them are already implemented across EU countries. Most of Obama's grand plans are not new - they are only new to Americans. For Europeans, they are par for the course. So, being an American who actually sees how those policies will work in my country, I am not a Democrat.

I have always felt it is the other way around... if you (in europe) like to know whats coming tomorrow, look at America today...

EDIT: Sorry, on topic:
Any special quotaion based on anything else than the quilification for the work seems bad to me...
I hope this phenomena will die out.

Last edited:

This is bullshit and has nothing to do with America, thats why I don't support DADT being lifted because other militaries have done it. We should just stick to our own country.

Last edited:

This is bullshit and has nothing to do with America, thats why I don't support DADT being lefted because other militaries have done it. We should just stick to our own country.

If you're career Army, little man, you really ought to study International Relations and stop being so blinkered.

This will come to the US, just like VAT will come, just like this ridiculous monstrosity of "free" healthcare, just like every other EU policy. You're gonna love it.... but those of us who support the Constitution will be horrified. Fool.

This is bullshit and has nothing to do with America, thats why I don't support DADT being lefted because other militaries have done it. We should just stick to our own country.

If you're career Army, little man, you really ought to study International Relations and stop being so blinkered.

This will come to the US, just like VAT will come, just like this ridiculous monstrosity of "free" healthcare, just like every other EU policy. You're gonna love it.... but those of us who support the Constitution will be horrified. Fool.

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

I believe you make these dumbass answers intentionally just to piss me off, you have a personal agenda against me for no cause. This is poster harrassment.

Whatever happens and goes on in the UK is not American business, the writer of the OP is a racist for posting it.

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

Poster harrassment? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Run and tell Mommy! I can't believe that you are Army.... I have never met an member of the Army who is a crybaby. Did you lie to get in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, calling people a racist just because you don't like what they post is incredibly immature. Grow the fuck up, little 'Army' boy.

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like most women do.

Last edited:

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.

Sexist and racist! Impressive, army brat!!

I only ever admit to being wrong when I actually am. Unlike you - who just rant and whine like a crybaby. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not crying about shit, just stating what your actions are you pompous asshole. You're the one acting like a drama queen just because you refuse to admit that you were wrong just like all women do.

I only ever admit to being wrong when I actually am. Unlike you - who just rant and whine like a crybaby. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Am I sexist now? Where'd you pull that. from out of your ass? If you were woman enough you would admit you were wrong for calling Obama a racist and calling me one for defending him against your attacks, instead you twist the shit around and blame it on me.

I'm in control and I'm winning I don't have to rant and I don't harrass people.

Negged.

Negged.
Ditto.

Am I sexist now? Where'd you pull that. from out of your ass? If you were woman enough you would admit you were wrong for calling Obama a racist and calling me one for defending him against your attacks, instead you twist the shit around and blame it on me.

I'm in control and I'm winning I don't have to rant and I don't harrass people.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, dear. You are in control and you are winning. Whatever you say, honey.

You got negged for being a sexist - not by me... by other females who read your 'just like all women' and recognize that as sexist. Just like saying 'typical white people' is racist - and Obama used that phrase. And you called me a racist for holding him accountable for his own words. That makes you a racist.

You're a fool. And I can evidence that statement.

Negged.

Its no secret that most women have a problem admitting when they're wrong so why neg rep me for telling the truth? Do you admit when you're wrong?

Forum List

Back