Whites Lynch South Africans

??? are you drunk? who said he posts here? what diff does it make, he has not recanted those words. are MLK's words irrelevant because they were spoken during the same era?

now, again, explain how i mischaracterized his words or apologize for your lie.[/QUOTE]

Considering you were trying to bait people HERE, I'd assume you were referring to people who were HERE, and not statements written 40 years ago by people having no affiliation with USMB.

??? are you drunk? who said he posts here? what diff does it make, he has not recanted those words. are MLK's words irrelevant because they were spoken during the same era?

now, again, explain how i mischaracterized his words or apologize for your lie.

Considering you were trying to bait people HERE, I'd assume you were referring to people who were HERE, and not statements written 40 years ago by people having no affiliation with USMB.
[/QUOTE]
what? you obviously have reading comprehension problems. baiting people and providing the basis of why i baited is somehow me saying that Mr. Cone is a poster here? are you stupid or something? the link i gave was to where i posted cone's statements, did you bother to follow the link. apparently not, you made ASSumptions. be careful of that in the legal world.

I'm kind of interested to know where the term "lynching" came from, since the term "necklacing" is used in the article and as the article defines it as placing a tire over a person's head, filling it gas and setting it alight and that it's done to suspected informants.

How does any of that equate to lynching blacks?

what? you obviously have reading comprehension problems. baiting people and providing the basis of why i baited is somehow me saying that Mr. Cone is a poster here? are you stupid or something? the link i gave was to where i posted cone's statements, did you bother to follow the link. apparently not, you made ASSumptions. be careful of that in the legal world.

Oh? What assumptions did I make?

And baiting people based on the idea that some people think that whites are responsible for all racism would be baiting people HERE and assuming people HERE thinks that.

Oh? What assumptions did I make?

And baiting people based on the idea that some people think that whites are responsible for all racism would be baiting people HERE and assuming people HERE thinks that.

that is your response? lame. i did not assume anything, i posted a thread, to get a response. your idiot mind ASSumed otherwise. i can't believe you claim to have passed the NY bar. congrats though. i guess it proves that any test is flawed.

that is your response? lame. i did not assume anything, i posted a thread, to get a response. your idiot mind ASSumed otherwise. i can't believe you claim to have passed the NY bar. congrats though. i guess it proves that any test is flawed.

If you are going to revert to ad hominems, at least make the marginally accurate. Care to cite where I said I passed the NY bar? Would be quite an accomplishment considering I just finished my 1L year of law school.

If you are going to revert to ad hominems, at least make the marginally accurate. Care to cite where I said I passed the NY bar? Would be quite an accomplishment considering I just finished my 1L year of law school.

my bad, when you mention firms wanting to hire you, i ASSumed you were licensed and not a 1L looking for summer internships....

hate it when that happens :eusa_wall:

my bad, when you mention firms wanting to hire you, i ASSumed you were licensed and not a 1L looking for summer internships....

hate it when that happens :eusa_wall:

Actually you ASSumed again. You seem to do that a lot.

When you go to a good law school firms start recruiting you from your 1L year. We've had different firms wanting to take us out for drinks/dinner/lunch for half the days of the past 6 months. Even ones that don't offer summer associate positions. Oh, and by the way, at firms they aren't internships.

Actually you ASSumed again. You seem to do that a lot.

When you go to a good law school firms start recruiting you from your 1L year. We've had different firms wanting to take us out for drinks/dinner/lunch for half the days of the past 6 months. Even ones that don't offer summer associate positions. Oh, and by the way, at firms they aren't internships.

i see, yes, that is not an internship... riiiiight

are you sure you are big firm boy? you don't sound like it....

i see, yes, that is not an internship... riiiiight

Generally internships don't pay 20k+ for 3 months of work.

are you sure you are big firm boy? you don't sound like it....

I have 0 interest in working for a firm. But do keep babbling on and making shit up like you know what your talking about. I'm having fun laughing at your pathetic ass.

Generally internships don't pay 20k+ for 3 months of work.

I have 0 interest in working for a firm. But do keep babbling on and making shit up like you know what your talking about. I'm having fun laughing at your pathetic ass.

laugh away.... if it makes you sleep better

only whites lynch, haven't you heard. only whites are responsible for all the evil in the world, haven't you heard.

Maybe not in the world but maybe in the U.S. lol

But this article is horrible, it amazes me how we can go to Iraq to save them from their injustice but we NEVER go to Africa? :confused:

Forum List

Back