Whites Just Imagining They're Being Killed by Hispanic Illegals

I kind of like the OP.
No shit...he is from da hood...

Are there enough rubes in the country to raise the funds for Drumpfs wall?
Everybody gives, Jack. Those who don't will be shot at dawn.
Everybody gives Jack? You mean every body gives Jack shit?

You are going to shoot everyone at dawn? Where do you live so I can report you to the authorities?
Nobody will be shot. They will be glad to give. They will get an offer they can't refuse.
I dont think you are going to be able to tempt enough people with 5 cans of chewing tobacco and a unlimited pass to the local hog wresting contest.

I heard they'd be offering fried chicken, kool aid and water melon throughout filthy ghettos all across America.
If that can't get them motivated I don't know what will.

Yeah, you're right, you're absolutely clueless. Kudos on choosing an appropriate screen name though.

Build the damn wall.
--------------------------------------------- just keep pushing for it Willow , Go Trump !!
Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me page for Trump's Wall.

Yeah, if you think someone else is gonna pay for it, ya should.
--------------------------------- its YOU and the general taxpayer that should pay for it just to get it done and then the Trump gets the money from mexico Fenton.

Build the damn wall.
--------------------------------------------- just keep pushing for it Willow , Go Trump !!
Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me page for Trump's Wall.
Are there enough rubes in the country to raise the funds for Drumpfs wall?
----------------------------------------------- just pay your taxes Ace , Trump will spend your taxes the way he sees fit if he gets elected Ace !!

Forum List

Back