Whites invented Rap, Polish perfected Rap, Blacks take all the credit.

Hilarious, it's well known that Classical Composers are the most talented, and proficient, but don't hold sales very well.

While garbage like Souljah Boy which is terrible, will get a lot of sales.
Find me a souljah boy track that is getting sales? You can't...he was a gimmick and he fell off...

And no, classical music will never be the music of choice when it comes to making people want to dance and have a good time -- sorry that someone else came along and gave us something that our souls relate to more...

But it aint my fault that your Polish rappers can't get the same world-wide appeal as those no-talent black rappers get...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers were innovative enough to make a style of music from nothing but a beatbox and an emcee and turn it into a worldwide commodity...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers, despite coming from a place where nobody cared about them, was able to take 2 turn tables and a mic and make the kind of history that your polish rappers never made...deal wit it

By your first logic, McDonald's was superior over say Outback Steakhouse, because it got more sales.

As for your second logic, Souljah Boy would be superior over say Sage Francis.

Yet, you have the nerve to call me dumb?

BTW. Polish Rap can get about 60 million views on Youtube, not bad considering the Polish language isn't very readily spoken like English.
Seeing as tho I know what Outback Steakhouse is, I would say your point is still a fail...because NO ONE knows these polish rappers you are talking about....

and no Soulja Boy is not a better emcee than Sage is, because Soulja is not an emcee -- and its mostly you Europeans who still think Soulja boy is talented...

But Sage aint better than a plethora of black rappers, by his own admission....and if you want to talk about battle rap, let's not...You won't like where it goes...

Suggest you just be content with the Sage poster on your ceiling and the Jergens lotions next your bed....

Popularity has little to nothing to do with actual Musical talent.

Most people are dumb, especially Blacks, they just kind understand what they know, and that's that.
Go fuck yourself white trash.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

You're proof positive of what I've stated, most people are dumb.

Find me a souljah boy track that is getting sales? You can't...he was a gimmick and he fell off...

And no, classical music will never be the music of choice when it comes to making people want to dance and have a good time -- sorry that someone else came along and gave us something that our souls relate to more...

But it aint my fault that your Polish rappers can't get the same world-wide appeal as those no-talent black rappers get...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers were innovative enough to make a style of music from nothing but a beatbox and an emcee and turn it into a worldwide commodity...

I am sorry that those no talent black rappers, despite coming from a place where nobody cared about them, was able to take 2 turn tables and a mic and make the kind of history that your polish rappers never made...deal wit it

By your first logic, McDonald's was superior over say Outback Steakhouse, because it got more sales.

As for your second logic, Souljah Boy would be superior over say Sage Francis.

Yet, you have the nerve to call me dumb?

BTW. Polish Rap can get about 60 million views on Youtube, not bad considering the Polish language isn't very readily spoken like English.
Seeing as tho I know what Outback Steakhouse is, I would say your point is still a fail...because NO ONE knows these polish rappers you are talking about....

and no Soulja Boy is not a better emcee than Sage is, because Soulja is not an emcee -- and its mostly you Europeans who still think Soulja boy is talented...

But Sage aint better than a plethora of black rappers, by his own admission....and if you want to talk about battle rap, let's not...You won't like where it goes...

Suggest you just be content with the Sage poster on your ceiling and the Jergens lotions next your bed....

Popularity has little to nothing to do with actual Musical talent.

Most people are dumb, especially Blacks, they just kind understand what they know, and that's that.
Go fuck yourself white trash.

You're proof positive of what I've stated, most people are dumb.

I'll take a dumb person over a pile of shit racist like you any day.
Fuck off.

Forum List

Back