Whites increasingly hit with 'deaths of despair,' report finds

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The white working class in the U.S. has bucked a global trend of improved mortality rates in recent years as a host of factors including suicide, opioid addiction and alcohol-related liver disease have increasingly claimed lives.

A new report published today in the Brookings Papers on Economic Activity focuses on looking at this trend of rising mortality and possible factors that have led to it.

All the commentary on this report assumes the problem of white self-annihilation has something to do with job prospects, or income inequality, or educational attainment, or religious affiliation, or access to health care, or Donald Trump, or the Russians, or some other non-race specific condition. Each is wrong by virtue of the fact that the pattern isn't repeated in other races.

Even the authors of the study don't seem to realize this. Their solution is to double down on the War on Drugs and increase government entitlement spending--both guaranteed to do nothing but exacerbate the problem.

It's funny, really, watching people scratch their heads over this. The reason whites are in crisis is so very very obvious. But the perpetrators of the crisis Cannot Be Named, so everyone tries, hilariously, to pin blame on irrelevancies. Nice pretzel work, but you are still clueless.

The reason whites are in despair is because they have no sense of self-worth or innate pride. Everyone reading this knows that since the time they were born every TV show, every commercial, and every movie in which there was a racial value judgment made, it was ALWAYS at the expense of the whites--the white Christian heterosexual male in particular, and whites in general.

The show's clown character is the white guy next door, the clueless doofus in the commercial is the white dad, the super villain is the evil white businessman, white men can't jump, white men can't please a woman, white men can't dance, our heritage is white oppression, our accomplishments the result of privilege, and anything we have was unfairly stolen from non-whites.

There is one subset of whites, however, who are never made the targets. That subgroup is the Jews. And that is the source of much--including the absolute taboo on even mentioning this simple and glaring truth: Jews utterly dominate the movie industry, the television industry, Madison Ave, and the media.

Is your well-trained head screaming "anti-Semite! anti-Semite!" at me right now? Well, quick, before you are burned at the stake, go back to trying to prove joblessness is why whites are killing themselves.

But, if you are white and you choose to ignore the plain truth and pretend we are not under attack for fear you might be called names, or make less money, or suffer loss of social status, or for any other cowardly and selfish reason, you deserve annihilation.

White working class increasingly hit with 'deaths of despair,' report finds

Why are white people always the bad guys here? But illegals or Muslims are always the innocent victims? How does that work, anyway?

The white working class in the U.S. has bucked a global trend of improved mortality rates in recent years as a host of factors including suicide, opioid addiction and alcohol-related liver disease have increasingly claimed lives.

A new report published today in the Brookings Papers on Economic Activity focuses on looking at this trend of rising mortality and possible factors that have led to it.

All the commentary on this report assumes the problem of white self-annihilation has something to do with job prospects, or income inequality, or educational attainment, or religious affiliation, or access to health care, or Donald Trump, or the Russians, or some other non-race specific condition. Each is wrong by virtue of the fact that the pattern isn't repeated in other races.

Even the authors of the study don't seem to realize this. Their solution is to double down on the War on Drugs and increase government entitlement spending--both guaranteed to do nothing but exacerbate the problem.

It's funny, really, watching people scratch their heads over this. The reason whites are in crisis is so very very obvious. But the perpetrators of the crisis Cannot Be Named, so everyone tries, hilariously, to pin blame on irrelevancies. Nice pretzel work, but you are still clueless.

The reason whites are in despair is because they have no sense of self-worth or innate pride. Everyone reading this knows that since the time they were born every TV show, every commercial, and every movie in which there was a racial value judgment made, it was ALWAYS at the expense of the whites--the white Christian heterosexual male in particular, and whites in general.

The show's clown character is the white guy next door, the clueless doofus in the commercial is the white dad, the super villain is the evil white businessman, white men can't jump, white men can't please a woman, white men can't dance, our heritage is white oppression, our accomplishments the result of privilege, and anything we have was unfairly stolen from non-whites.

There is one subset of whites, however, who are never made the targets. That subgroup is the Jews. And that is the source of much--including the absolute taboo on even mentioning this simple and glaring truth: Jews utterly dominate the movie industry, the television industry, Madison Ave, and the media.

Is your well-trained head screaming "anti-Semite! anti-Semite!" at me right now? Well, quick, before you are burned at the stake, go back to trying to prove joblessness is why whites are killing themselves.

But, if you are white and you choose to ignore the plain truth and pretend we are not under attack for fear you might be called names, or make less money, or suffer loss of social status, or for any other cowardly and selfish reason, you deserve annihilation.

If you feel strongly enough about this issue, tell Bill Gates to stop replacing American with Business Visas.

Sure they are dying, we cant afford to pay those Obama Care health premiums. Mine just for myself is One third of my home mortgage and I'm one of the lucky ones. I wish i really could just have catastrophic coverage for myself, I don't even go to the doctor, I just take herbs when Im sick and Im usually better in one day, But I have to pay for coverage for people who want to eat chocolate cake all day long.... cause they know its covered when they come down with diabetes.

Sure, the White guys are a large part of that middle class who is taking the hit. The very rich and the very poor have safety nets, but the Middle class are the ones who end up losing everything they worked for when things go bad.

Aren't people in general facing deaths?
Why this focus on the "stats on whites"
compared with WHAT group?
Compared with all other groups

cnelsen rereading the article, it focuses on white WORKING CLASS. if this is a CLASS issue,
the comparison should be with other WORKING CLASS groups especially if you are trying to isolate the WHITES in this class.

"Case and Deaton both drew attention after publishing a 2015 paper that found the white working class has had growing mortality rates, while other groups including white people with college degrees continued to have declining rates of mortality. They now are expanding on the research to better understand that trend and to see if they can could come up with a preliminary hypothesis for the rise in mortality in this group."

HOWEVER, if we have UNDOCUMENTED minorities working in countries where they aren't legal citizens, how do you expect to include and count THOSE numbers in the WORKING CLASS category:

"In 1990, France, Germany and Sweden outpaced the U.S. in these deaths which totaled approximately 40 per 100,000 from those countries. After 2000 white non-Hispanic people in the U.S. were far more likely to die of these causes then their foreign counterparts with the related mortality rate reaching 80 deaths per 100,000 people, according to the report. Opioids alone kill an estimated 91 people in the U.S everyday according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

^ Are minorities, especially undocumented workers, counted and included, or how does that affect the statistics? Are the studies counting all the Blacks, Latinos, and other minorities dying from trafficking and other crimes? Do we even know what these true figures are?

Also, the article and studies admit that these are "theories" on the causes/explanations and aren't proven by evidence:

"Case and Deaton theorize multiple factors have helped cause this worrying rising mortality rate, but are careful to acknowledge these are preliminary theories. They point out that while stagnating wages can lead to feelings of hopelessness and despair, they say there is not clear enough evidence that it was a sole factor. Instead they theorize that a steady deterioration in job opportunities for people with only a high school education as well as weakening social structures may have contributed to increasing numbers of "deaths by despair."

"
Muenning said overall there is not a clear reason for the mortality increase or the drop in American life expectancy.

"It's probably a multi-factorial problem but it seems like the inequality story is one of the bigger contributors." Muenning explained that inequality and less opportunity is associated with an increase in mortality but it is difficult to pinpoint a reason why. Additionally he said it's not clear that unequal opportunities for this group compared to others would explain such a large increase.

"We don't really in public health have a strong explanation for why inequality kills people but it is correlated with mortality and higher crime ... those correlations are not strong enough to explain something like this," he said.

Additionally he points out that when life-expectancy decreased it was in part due to other factors that did not match up with the "deaths by despair" explanation.

If you feel strongly enough about this issue, tell Bill Gates to stop replacing American with Business Visas.

Bill Gates deserves to be horse-whipped, but he isn't the reason for the white self-genocide. If it were an "American" problem, Americans would all be suffering. This is a white-specific phenomenon.

Sure they are dying, we cant afford to pay those Obama Care health premiums. Mine just for myself is One third of my home mortgage and I'm one of the lucky ones. I wish i really could just have catastrophic coverage for myself, I don't even go to the doctor, I just take herbs when Im sick and Im usually better in one day, But I have to pay for coverage for people who want to eat chocolate cake all day long.... cause they know its covered when they come down with diabetes.

Sure, the White guys are a large part of that middle class who is taking the hit. The very rich and the very poor have safety nets, but the Middle class are the ones who end up losing everything they worked for when things go bad.

We are talking white-specific, so it's not a class issue. Did you know white guys and black guys suffer the same rate of death by gunshot? Surprising, no? The difference is black guys are killed by other black guys using illegal guns. White guys kill themselves using legal guns.

"We don't really in public health have a strong explanation for why inequality kills people but it is correlated with mortality and higher crime ... those correlations are not strong enough to explain something like this," he said.

The reason they can't see a clear reason is because they refuse to look at it. How likely is it anyone has looked at what a half century of racial denigration has done to whites? Moreover, it would make sense that whites on the right half of the bell curve don't feel as defeated as whites on the left half. Yet.

A few months back, I pulled CDC stats for mortality rates by manner of death, race, gender, year, and age from 1999 – 2015, then assigned the manners of death to broad categories. (It’s pretty amazing how many ways there are to die, and even more amazing we keep track of them. Did you know that people can–and do–die by pretending to die?)

One of my categories I called “self-destructive”. The category included suicides, and all drug and alcohol related deaths. Stick it in a chart and it’s clear: we’ve got a problem, white man.

Until recently, Native American males between 15-54 years old generally ran at twice the rate or more of everyone else in self-inflicted deaths. High rates of self-inflicted death among Native Americans isn’t surprising. Natives are, in fact, a defeated people, and reservations are especially bleak places. Some cursory research reinforces the idea that a defeat in war leads to high rates of suicide among the defeated people. Both Germany and Japan experienced high civilian suicide rates after WWII, for example (at least, anecdotally), and nothing says defeated like suicide.

Well below Natives, whites and blacks had comparable rates and Asians somewhat lower. Then in about 2008 (insert portentous music) whites and blacks began diverging. Today, black rates have approached Asian rates in the US, while whites are neck and neck with Natives–and in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2014 actually exceeded the Native rate!

Here’s my chart:

self-death.jpg

Why are white people always the bad guys here? But illegals or Muslims are always the innocent victims? How does that work, anyway?
Because whites have a proven track record of fucking up everything they touch probably. I dont know anyone that considers illegals innocent unless they are children. By the very title "illegal" or "undocumented" we know they have at the very least broken the law. No one considers all Muslims innocent either unless again they are children or so devout they have never committed a sin.

I disagree. That "anti-white" media brainwashing is a relatively new but very tiny phenomenon. Most of the movies are still geared towards a white audience cast with white heroes. Even the movie Hidden Figures that exposed the fact that Black people were key in putting a man on the moon had a fairy tale white savior in it that never existed. They even still cast whites as the Egyptians and admit they do it because they wont make any money. Whites love the national anthem and whites made Kap a villian for not standing while it was played in protest to it.

I think the white self inflicted die off is a result of whites not being able to cope with the reality that other races exist and wont settle for white crumbs. They are demanding full participation in what basically amounts to a good ole boy system where whites depend on other whites to put them first in line for jobs and or opportunities.

upload_2017-3-27_10-20-36.png

Most persons only have normal income, maybe a state refund to declare lines 7-21. Most have nothing to declare on lines 23-35 I would think? Therefore your "AGI" is pretty much what income you had that year. So they could hit you pretty hard on this 2.5%*AGI ($2500 on $100K). I wonder if there is a max? I suppose if you make $500K you would buy insurance anyways? Or have it at your "employer" if not self-employed. Looks like another big Tax to many, don't it?

edit: add below (I like that "whichever is higher) LOL. no cap?
The short answer is that the penalty for not having health insurance in 2017 can be as much as $2,085, or 2.5% of your income, whichever is higher, as part of the Affordable Care Act.

The Obamacare Penalty For 2017 -- The Motley Fool

Last edited:
Even the movie Hidden Figures that exposed the fact that Black people were key in putting a man on the moon had a fairy tale white savior in it that never existed.

This is the problem. Americans now get their history knowledge from movies. The top ten Hollywood studios are owned by Jews. And let's just say, there isn't a lot of solicitous tenderness in Hollywood for founding stock Americans and our history. Your example of Hidden Figures is a case in point. Blacks were not key players in the moon shot. I mean, if there were a shred of honesty left in our popular culture, the movie would have been laughed out of the theaters. Here is the absurdity of that movie. That movie asks us to believe that some black woman (suffering injustice at the hands of evil oppressive white people, of course) played a key role in the Apollo moon shot, was denied her rightful credit, and then, for fifty years, during which time the nation grabbed onto any achievement by blacks in science and math no matter how minor that could be found to plaster on stamps and posters in the never-ending battle to close the achievement gap, this great female black mathematician was just...um...overlooked until last year. You and I both know, as does everyone else in the country no matter how dim, dishonest, and liberal, that the story is a fraud.

Anti-white ethnic hostility in the movies goes way back as far as I can remember. For example, Woody Allen's 1977 Oscar-winning Annie Hall was the template for Get Out and both are aggressively full of hatred for whites. The first time I noticed anti-white hatred while actually watching a movie was 1980's Caddyshack. The phenomenon is neither new nor tiny.

I was talking about this stuff a couple of days ago with a black guy I'm doing a podcast with. Do you know he did not know who fought in the Civil War? And he wasn't sure but he thought slavery had something to do with the war. I can't even begin to express how shocking that is to me. But he knew a lot about slavery when we talked about the African-American history in the United States. And ALL his references were to movies: Django Unchained, and so on.

The Jews in New York are responsible for duping us into letting them make us a minority in our own country, and the Jews in Hollywood are ensuring we will be a hated minority.

Genocide.

We are talking white-specific, so it's not a class issue. Did you know white guys and black guys suffer the same rate of death by gunshot? Surprising, no? The difference is black guys are killed by other black guys using illegal guns. White guys kill themselves using legal guns.

Evidence?

New Topics

Forum List

Back