Whites in South Africa trying to secede and form own country.

It's the history of africa. Whites create a modern advanced society, then blacks steal it and everything falls apart. Secession is the only hope for these whites. Lincoln told us 150 years ago that black and white cannot live together.

Secession Push Grows as South African Regime Plots Land Thefts

march 25 2018 There is only one sensible solution to the escalating crisis in South Africa: Self-determination for the Western-minded, Afrikaans-speaking Christian majority in the Western Cape. At least, that is how a growing number of concerned people across the country and among South Africans abroad see the issue. Organized efforts to achieve independence for the Cape region are already underway.

While not everyone agrees on the solution or what to do, the fact that there is a major problem can no longer be denied. As the world has finally started realizing in recent weeks, South Africa is coming apart at the seams amid an explosion of violence, tyranny, and hate — not to mention the “Second Phase” of a communist revolution.

South African scientist and scholar Harry Booyens, an Afrikaner who wrote the epic book AmaBhulu: The Birth and Death of the Second America exploring the fascinating history of his homeland, agreed that there are no more realistic options for dealing with the situation. “The world is witnessing the beginning of the end of South Africa as a viable country,” Booyens said after the parliamentary vote to steal land. “The only possible means of long term survival for non-Blacks is formal secession. The world supported the split of the Sudan into two countries based on race; it is now inevitable in South Africa. The only question is how many will have to die before the inevitable happens.” Dr. Booyens has been sounding the alarm for years. But now, he says, the situation is completely out of control.
I don't think black people will let whites subjugate them again. So these crackas won't have second class citizens to abuse and take advantage of this time around.

I don't think black people will let whites subjugate them again. So these crackas won't have second class citizens to abuse and take advantage of this time around.

The whites did not take advantage of the blacks in South Africa. They would have preferred the blacks go somewhere else. Every country in the world that has blacks wants them to leave.

A lot of people are saying we should let these persecuted whites live here in america but if we do that then 500 million black africans will demand to come here too ( and go straight on welfare) and accuse us of racism if we don't let them.

No more immigration, black or white, unless you have a phd in physics or engineering.
---------------------------- yeah Shoots , i sadly agree and from what i have heard the 'south african' WHITES are being accepted in Australia and Israel Shoots .

One of the organisers of the "March for South Africa" event in Brisbane, Australia, said that more rallies have been planned for the next month.

Arno Nel, who has been living in Australia for 17 years, said the group was happy about the number of people who supported the march on Sunday. About 2 000 people attended the march.

"The motivation for this march was to show Australia that we support [its Home Affairs Minister Peter] Dutton's comments about visas for white South African farmers," Nel said.

Earlier this month, Dutton sparked controversy when he said: "I think these people deserve special attention and we're certainly applying that special attention now."

More marches for South Africa planned in Australia

The Australian solution, by which South Africa's white farmers gain access to fast-track visas on humanitarian grounds, seems to be the most viable option. Africa's Asian communities had been relocated to Britain from the 1950s to the 1960s because Africans pressured Asians in Africa to emigrate by a series of discriminatory measures against them, which is similar to the plight of South Africa's white farmers. Australia still has plenty of room for accommodating white Afrikaner refugees if necessary and Australia has accepted 20,000 refugees from Sudan.
---------------------------------- accepted 20 thousand from 'sudan' , the Aussies aren't very smart are they ??

and just for interest , check out Oriana in 'south africa' . Its a Boer operated and settled White / Boers built area in 'south africa' . I don't see how it can last being surrounded by enemies but it has small population of about 1500 families .

It's the history of africa. Whites create a modern advanced society, then blacks steal it and everything falls apart. Secession is the only hope for these whites. Lincoln told us 150 years ago that black and white cannot live together.

Secession Push Grows as South African Regime Plots Land Thefts

march 25 2018 There is only one sensible solution to the escalating crisis in South Africa: Self-determination for the Western-minded, Afrikaans-speaking Christian majority in the Western Cape. At least, that is how a growing number of concerned people across the country and among South Africans abroad see the issue. Organized efforts to achieve independence for the Cape region are already underway.

While not everyone agrees on the solution or what to do, the fact that there is a major problem can no longer be denied. As the world has finally started realizing in recent weeks, South Africa is coming apart at the seams amid an explosion of violence, tyranny, and hate — not to mention the “Second Phase” of a communist revolution.

South African scientist and scholar Harry Booyens, an Afrikaner who wrote the epic book AmaBhulu: The Birth and Death of the Second America exploring the fascinating history of his homeland, agreed that there are no more realistic options for dealing with the situation. “The world is witnessing the beginning of the end of South Africa as a viable country,” Booyens said after the parliamentary vote to steal land. “The only possible means of long term survival for non-Blacks is formal secession. The world supported the split of the Sudan into two countries based on race; it is now inevitable in South Africa. The only question is how many will have to die before the inevitable happens.” Dr. Booyens has been sounding the alarm for years. But now, he says, the situation is completely out of control.

The Boers tried to do this way back when, they lost.

They created a society based on racism. Slavery makes you richer, by the looks of it. Blacks didn't want to be slaves any more.

That you support some kind of system of slavery is quite telling.

I have just realized how thought-provoking the title of this thread is.

Some people have long suggested that the difference in culture between those two ethnicities in South Africa is so wide that it can never be successfully bridged.

If that assessment is accurate, then it would be nice, indeed, if the South African government would grant some land to the Caucasian minority.

Each group could then live happily in their own homogeneous country and avoid all unpleasantness.

Of course, understandably, South Africa will NOT allow their country to be partitioned.

So the Caucasians should simply wish the majority the very best of luck, and then they should all emigrate. There is no future for them in South Africa.

The president of a certain English-speaking country there is who would be absolutely thrilled if the refugees chose his country.
White people don't have a future ANYWHERE unless we fight for it.

Some people have long suggested that the difference in culture between those two ethnicities in South Africa is so wide that it can never be successfully bridged.

If that assessment is accurate, then it would be nice, indeed, if the South African government would grant some land to the Caucasian minority.

Each group could then live happily in their own homogeneous country and avoid all unpleasantness.

Of course, understandably, South Africa will NOT allow their country to be partitioned.

So the Caucasians should simply wish the majority the very best of luck, and then they should all emigrate. There is no future for them in South Africa.

The president of a certain English-speaking country there is who would be absolutely thrilled if the refugees chose his country.
^ he typed, while sitting on his fat white ass and fighting nothing

^ he typed, while sitting on his fat white ass and fighting nothing
I fight every day.

I have fought this system since I was a sophomore in high school.

and just for interest , check out Oriana in 'south africa' . Its a Boer operated and settled White / Boers built area in 'south africa' . I don't see how it can last being surrounded by enemies but it has small population of about 1500 families .
A town of broke ass crackas with little relevance in the world
--------------------------------------- thats exactly how the USA Started out OldSchool .

Israel was just a dream so it was the same for Israel back when they fought and won their first wars with mismatched Surplus Rifles and Ammunition as they fought the combined 'arab' Militaries OldSchool .

A town of broke ass crackas with little relevance in the world
--------------------------------------- thats exactly how the USA Started out OldSchool .
On the notion that all men are NOT created equal? I don't think so :itsok:

Israel was just a dream so it was the same for Israel back when they fought and won their first wars with mismatched Surplus Rifles and Ammunition as they fought the combined 'arab' Militaries OldSchool .
Israel exists because the UN declared it.
------------------------------------------------ and ISRAELIS are pretty good with Guns and Weapons and they have a good Warrior Spirit and Attitude eh OldSchool .

They created a society based on racism. Slavery makes you richer, by the looks of it. Blacks didn't want to be slaves any more.

Blacks are slaves everywhere. Here in america democrats have turned most blacks into welfare slaves.

Israel exists because the UN declared it.
------------------------------------------------ and ISRAELIS are pretty good with Guns and Weapons and they have a good Warrior Spirit and Attitude eh OldSchool .
You can say that about anybody

Forum List

Back