Whites hating Whites...You have to admit the Democrats and Media are brilliant.

I'm of European background. If "fewer whites" means fewer trumps, pigpences, mcconalds, grahams, jeffresses, bundys, etc. that's a beautiful day. I'm damned tired of seeing white boys who are worthless fuck-ups.

I’m gonna call bullshit on your ancestry....but play along anyhoo.
Why would you let that 1.3 in 10 have you by the balls?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent,Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

And? People have to qualify for whatever government assistance they need. What interest do you have to make everything racial?

And now that we have white--trash boys running the government, like the orange whore, pigpence, mcconnell, you are in absolutely no position to talk about anyone else.

LefTard Logic:
“White Trash = Billionaires”
“White Trash = Hardcore Christians”

Haha...only in that fucked up twisted backward world of LibTardia.

I'm of European background. If "fewer whites" means fewer trumps, pigpences, mcconalds, grahams, jeffresses, bundys, etc. that's a beautiful day. I'm damned tired of seeing white boys who are worthless fuck-ups.

You're also severely mentally ill, so I don't think your opinion counts for much.

Because I don't like filth, whatever color it is? I only listed men who are white and are filth. These people who do not belong in our society. I do not like garbage, be it European or not. Ithink that is is you who is a mental case if you support this filth.

Because of past experience, I already know that you're sick in the head. You hate men and make no secret of it (as though the name wasn't enough of a giveaway). Not sure why anyone should listen to you or care what you have to say, especially the ones you despise.
You are a twit with your tired old "hate men" shit, the last refuge of an asshole who is male. I am a heterosexual and like men of class, good character, and a good sense of humor. I do not like sleaze.

No, you're a nutjob. End of story. Everyone knows it. Stop pretending you aren't. It's disingenuous.

You're also severely mentally ill, so I don't think your opinion counts for much.

Because I don't like filth, whatever color it is? I only listed men who are white and are filth. These people who do not belong in our society. I do not like garbage, be it European or not. Ithink that is is you who is a mental case if you support this filth.

Because of past experience, I already know that you're sick in the head. You hate men and make no secret of it (as though the name wasn't enough of a giveaway). Not sure why anyone should listen to you or care what you have to say, especially the ones you despise.
You are a twit with your tired old "hate men" shit, the last refuge of an asshole who is male. I am a heterosexual and like men of class, good character, and a good sense of humor. I do not like sleaze.

No, you're a nutjob. End of story. Everyone knows it. Stop pretending you aren't. It's disingenuous.

Who is "everyone"? All you are saying in public here is that you have no class or character, and certainly no sense of humor. You obviously were not taught anything growing up. You will always remain low class.

Who is "everyone"? All you are saying in public here is that you have no class or character, and certainly no sense of humor. You obviously were not taught anything growing up. You will always remain low class.

I would focus less on me and more on your mental disorder. Sounds like it's getting even worse day by day. I think you're an old fucker too, right? Maybe it's the dementia kicking in. I think they have medicine for that too.

I would focus less on me and more on your mental disorder. Sounds like it's getting even worse day by day. I think you're an old fucker too, right? Maybe it's the dementia kicking in. I think they have medicine for that too.

I'm fine. It is you who have an obvious mental disorder. I'm not a pig farmer sucking off rush limbaugh. Don't you hicks have any pride and manners at all?

I'm fine. It is you who have an obvious mental disorder. I'm not a pig farmer sucking off rush limbaugh. Don't you hicks have any pride and manners at all?

You're vermin. Delusional, man-hating trash. It's fine though. You're on your way out. If Satan could expedite that shit, that would be great.

The Democrats with Leftist Media support have tapped into and programmed a whole new demographic. With MTV, Steven Colbert, the Kardashians and the like having a stranglehold on weak minded fools searching for direction they’ve created a monster. Did you ever think you’d see the day where Whites would hold signs up high with pride in marches begging for their jobs to be taken by anybody not a White? Somehow they have managed to convince Whites to beg to be replaced...you gotta admit, that’s pretty damn clever.

I am a WHITE progressive/liberal male.

WHITE conservatives HATE ME!

a perfect example of WHITES hating WHITES
You are a traitor.

It is healthy to hate traitors.

Dude, you're worse than IM2 with this shit. Get over your race issues already.

Nah, I'll decide bud. FUCK your PC bullshit....it’s no longer okay for you fools to openly celebrate fewer Whites while we stand by giggling about it....sorry, Fuck that pussy shit....fewer Whites is a more fucked America...PERIOD. Think I’m lying, check the facts and statistics....You piss your pants yet? Need a straight jacket?

I live in a town that is about 50% black. I promise you that they don't give a shit about "fewer white people" or whatever you talk about. They're far too preoccupied with living their lives, like pretty much everyone else.

Maybe you should spend your remaining years focusing on your friends, family, loved ones, etc. (assuming you have any) rather than raging about pointless shit online that you have no control over anyway.
I promise you that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Go to a black church some time and try to block out the casual racism you will inevitably experience.

The Democrats with Leftist Media support have tapped into and programmed a whole new demographic. With MTV, Steven Colbert, the Kardashians and the like having a stranglehold on weak minded fools searching for direction they’ve created a monster. Did you ever think you’d see the day where Whites would hold signs up high with pride in marches begging for their jobs to be taken by anybody not a White? Somehow they have managed to convince Whites to beg to be replaced...you gotta admit, that’s pretty damn clever.

The thing you will never be able to understand because you are a proud racist, is that white hating whites is no worse or better than white hating blacks or Hispanics or Asians or...

I don’t know any White who hates Asians...they kick ass...weird huh?
Meanwhile you may want to look up statistics on your beloved Wetbacks and Nuggas.

I know plenty of Whites who hate Asians.
Using the most loose definition of the word “hate” you can come up with I am sure....

Funny how there are all these supposedly great non-white people everywhere despite the ridiculously high standards for “love” in this country and yet every idiot and their mother claims to know all these “white supremacists”....
It is almost like those black people “just minding their own business” are actually just as racist as the “white supremacists” and you are just too stupid or brainwashed to see it.

You're vermin. Delusional, man-hating trash. It's fine though. You're on your way out. If Satan could expedite that shit, that would be great.

Oh, more name-calling. I take this as meaning that you do not have anything to say. False politics. False religion. Your parents, who met in a barroom and lasted 15 minutes, must be so proud.

Oh, more name-calling. I take this as meaning that you do not have anything to say. False politics. False religion. Your parents, who met in a barroom and lasted 15 minutes, must be so proud.

It's still talking to me, isn't it? This subhuman thing is still talking to me. Dear God, why have you forsaken us?

Dude, you're worse than IM2 with this shit. Get over your race issues already.

Nah, I'll decide bud. FUCK your PC bullshit....it’s no longer okay for you fools to openly celebrate fewer Whites while we stand by giggling about it....sorry, Fuck that pussy shit....fewer Whites is a more fucked America...PERIOD. Think I’m lying, check the facts and statistics....You piss your pants yet? Need a straight jacket?

I live in a town that is about 50% black. I promise you that they don't give a shit about "fewer white people" or whatever you talk about. They're far too preoccupied with living their lives, like pretty much everyone else.

Maybe you should spend your remaining years focusing on your friends, family, loved ones, etc. (assuming you have any) rather than raging about pointless shit online that you have no control over anyway.
I promise you that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Go to a black church some time and try to block out the casual racism you will inevitably experience.

I think I know my own life, bud. No one's discriminated against me once since I moved here about a year and a half ago.

Forum List

Back