Whites flee Democrats

Truth matters points out something that I suspect some of you are unwilling to admit.

One hell of a lot of former Ds left that party when it became apparent to them that the Dems are not longer the party of the work man or woman.

They aren't joining the GOP, they're wwelling the ranks of the independent voter.

The I voters are now the largest non-party and is the largest voter base in America.

If anybody ever creates a party that appeals to their POV it's going to end the monopoly that the DemoRepublicans have had on politics for the last century.

Were I to frame the basics of such a party I'd call it the NATIONALIST PARTY.

Last edited:
Yeah I know you were really looking forward to the race war.

Sorry you wont get one

The idependents used to be fairly full of moderate Rs and conservadems.

Now they are becoming the catchall.

Mexicans of course love Americans.
illegal_aliens_fuck_you.jpg

Which begs the question.

What are minorities waiting for?

Where the White People At? - Ta-Nehisi Coates - Politics - The Atlantic

As a data dump, Ron Brownstein's piece in the National Journal about the "white flight" of voters from the Democratic Party is fantastic. In 2010, 60 percent of whites nationwide supported Republican candidates for the House of Representatives, an unprecedented gain for the party. Likewise, Republican Senate candidates improved on their share of the white vote relative to 2008. What's more, white voters show deep hostility to President Obama's agenda. 65 percent of whites disapprove of the president's performance—compared to 22 percent of nonwhites—and 49 percent of whites said they strongly disapproved. Those whites, as Brownstein notes, voted Republican by a ratio of 18-to-1.

media.nationaljournal.com.gif

It'll never change with minorities..........particularly for blacks, you are always going to get at least 85% of them voting Dem...........its a culture thing. They view the Dems as providing the most free handouts, thus, the automatic vote.:lol:

Nice to know that you can make such a generalization of an entire race.

Truth matters points out something that I suspect some of you are unwilling to admit.

One hell of a lot of former Ds left that party when it became apparent to them that the Dems are not longer the party of the work man or woman.

They aren't joining the GOP, they're wwelling the ranks of the independent voter.

The I voters are now the largest non-party and is the largest voter base in America.

If anybody ever creates a party that appeals to their POV it's going to end the monopoly that the DemoRepublicans have had on politics for the last century.

Were I to frame the basics of such a party I'd call it the NATIONALIST PARTY.

Yes, but some have tried that and it doesn't really work because the truth is that...

it's racial.

Talk all week about politics, but it comes down to this: Republicans are the white party, Democrats are "other": blacks, illegals, Jews, Hispanics, and a handful of self-hating, NPR-loving white pieces of race-traitor shit.

Now it's just becoming harder for the Stupid Party to deny. The occasional Nikki Haley thrown in there is not going to keep the anti-whites off your back.

Personally I think a nationalist party would be a GREAT idea, and probably good for all races here. But it'll never work. It's more likely that America fractures along racial lines.

Forum List

Back