Whites consciously and subliminally brainwashing black women in America.

A good friend of mine has been married to his black wife, 2 years his senior, for years now. good for them. Individuals in love are under no obligation to perpetuate your idea shade of skin color anyway. And, truthfully, you sound more like David Duke than Malcom x.

True story, it bummed me out to discover that Wanda Sykes is gay because i've had a crush on her for a long time. And, be honest... Whoopie was fine as hell back in the early 80s too.

That sucks. Wanda Sykes is kinda hot.

I have been noticing, that many Black American females have been effectively brain washed
by white America.

This brainwashing starts with the televison. After watching countless hours of soap operas,
I have noticed that Black American females, desire the lives that they view on many of these
soap operas.

They fall in love with many of the White male characters, and indentify with many of the
White female characters on the soap operas.

This situation then transfers to the real world in many cases. They are out there looking for
a White man, as an acceptable mate. After years of watching black soap opera thugs.
They see Mr. White boy hero, as acceptable.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Blaming soaps is a new one tho, truly fantastic!

A good friend of mine has been married to his black wife, 2 years his senior, for years now. good for them. Individuals in love are under no obligation to perpetuate your idea shade of skin color anyway. And, truthfully, you sound more like David Duke than Malcom x.

True story, it bummed me out to discover that Wanda Sykes is gay because i've had a crush on her for a long time. And, be honest... Whoopie was fine as hell back in the early 80s too.

When I was young, I had such a crush on Sidney Potier. (sp?) He's even a real Knight. <sigh> How can you not fall in love with him after "To Sir with Love", or "Lillies of the Field", or even better the original "Guess Who's coming Dinner."

I have been noticing, that many Black American females have been effectively brain washed
by white America.

This brainwashing starts with the televison. After watching countless hours of soap operas,
I have noticed that Black American females, desire the lives that they view on many of these
soap operas.

They fall in love with many of the White male characters, and indentify with many of the

This situation then transfers to the real world in many cases. They are out there looking for
a White man, as an acceptable mate. After years of watching black soap opera thugs.
Have you tried using a different aftershave?

by white America.

soap operas.

So they’re comparing the behaviors of white guys vs. their histories with black guys, and coming to conclusions you disagree with. So what?

Forum List

Back