whites commit twice the rate of crimes as mexicans...if we should kick out anyone, it should be us

yes, my friends, we should kick out all whites and let Mexicans take over America

So close the fucking borders and then the US justice system(that failed under Obama) can do their work with their liberal, problematic, criminals, instead of having to round up and deal with border criminals(everyone that crosses is a criminal).

Or send the US criminals to Turkey pay them $100,000 a year, and by the time their sentence is up, those criminals will become ideal citizens...

everything you consider american actually came from a different culture. pizza, italian, jazz, african, i can go on...

Brilliant in it's stupidity! You can make that comment about every single civilization that ever existed, save for the very few that were here first in Mesopatamia, China, etc.

And having said that...so what? So America, like Rome, has improved on what other cultures have offered and made them better. And one of the things you named, jazz, is distinctly American. It has no forebearer. Don't be such a dope.

yes, my friends, we should kick out all whites and let Mexicans take over America

So close the fucking borders and then the US justice system(that failed under Obama) can do their work with their liberal, problematic, criminals, instead of having to round up and deal with border criminals(everyone that crosses is a criminal).

Or send the US criminals to Turkey pay them $100,000 a year, and by the time their sentence is up, those criminals will become ideal citizens...

So does that mean it worked under every president before Obama and what exactly has Trump done

Obama and the liberals have released 10s of 1000s of criminals back on to the streets because during their reign, the prison system got overwhelmed. During this time, Obummer became the all time Gun Salesman. See any correlation?
Obama is the greatest gun salesman in America

gun-salesman-of-the-year.jpg

So does that mean it worked under every president before Obama and what exactly has Trump done

Obama and the liberals have released 10s of 1000s of criminals back on to the streets because during their reign, the prison system got overwhelmed. During this time, Obummer became the all time Gun Salesman. See any correlation?

Pres Obama deported more illegals than any president so find a new tree to piss up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Pres Obama deported more illegals than any president so find a new tree to piss up.

Amnesty/Deportation, Obama's Scam - The DENISE SIMON EXPERIENCE Blog
With the White House poised to grant executive amnesty any day now despite the American people’s staunch opposition, on Sunday President Obama was asked about the many, many statements he made in the past about his inability to unilaterally change or ignore immigration law. His response was astonishingly brazen: “Actually, my position hasn’t changed. When I was talking to the advocates, their interest was in me, through executive action, duplicating the legislation that was stalled in Congress.” [/qute] Remember DACA. I do. So no, Obama didnt deport more, he just changed the law, illegally. And it went to the Supreme Court.

Amnesty/Deportation, Obama's Scam - The DENISE SIMON EXPERIENCE Blog
With the White House poised to grant executive amnesty any day now despite the American people’s staunch opposition, on Sunday President Obama was asked about the many, many statements he made in the past about his inability to unilaterally change or ignore immigration law. His response was astonishingly brazen: “Actually, my position hasn’t changed. When I was talking to the advocates, their interest was in me, through executive action, duplicating the legislation that was stalled in Congress.” [/qute] Remember DACA. I do. So no, Obama didnt deport more, he just changed the law, illegally. And it went to the Supreme Court.

Sorry but a Blog doesn't overrule the numbers of ice and the FBI

Yeah, changing the definition of deportation was a big help to the twat's stats.

Yeah, changing the definition of deportation was a big help to the twat's stats.

Yea because just spewing alot hir air to get the right wingers fired up is really moving things forward.

everything you consider american actually came from a different culture. pizza, italian, jazz, african, i can go on...

Not our gun culture...View attachment 226618
That is uniquely American.

My ass is planted. Not going anywhere.

39eb73c6976ff2cece9aed1fc758f3f8--mexican-american-american-history.jpg

And people wonder why we call them invaders...

----any 4th grader will tell you it's not even close to being a comparison/analogy/scientific/etc = the sample populations are so far apart
..if Mexico is so great why do we not see hundreds of thousands of Americans moving to Mexico?? we have them coming here!
514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.svg.png
Hey Basque, looks like EVERYONE should be deported BUT whites!

Looks like you're another white idiot who thinks the criminal justice system isn't racist.

----any 4th grader will tell you it's not even close to being a comparison/analogy/scientific/etc = the sample populations are so far apart
..if Mexico is so great why do we not see hundreds of thousands of Americans moving to Mexico?? we have them coming here!
514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.svg.png

Looks like you're another white idiot who thinks the criminal justice system isn't racist.

Then take it back by force if you can.

They are.

If I was white, I'd consider dropping that attitude.

If I was white, I'd consider dropping that attitude.

Why?

Central American Injuns never lived in the United States. It is NOT their "homeland."

Yeah, send in your crack beaner troops so our Boy Scouts can annihilate them.

Forum List

Back