Whites beaten by “youths” again.

Meanwhile, the lunatics who run Minnesota will continue to add to the problem by continually increasing their Somalian population.

Keeps the Somali politicians in power and the Americans cowed.

The police chief wants 1,000 more officers.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo: 'I need 1,000 officers by 2025'
Mayor Frey proposes 14 and gets rewarded with protests and resistance from the loony City Council.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey Proposes Adding 14 Police Officers

Another reason I no longer venture into the metro.

Yet, only 40 miles out. This shit doesn't happen. Blame the lack of leadership that was replaced by virtue signalers and panderers.

The Twin Cities is lost, like many urban areas across the country.

pretty funny as the whole problem is caused by GOV and elite politicians importing third world imports and then taxpayer have to pay for a thousand new police to supposedly fix things eh ?? [chuckle]

Another day another (well three more) videos of gangs of “youth” and “people” attacking and beating whites in Minneapolis.
Enjoy your future.

Robbery beatdown videos heighten MPD staffing debate

In Minneapolis, are these American youths doing the beating?

Or are they foreign youths of Islamonazi extraction?

The lack of names attached to the accused would indicate the latter.

If they are Somalian criminals, when will they be deported? Or are libs against deporting these types as well?

MORE proof--MSM is anti-white and blacks are racists/etc
and they get upset when thugs like these get shot!!!!!!
they LOVE criminals

The police chief wants 1,000 more officers.
Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo: 'I need 1,000 officers by 2025'
Mayor Frey proposes 14 and gets rewarded with protests and resistance from the loony City Council.
Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey Proposes Adding 14 Police Officers

Another reason I no longer venture into the metro.

Yet, only 40 miles out. This shit doesn't happen. Blame the lack of leadership that was replaced by virtue signalers and panderers.

The Twin Cities is lost, like many urban areas across the country.

Minneapolis has less than 1000 officers currently on the job- doubling the police force seems pretty extreme.

And considering the fact that the perpetrators are black youths- America's untouchable sacred cows- it would seem rather pointless. Most police officers wouldn't get off their stool at the donut shop for the activities shown in the video. Why lose your job by possibly offending one of these thugs?

corrupt white liberal democrat politicians turn cities into dangerous ghettos to maintain their power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back