Whites are dying at twice the numbers by the hands of blacks

Infraaaasstruuuccctttuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whites are killing and slaughtering blacks for just walking down the street? That is all that matters to cnn and msnbc.

Fuck the reality that black men are killing other black mean at nearly 90% of the 50% of the murders blacks commit in this country...Fuck the reality that blacks at 1/5th the population kill twice as many whites, every year....

Fuck that fact that most of these blacks shot by police are thugs and do something to warrant such actions.

Oh'yess, let's just fucking blame whitey!

This thread is about how BLACKS MURDER TWICE AS MANY WHITES EVERY YEAR. I thought this was a good topic as blacks and the media are bitching about whites slaughtering their youth.

The lefties don't care, look at how they're mocking you.

These killings don't give them nearly as much political advantage, so they don't care.

That's all that matters now.

This thread is about how BLACKS MURDER TWICE AS MANY WHITES EVERY YEAR. I thought this was a good topic as blacks and the media are bitching about whites slaughtering their youth.

These killings don't give them nearly as much political advantage, so they don't care.

Did you know that about .00016% of black people in America murdered anyone last year?

That stat doesn't give you nearly as much political advantage so you don't care.

Did you know that about ,00016% of black people in America murdered anyone last year?

That stat doesn't give you nearly as much political advantage so you don't care.

That's the difference between you & me.

I'm not looking for political advantage. I just wish you folks would stop isolating and hurting black Americans, generation after generation. They've done nothing to you, and you're victimizing them for the second time in this country's history.

But, deflection noted.

Did you know that about .00016% of black people in America murdered anyone last year?

No source..no link..just make up anything and hope no one notices....Like last night..hahaha..got schooled, didn't you?
LMAO..

No source..no link..just make up anything and hope no one notices....Like last night..hahaha..got schooled, didn't you?
LMAO..

Lol you're gonna hate black people no matter what I say.

So tell me what percentage of black people in America do you think have murdered someone?

LMAO..

Lol you're gonna hate black people no matter what I say.

No..Don't try to change the subject. It didn't work last night and it isn't going to work tonight.
We aren't talking about what I like or don't like.
Support your claim. You said .00016% of black people in america murdered anyone(sic) last year.
Prove it.
Now post the source for that claim or else it's more of your usual BS.

So tell me what percentage of black people in America do you think have murdered someone?

It doesn't matter what I think.
I'm not chasing you around as you pose hypothetical questions...that YOU don't even know the answer to anyway. Besides, I could say any number I wanted to and you'd never know the difference....But I'm not dishonest.

I already know you pretend to be confused when you get caught trying to pass off BS, so let's focus;

You said .00016% of black people in america murdered anyone(sic) last year.
Prove it.

Post the source with a link.
The first time you try to dodge the conversation is over. The ball is in your court

No..Don't try to change the subject. It didn't work last night and it isn't going to work tonight.
Support your claim. You said .00016% of black people in america murdered anyone(sic) last year.
Prove it.

Google number of murders in America for any given year. Google the population of black people in that year. Google percentage of murders in America committed by black people (I used a particularly racist article claiming that 50% of murders in America were committed by black people).

Do the math (if you know how to :cool:)

Then continue to hate black people as your opinion won't have been even slightly affected :thup:

Prove it.

Google number of murders in America for any given year. Google the population of black people in that year. Google percentage of murders in America committed by black people (I used a particular racist article claiming that 50% of murders in America were committed by black people).

Do the math (if you know how to :cool:)

Then continue to hate black people as your opinion won't have been even slightly affected :thup:

Dodge.

See ya.

Dodge.

See ya.

Alright you gigantic vagina. I'll hold your hand through it.

Murders in U.S. 2010: 12,996
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data

Population of U.S. 2010: 308,745,538
2010 United States Census - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Percentage of Black people making up population: 13.2%
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Percentage of murders committed by black people: Let's say 50% - I'll do 100% too if you'd like

Math time!

Blacks in the U.S.:
308,745,538 x 13.2% = 40,754,411

Murders committed by blacks:
12,996 x 50% = 6498

Percentage of black population that has committed 50% of the murders:
6498/40,754,411 = .0001594%

Percentage of black population if they committed 100% of the murders:
12,996/40,754,411 = .00031%

There you have it @Rotagilla

I'm sure I just wasted my time though but whatever :dunno:

Forum List