Whites are dying at twice the numbers by the hands of blacks

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Blacks are murdering twice as many WHITES every year. Whites are 63% of the population of this country compared to 13% for Blacks. This is 4.8 time as much of the population and blacks still end up murdering TWICE as many of us. How fucking dare they whine about how we're slaughtering their children! How fucking dare Cnn and the black community lie like this. All we hear on the news is how we whites KILL BLACK children and are racist fucking monsters that should feel guilty. This is simply in error and flat out wrong.

Somehow clueless of the facts gives them the right to burn down stores, knock out innocent people and loot. I feel it is time for us whites to start pointing out reality to them.

The link below shows who the offenders are and who the victims are....Blacks kill more then twice as many whites.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

Offenders Black, White victims 448
Black victims 193, white offenders

Same for 2012 http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2012.xls

What's even sadder is the reality that hispanics are called white in this.

Last edited:

Eugene Terre'Blanche op plaas vermoor
Eugene_582738b+Hat+salute.jpg

Remember Martin Dinnegan
ngvatd.jpg

Christopher Cervini
Dead-White-Kid.jpg

AUSTIN GRILLS
AustinGrills.jpg

JACK YANKEE GULFPORT GUY BEAT UP ON SCHOOLBUS
2dmb8ee.jpg

BEAUTIFUL AUTUMN PASQUALE
Autumn-Pasquale.jpg

chris lane baseball player

13770798424888.jpg

remember Jonathan Foster
images.jpeg

REMEMBER ANTHONY SANTIA KILLED I N HIS BASKET

8e75b7acb9a344c5a0dc0d9f1d4d81ce-a32aaef1b2c74b7199b65ac08e7516fe-0_t200_150.jpg

• Banned
everyone with a brain knows that blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks !! but the left is afraid to admit it !! the truth is white guilt ridden leftists are to frightened of blacks to admit it !!

It has more to do with hatred of whites. They hate that we built this successful civilization so they're defending a bunch of racist thugs to work on destroying it.

everyone with a brain knows that blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks !! but the left is afraid to admit it !! the truth is white guilt ridden leftists are to frightened of blacks to admit it !!

It has more to do with hatred of whites. They hate that we built this successful civilization so they're defending a bunch of racist thugs to work on destroying it.

So you are saying that 100% of all blacks in the USA want to kill whites? I don't remember every state and every city in the US built by whites for all colored people...

Last edited:
  • Banned

So you are saying that 100% of all blacks in the USA want to kill whites?

OF course NOT, clown. Holy shit, that's not what I said at all. I am saying that a large percentage of blacks are racist against whites and are in fact committing more murders against us. I am pointing out cnn's and msnbc's lies that we slaughter blacks.

Is this the best a idiot like you can bring to the table?

Eugene Terre'Blanche op plaas vermoor
Eugene_582738b+Hat+salute.jpg

Remember Martin Dinnegan
ngvatd.jpg

Christopher Cervini
Dead-White-Kid.jpg

AUSTIN GRILLS
AustinGrills.jpg

JACK YANKEE GULFPORT GUY BEAT UP ON SCHOOLBUS
2dmb8ee.jpg

BEAUTIFUL AUTUMN PASQUALE
Autumn-Pasquale.jpg

chris lane baseball player

13770798424888.jpg

remember Jonathan Foster
images.jpeg

REMEMBER ANTHONY SANTIA KILLED I N HIS BASKET

8e75b7acb9a344c5a0dc0d9f1d4d81ce-a32aaef1b2c74b7199b65ac08e7516fe-0_t200_150.jpg

You won't hear msnbc or cnn be outraged at the slaughter of whites. You won't hear white parents needing to talk to our children about the realities of blacks! On the top of their fucking webpages!

So you are saying that 100% of all blacks in the USA want to kill whites?

OF course NOT, clown. Holy shit, that's not what I said at all. I am saying that a large percentage of blacks are racist against whites and are in fact committing more murders against us. I am pointing out cnn's and msnbc's lies that we slaughter blacks.

Is this the best a idiot like you can bring to the table?

I can certainly tell you have never worked in the R&D dept. that takes logic and a calm manner...

Whites are dying at twice the numbers by the hands of blacks

And?

As an ignorant, racist putz you likely believe that this justifies whites killing blacks with impunity.

How about blacks killing blacks with impunity?

-Geaux

The left and the black community could care less about that as gang culture is part of their culture. :eusa_shhh:

Clayton,
Who said that I justify whites killing blacks? We don't even have the effin evidence and you're rooting on the rioters as they burn down half the fucking city. You justify destruction of peoples property!

but using your numbers of 193 blacks murdered by whites, as a percentage of the black population of 42,000,000 shows that the percentage of the black population murdered by whites is .000459%

while 448 white people murdered by blacks as a percentage of the white population of 231,000,000 shows that the percentage of the white population murdered by blacks is .000194%

the percentage of blacks being murdered by whites is more than twice the percentage of whites being murdered by blacks!

I know this, black kill each other in far bigger numbers than some trigger happy whites, cops or not. And this Bullshit riots in Ferguson Missouri contributes to white fear of blacks. I see this every day, blacks are so domineering and so toxic. Blacks need to address that RIGHT NOW. The fault lay not in the stars, but themselves. And they need to fix it, not whites.

Last night, blacks rioted again Ferguson. I also heard a old black man say there was no reason for these kids to riot, it was just a criminal element taking advantage of the situation...Right. Who can tell? Legitimate rioters? Is that an oxymoron? The shooting of Michael Brown, the situation, I don't know what happened and neither does anyone else, either. I have seen black kids incite racial animosities about an incident just stir up trouble, hell I know black kids beat to death a a dog by owned by a little old man that lost his wife ( a Pear Harbor Survivor, no less), just because he yelled at them....I am not feeling too sympathetic to blacks now. Toxic, hateful and domineering.

Last edited:
I find nothing wrong with "gang culture." It can have many similarities with tribal culture and even military culture.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back