Whites Are Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbit said:
That's actually true. I've seen a few trailor parks and ghettos occupied primarily by hispanics that have piles of trash everywhere. It looks like a landfill.

However, I think the Dems are as much to blame as the minoritites are. They've convinced the minorities that the only way to get a fair shot in the world is to get a bunch of preferential treatment by having the gov't strongarm everyone into racial quotas and such. The other group to blame are the so-called "artists" of "gangsta rap" and such. Kids and teens of all races need to learn that cappin' people and slappin' hoes and other such things only lead to a short, crappy life in the slums, while the only way to get ahead is by getting an education and learning to behave politely. I blame 50 cent, Ludakris, and other such people for the current depravity of the black minority, although I've seen many who are rising above it and have turned their backs on that sick, twisted "culture."

How about Eminem? Is he to blame also? I see alot more White kids nowadays sporting the gangster look and attitude than I see Blacks, in fact most of the Blacks I know just laugh at them. I've also seen apartment buildings where I can only guess white people live because they were the only ones that were sitting on the stoops with piles of trash and shit sitting outside that they leave out while on the way down to the corner bar for a Budweiser or 12.

My complaint is not that there are places like that but rather that it is exclusively a Hispanic trait, that is simply ludicrous and nothing more than racist propoganda.

Big D said:
America's structures are Western. Our Congress, our lobbying groups, our free speech, and the way ordinary Americans either get involved or ignore politics are peculiarly Western, not the way most of the world operates. But the fact that only about a third of Americans deem it important to vote is horrifying in light of how close we are to losing our Western character.

Writing letters to the press, manning stands at county fairs, hosting fund-raising dinners, attending rallies, setting up conferences, writing your Congressman -- that is what you know, and what you are comfortable with. Those are the political methods we have created for ourselves to keep our country on track and to ensure political accountability.

But woe to you if -- or more likely, when -- the rules change. White Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.

Hey mods, I gave the link for this and you deleted it.

Are you gonna post it?

NewGuy said:

Are you gonna post it?

Checked the link, from what I could see, Big D's post was not from this, though may have been inspired by such.

While I do not agree with his take or reading material, it's protected.

Really?
http://www.eaglesup.com/warning.html
America's structures are of "Western Culture". Your Congress, your lobbying groups, your free speech, and the way ordinary Americans either get involved or ignore politics are peculiarly your "Western Culture", not the way most of the world operates. But the fact that only about a third of Americans deem it important to vote is horrifying in light of how close you are to losing your Western character.

Writing letters to the press, manning stands at county fairs, hosting fund-raising dinners, attending rallies, setting up conferences, writing your Congressman -- that is what you know, and what you are comfortable with. Those are the political methods you've created for yourselves to keep your country on track and to ensure political accountability,with freedom and justice for all.

But woe to you if -- or more likely, when -- the rules change. Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.

What does he have to do?

Quote the entire page?

How about the search?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...f+the+ethnic+metamorphosis&btnG=Google+Search

Or do we not care?

So then a link is not needed from a copy and paste?

NewGuy said:
So then a link is not needed from a copy and paste?

If a copy & paste, gotta have a link, reason I checked in the first place. Came up to the same as you.

I just quoted the exact text from the source.

3 paragraphs identical to his ONLY 3 paragraphs.

You aren't reading the site.

Go there and read those 3 paragraphs.

Big-D:
America's structures are Western. Our Congress, our lobbying groups, our free speech, and the way ordinary Americans either get involved or ignore politics are peculiarly Western, not the way most of the world operates. But the fact that only about a third of Americans deem it important to vote is horrifying in light of how close we are to losing our Western character.

Writing letters to the press, manning stands at county fairs, hosting fund-raising dinners, attending rallies, setting up conferences, writing your Congressman -- that is what you know, and what you are comfortable with. Those are the political methods we have created for ourselves to keep our country on track and to ensure political accountability.

But woe to you if -- or more likely, when -- the rules change. White Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.

The source:
http://www.eaglesup.com/warning.html

America's structures are of "Western Culture". Your Congress, your lobbying groups, your free speech, and the way ordinary Americans either get involved or ignore politics are peculiarly your "Western Culture", not the way most of the world operates. But the fact that only about a third of Americans deem it important to vote is horrifying in light of how close you are to losing your Western character.

Writing letters to the press, manning stands at county fairs, hosting fund-raising dinners, attending rallies, setting up conferences, writing your Congressman -- that is what you know, and what you are comfortable with. Those are the political methods you've created for yourselves to keep your country on track and to ensure political accountability,with freedom and justice for all.

But woe to you if -- or more likely, when -- the rules change. Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.

Why am I the one doing this?

Hello, he changed at best 3 words that I could find and that makes it just a derivitive? As best i've ALWAYS understood it to be a link must accompany any cut and paste from any other site. This is obviously the case here.

OCA said:
Hello, he changed at best 3 words that I could find and that makes it just a derivitive? As best i've ALWAYS understood it to be a link must accompany any cut and paste from any other site. This is obviously the case here.

Trying to deal with OCA, suggest you rely on pm.

I apologize for not finding the links to posts quicker. Seems some posters and myself were looking at different original posts. I have edited #8 to add the proper links that should have been sited by poster.

NewGuy said:
Big-D:

The source:

Why am I the one doing this?

Because you are the superior human being. I'm just a slug beneath your feet!

NewGuy said:

Are you gonna post it?

Unfortunately you also flamed while doing so!

Kathianne said:
Unfortunately you also flamed while doing so!

I think there has been enough heat on this thread. I apologize to OCA and NG for not finding the plagarism sooner. However, I am closing this thread to avoid further problems.

Carry on.

There will be no questioning of moderator decisions on the board, NONE.

If someone has a problem with a moderator decision, take it to PM with them. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then you can PM/email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back