Whites Are Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big D

America was so boring when it was 90% white.I mean imagine a country where you can leave your doors unlocked and where you can walk down the streets at night.Imagine driving to work and not seeing gang graffiti and winos everywhere.
Booooring!

Imagine schools where teachers don't get intimidated or beat up by gang members.
Booooring!

Imagine a country where the culture produces music like that of Charles Ives or songs about wanting to hold hands instead of 'pop a cap in da muddah------ a--' or, 'lick my a-- up and down,till ya tongue turn doo-doo brown'.
What would we do without such cultural enrichment?

Imagine not having the pleasure of hearing 150db car stereos rattle your windows at 2 A.M.
Booooring!

Imagine a country where barred windows and doors,house and car alarms,metal detectors in public schools,security cameras and bulletproof glass isn't ubiquitous in all the major cities.
Booooring!

Imagine a country where you don't lose your health insurance coverage because millions of noble browns come in and run up tens of billion$ in medical bills that get passed onto you.
Boooring!

Who wants to live in a white first world country when you can share the wonderful experience of living in 3rd world unity with our noble brown brothers and sisters?Imagine how enriching it is to have 49 varieties of tropical disease and AIDS,TB,Hep C,Chagas carriers flood into your country by the thousands every day.
When you catch a 3rd world illness you can bask in the glow of your liberal credit points when you brag that you too now know what it is like to live in a disease-ridden 3rd world slum.

But the good things don't end there.Not by a longshot.We can also look forward to proving how compassionate and forgiving we are as criminals flood in by the tens of thousands every year,which gives us a much better chance of being killed,robbed,our wives and daughters raped,our property stolen and vandalized,and tens of billion$ more extracted in taxes to pay for the dozens of new jails and prisons that will need to be built every year to house all our wonderful diversity.
But as 100% pure American Emma Lazarus wrote:send us your refuse!
And the rest of the world is only too happy to enrich us with its drug runners,mental patients,pedophiles,gang members,mobsters and petty criminals.But the glorious rainbow universal nation utopia will turn all this trash into treasure as America's magical soil has the power to transform 75IQ Somalian Bantus into doctors and nuclear physicists.Anyone who says otherwise can safely be dismissed as a small-minded,racist,xenophobic bigot who doesn't believe in alchemy.

We evil,rich,overprivledged,oppressive whites must share the poverty,misery,degradation,disease and chaos the noble brown people of the world have to live with every day.
We can never truly connect with our brethren of a different hue until we live in the same squalor as they do.
So when evil racists talk about elevated crime rates,bad public schools(and private ones too when vouchers go through),entire cities that come to look at though the Luftwaffe just ran a bombing raid over them,corrupt minority leaders who turn every town into a Mexico or Brazil in miniature,or mexican neighbors who dispose of soiled diapers out their back door and letting them pile up 3ft high,remember that these evil ones don't love their brethren enough and want to hold onto living in an evil past.

The nerve of thse arrogant whites!

They want a sense of community.
Evil!
They want autonomy.
Evil!
They want to keep some of their earnings.
Evil!
They don't want their children exposed to the diversity of gang culture and of getting beat up and harassesed by same.
Evil!
They don't want their daughters impregnated by a Muhammad or Jose who'll run out on them and leave their daughter stuck with raising the beautiful mulatto Tan Everyman that is the wave of the future.
Evil!
These whites will never openly accept the browning of their world and being robbed,dispossessed,raped,killed and miscegenated out of existence.This only proves how evil and stubborn they are:they actually believe they have a right to exist and survive and live amongst their own kind like all other people.
Their racism knows no bounds!

Only when we're all uniformly an 85 IQ brown people who live packed together like sardines in a can;only when we're all uniformly poor,diseased,surrounded by squalor,gangs,graffiti,10ft high piles of garbage, and raw sewage running down the streets;only when we all live under Colombia/African style government;only when we all live under Communism/Corporatism and 75% tax rates;only when all education consists of teaching browns how ill-treated they are by whitey and teaching the remaining whites to loathe themselves and their race;only when everything the white man has built and created is taken away from him and redistributed to the more deserving peoples;only when the entire planet has become a police state;only when whitey accepts his genocide as a good and necessary thing;only when civilization is completely destroyed and we've returned to the stone age;only when the last have become first and the first have become last,only then will the kingdom of of righteousness be with us and true equality achieved at last.
Amen.

Imagine a nation when, at its very founding, counted slaves as people and gave them power as citizens.

Imagine that nation being based in morality and attempting to free slaves for the sake of doing the right thing.

Imagine that nation being morally grounded in Biblical ethics and trying to establish that spirit in its governmental doctrine.

Imagine that nation actually keeping these people here so they can integrate and be equal to the rest of society instead of deporting them.

Now imagine they give retard racists chance to freely speak their mind against such a thing.

You are lucky to live here, Big-D.

You don't even know it.

Big D said:
America was so boring when it was 90% white.I mean imagine a country where you can leave your doors unlocked and where you can walk down the streets at night.Imagine driving to work and not seeing gang graffiti and winos everywhere.
Booooring!

Imagine schools where teachers don't get intimidated or beat up by gang members.
Booooring!

Imagine a country where the culture produces music like that of Charles Ives or songs about wanting to hold hands instead of 'pop a cap in da muddah------ a--' or, 'lick my a-- up and down,till ya tongue turn doo-doo brown'.
What would we do without such cultural enrichment?

Imagine not having the pleasure of hearing 150db car stereos rattle your windows at 2 A.M.
Booooring!

Imagine a country where barred windows and doors,house and car alarms,metal detectors in public schools,security cameras and bulletproof glass isn't ubiquitous in all the major cities.
Booooring!

Imagine a country where you don't lose your health insurance coverage because millions of noble browns come in and run up tens of billion$ in medical bills that get passed onto you.
Boooring!

Who wants to live in a white first world country when you can share the wonderful experience of living in 3rd world unity with our noble brown brothers and sisters?Imagine how enriching it is to have 49 varieties of tropical disease and AIDS,TB,Hep C,Chagas carriers flood into your country by the thousands every day.
When you catch a 3rd world illness you can bask in the glow of your liberal credit points when you brag that you too now know what it is like to live in a disease-ridden 3rd world slum.

But the good things don't end there.Not by a longshot.We can also look forward to proving how compassionate and forgiving we are as criminals flood in by the tens of thousands every year,which gives us a much better chance of being killed,robbed,our wives and daughters raped,our property stolen and vandalized,and tens of billion$ more extracted in taxes to pay for the dozens of new jails and prisons that will need to be built every year to house all our wonderful diversity.
But as 100% pure American Emma Lazarus wrote:send us your refuse!
And the rest of the world is only too happy to enrich us with its drug runners,mental patients,pedophiles,gang members,mobsters and petty criminals.But the glorious rainbow universal nation utopia will turn all this trash into treasure as America's magical soil has the power to transform 75IQ Somalian Bantus into doctors and nuclear physicists.Anyone who says otherwise can safely be dismissed as a small-minded,racist,xenophobic bigot who doesn't believe in alchemy.

We evil,rich,overprivledged,oppressive whites must share the poverty,misery,degradation,disease and chaos the noble brown people of the world have to live with every day.
We can never truly connect with our brethren of a different hue until we live in the same squalor as they do.
So when evil racists talk about elevated crime rates,bad public schools(and private ones too when vouchers go through),entire cities that come to look at though the Luftwaffe just ran a bombing raid over them,corrupt minority leaders who turn every town into a Mexico or Brazil in miniature,or mexican neighbors who dispose of soiled diapers out their back door and letting them pile up 3ft high,remember that these evil ones don't love their brethren enough and want to hold onto living in an evil past.

The nerve of thse arrogant whites!

They want a sense of community.
Evil!
They want autonomy.
Evil!
They want to keep some of their earnings.
Evil!
They don't want their children exposed to the diversity of gang culture and of getting beat up and harassesed by same.
Evil!
They don't want their daughters impregnated by a Muhammad or Jose who'll run out on them and leave their daughter stuck with raising the beautiful mulatto Tan Everyman that is the wave of the future.
Evil!
These whites will never openly accept the browning of their world and being robbed,dispossessed,raped,killed and miscegenated out of existence.This only proves how evil and stubborn they are:they actually believe they have a right to exist and survive and live amongst their own kind like all other people.
Their racism knows no bounds!

Only when we're all uniformly an 85 IQ brown people who live packed together like sardines in a can;only when we're all uniformly poor,diseased,surrounded by squalor,gangs,graffiti,10ft high piles of garbage, and raw sewage running down the streets;only when we all live under Colombia/African style government;only when we all live under Communism/Corporatism and 75% tax rates;only when all education consists of teaching browns how ill-treated they are by whitey and teaching the remaining whites to loathe themselves and their race;only when everything the white man has built and created is taken away from him and redistributed to the more deserving peoples;only when the entire planet has become a police state;only when whitey accepts his genocide as a good and necessary thing;only when civilization is completely destroyed and we've returned to the stone age;only when the last have become first and the first have become last,only then will the kingdom of of righteousness be with us and true equality achieved at last.
Amen.

Wow Big D, are you a bleeding heart liberal? :eek: ;)

Look, I have been working for over 12 hours today looking at codes and rules, so forgive me if I read Big D's quote wrong.

My question is this, what is wrong with his post? Seemed like a parody that fits... IMHO.

Many people in this country have at one time or another been looked down upon (Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Africans.. given only black africans were slaves) but they did not bicker and instead worked their asses off and rose up and became proud people through working. Granted, we are only about 3 generations from slavery, but, we can all become better through education, hard work (either one, or one or the other) and belief.

IMHO

NewGuy said:
Imagine a nation when, at its very founding, counted slaves as people and gave them power as citizens.

Imagine that nation being based in morality and attempting to free slaves for the sake of doing the right thing.

Imagine that nation being morally grounded in Biblical ethics and trying to establish that spirit in its governmental doctrine.

Imagine that nation actually keeping these people here so they can integrate and be equal to the rest of society instead of deporting them.

Now imagine they give retard racists chance to freely speak their mind against such a thing.

You are lucky to live here, Big-D.

You don't even know it.
America's structures are Western. Our Congress, our lobbying groups, our free speech, and the way ordinary Americans either get involved or ignore politics are peculiarly Western, not the way most of the world operates. But the fact that only about a third of Americans deem it important to vote is horrifying in light of how close we are to losing our Western character.

Writing letters to the press, manning stands at county fairs, hosting fund-raising dinners, attending rallies, setting up conferences, writing your Congressman -- that is what you know, and what you are comfortable with. Those are the political methods we have created for ourselves to keep our country on track and to ensure political accountability.

But woe to you if -- or more likely, when -- the rules change. White Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.

http://www.eaglesup.com/warning.html

http://www.borg.com/~orgorg/future.htm

Yurt said:
Look, I have been working for over 12 hours today looking at codes and rules, so forgive me if I read Big D's quote wrong.

My question is this, what is wrong with his post? Seemed like a parody that fits... IMHO.

Many people in this country have at one time or another been looked down upon (Irish, Chinese, Japanese, Africans.. given only black africans were slaves) but they did not bicker and instead worked their asses off and rose up and became proud people through working. Granted, we are only about 3 generations from slavery, but, we can all become better through education, hard work (either one, or one or the other) and belief.

IMHO

I agreeYurt, it seems like a parody that fits, a lot of what he says is true...my response was facetious...I added a wink icon to hopefully make that more clear? :dunno:

ScreamingEagle said:
I agreeYurt, it seems like a parody that fits, a lot of what he says is true...my response was facetious...I added a wink icon to hopefully make that more clear? :dunno:

He doesn't say it at all it was a cut and paste. *edited by moderator* I think he should have posted a link. *end edit.

*** First Warning****

ScreamingEagle said:

Got it, too tired last night... =)

Whites are boring, but for some reason everyone wants to live with them. And then shit all over what they built. And then call them "racists" for complaining about it.

The minorities who are tearing this country to bits never could have built it in the first place.

OCA said:
He doesn't say it at all it was a cut and paste. *edited by moderator* I think he should have posted a link. *end edit.

*** First Warning****
A true sign of a weak mind, avoids the issue and just wants to get personal.

OCA, you don't have to belive I wrote it, but what is written is true.

"First Warning"? your a geek.

OCA said:
Also there is no issue, the article was full of half truths and outright lies.
Can you point out one? so we could all have a good laugh.

or mexican neighbors who dispose of soiled diapers out their back door and letting them pile up 3ft high

Got any pics or proof of this? Its just inflammatory propoganda, in other words a lie. This was just 1 of many in the article.

OCA said:
or mexican neighbors who dispose of soiled diapers out their back door and letting them pile up 3ft high

Got any pics or proof of this? Its just inflammatory propoganda, in other words a lie. This was just 1 of many in the article.

That's actually true. I've seen a few trailor parks and ghettos occupied primarily by hispanics that have piles of trash everywhere. It looks like a landfill.

However, I think the Dems are as much to blame as the minoritites are. They've convinced the minorities that the only way to get a fair shot in the world is to get a bunch of preferential treatment by having the gov't strongarm everyone into racial quotas and such. The other group to blame are the so-called "artists" of "gangsta rap" and such. Kids and teens of all races need to learn that cappin' people and slappin' hoes and other such things only lead to a short, crappy life in the slums, while the only way to get ahead is by getting an education and learning to behave politely. I blame 50 cent, Ludakris, and other such people for the current depravity of the black minority, although I've seen many who are rising above it and have turned their backs on that sick, twisted "culture."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back