whites ARE a minority

ACCORDING TO THE MORONS IN CHARGE OF THE US CENSUS AND THE IDIOTS OF THE US MESSAGE BOARD THIS WOMAN IS NOT WHITE SHE IS "LATINA".

gisele_bunchen.jpg

ACCORDING TO THE SAME BRAINDEAD MORONS MILLIONS OF "HISPANICS" AND "LATINOS" WHOSE SKINS ARE AS WHITE AS HERS DO NOT COUNT AS WHITE AMERICANS.

Last edited:
José;1966903 said:
ACCORDING TO THE MORONS IN CHARGE OF THE US CENSUS AND THE IDIOTS OF THE US MESSAGE BOARD THIS WOMAN IS NOT WHITE SHE IS "LATINA".

ACCORDING TO THE SAME BRAINDEAD MORONS MILLIONS OF "HISPANICS" AND "LATINOS" WHOSE SKINS ARE AS WHITE AS HERS DO NOT COUNT AS WHITE AMERICANS.

Sigh, your post is precisely the reason why I hate Mestizos so much (hate is a natural emotion, so I don't care if you feel the need to empower yourself by calling me a racist). Latin is a purely linguistic term when referring to the peoples of Central and South America. Spanish is a derivative of the Latin language, just as other Romance languages are (Italian, French and Romanian). Latin has absolutely nothing to do with ethnicity or race (it may had one time during the Roman era). If the girl you posted is a "Latina" as you put it, then yes because she speaks a Romance language, Spanish. However, to think that she is the representative of how a Mestizo looks then I just have to lol. She is obviously a European person with European roots. The Mestizos who make up the majority in Mexico and every other South American countries excluding Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay are of mixed blood representing the fusion of European and Indian blood (and negro blood in some cases). I believe you guys are called "Pardo" meaning brown in Spanish by White Mexicans and other Whites in South America.

Mestizo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White Mexican - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
José;1966903 said:

gisele_bunchen.jpg

And if you had done some research, you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself in the first place. The girl is Gisele Bundchen, a Brazilian with German roots. So... try again. :eusa_whistle:

Europeans are the minority in a lot of cities and villages across the United States thanks to lax immigration policies. It was inevitable and I don't see the course reversing anytime soon with the current administration. It is really up to us to whether stay the course or change it. I believe one of the founding fathers said that whenever our government becomes destructive to us, it's our duty to put down that government and install a new one that doesn't work against our interests.

Very true. As for what our "Founding Fathers" said, good luck. Way too many Americans could give two (you know whats) about anything other than "football", or "beer"......You get my point??
If it was up too me, we would of had a revolution a long time ago. This government is getting a little too big for it's britches.....

I just discovered that only 32% of the residents of my city, Federal Way WA, are American Whites. 10% are Ukrainian, which are white, but I'm not sure they count. Either way, whites are now a minority in this city. Can I start crying racism now?

Ukranian is white.

So, what are the other 58%?

Pium

You didn't understand a single word I (and JenyEliza) typed. No biggie, though, I also misunderstand a lot of things people write on the Internet.

Let's try again and please pay attention this time to avoid another misunderstanding.

The US Census includes the following question:

Is (the person being interviewed) of Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin?

1 - No, not of Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin.

2 - Yes, Mexican, Mexican-American, Chicano.

3 - Yes, Puerto Rican.

4 - Yes, Cuban.

5 - Yes, another Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin - Print origin below, for example, Argentinian, Colombian, Dominican, Nicaraguan, Salvadoran, Spaniard and so on.

OK, Pio, now pay attention because this is the core of the whole issue:

Websites, like the one you quoted in a previous post, use statistical manipulation to convince the american people that whites will make up only 45% of the US population by 2050.

They equate whites with non hispanic whites AS IF PORTUGAL, SPAIN AND LATIN AMERICA WERE NOT HOME TO AT LEAST 220 MILLION WHITES.

As if millions of "hispanic" americans were not as white as that girl I posted above.

This is the absurd, insane equation these unscrupulous individuals use to deceive America:

Gisele Budchen = born in Brazil (Latin America) = Latina (as opposed to white)

Gloria Estefan = born in Cuba (Latin America) = Hispanic (as opposed to white)

Cameron Diaz = born in California to a Mexican immigrant = Chicana (as opposed to white)

This is just plain absurd, Pium.

JennyEliza was able to understand perfectly the gist of what I said and posted a farcical message that expanded on what I had posted:

If Gisele, Gloria and Cameron are Latina = Hispanic (meaning non-whites) just because they (or their parents) were born in Latin America then Charlize should be considered an african american since she was born in South Africa.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was sarcasm, Pium.

I'm not going to nail you to a cross because as I said earlier I'm guilty of the same crime but you REALLY need to improve your comprehension skills, Pium, because not everybody will have the patience required to explain their posts over and over and over again!!

Listen Pium...

I also think America should preserve its white majority THROUGH NON-DISCRIMINATORY MEANS like, for example:

Strict enforcement of immigration laws.

But if people have to lie to the rest of the country to do it then count me out.

Preserving America's white majority through non-discriminatory means = OK.

Resorting to lies to achieve this goal (like, for example, denying the OBVIOUS fact that Gisele, Gloria and Cameron as well as millions of "hispanic" americans are whites) = NOT OK.

For some people preserving America's white majority is such an obsessive thought that they become willing to deny what is in front of their eyes.

GISELE BUNDCHEN​

gisele_bundchen_google_group_2.jpg

GLORIA ESTEFAN

musica57.jpg

CAMERON DIAZ

news-cameron-diaz.jpg

I just discovered that only 32% of the residents of my city, Federal Way WA, are American Whites. 10% are Ukrainian, which are white, but I'm not sure they count. Either way, whites are now a minority in this city. Can I start crying racism now?
no , just get shagging and dont use contaception, next

Forum List

Back