whitehouse strips nonunion members of their benefits and gives them to union employee

The deliberate and false ignorance about how these matters are handled subject to law, by the extremist far right, is nothing new. The extrembots are sillybots.

Let's move along.

It is why I dont debate them or try to educate them, they dont care about the truth, not at all

They are simply outraged that we have a Black prez, it is that simple

you know what Conz.....i have been in a lot of your threads....and your the guy who brings up race.....are you and Dean a tag team?.....he is the same way....

You said dean and conz were tag teaming, who? I say Black Label...LOL, I couldnt help it!

It is why I dont debate them or try to educate them, they dont care about the truth, not at all

They are simply outraged that we have a Black prez, it is that simple

you know what Conz.....i have been in a lot of your threads....and your the guy who brings up race.....are you and Dean a tag team?.....he is the same way....

His bigotry is justified because he smarter than everyone else, just ask him.

and get called a racist?.....:eusa_hand:

Please show where I was incorrect in my post.

You don't find it odd that one pension disappears while another suddenly grows?

Obama took money from shareholders and gave it to the unions.

Fuck these 20k retirees because they aren't union right? Bogus

I bet they wish they had joined UAW...

I bet you think it is perfectly ok for Obama to steal from one group to give to another right. 19% of Americans are in a Union, I guess we should only care about them right, fuck the other 81% of us.

Yes I am sure the president took time out of his day to restructure the ailing company, and personally ordered the action on the retirement funds.. get a life.

Yes I am sure the president took time out of his day to restructure the ailing company, and personally ordered the action on the retirement funds.. get a life.

His people did.

Oh, wait, I forgot -- Obama only gets credit when his employees do good things. If they screw up -- it's Bush's fault.

Right?

You don't find it odd that one pension disappears while another suddenly grows?

Obama took money from shareholders and gave it to the unions.

Fuck these 20k retirees because they aren't union right? Bogus

I bet they wish they had joined UAW...

I bet you think it is perfectly ok for Obama to steal from one group to give to another right.
Well, no. But that's not what happened here.
19% of Americans are in a Union, I guess we should only care about them right, fuck the other 81% of us.
Way to get histrionic. I'm just making a point.

You guys yell and scream about how unions don't help workers, and are unnecessary - and then when the union gets a win for it's members, you guys get outraged.

This is a perfect example of the benefits of union membership - people lobbying for you.

Those non-union guys didn't have to pay union dues - but on the other hand, they didn't get the power of collective bargaining and political lobbying either.

Not sure I've ever actually been called a racist here at usmb. I put conz on ignore the day he joined. I see it was the correct call.

The Race Card is Effective, so they use it. You can be the least Racist person in the room, but if you are not a Liberal you are Racist to some of these guys. Kinda Pathetic but what ever. You know what's in your heart, I have had people call me Racist in here before a couple of times, and in each time I could not understand what they were even talking about. I didn't say anything at all Racists, all I did was disagree with then Candidate Obama and boom I am a racist.

Needless to say my Wife, who is herself a member of a Racial Minority, was appalled to find out she was married to a Racist.

lol

You guys yell and scream about how unions don't help workers, and are unnecessary .
I have absolutely never said anything of the Sort. Perhaps you should pay closer attention.

I only ever pointed out that sometimes Unions lose site of the Big Picture and Push for Contracts that cause the Very Industry they are in to not be able to remain Competitive and Jobs end up over seas. I have also said they Unions are not "always looking out for all workers" They in fact usually are only looking out for themselves.

Unions have done a world of Good, and are absolutely necessary, But to Much of a good thing can be bad, and anyone being honest looking at some of these Union Contracts and Perks has to conclude the Union was not thinking about the Long Term Sustainability of the Math of the Deal when they made it.

But why am I surprised you assume I think Unions are all bad and should be gone? that is what many of you guys on the left do. If someone is not 100% for something you believe in, they must be against it. Whether it be Unions, or Reforming SS, MC. You always try and Portray everyone who does not agree 100% with you as being for Getting rid of it.

Stop making so many god Damn Assumptions.

Last edited:
You guys yell and scream about how unions don't help workers, and are unnecessary .
I have absolutely never said anything of the Sort. Perhaps you should pay closer attention.

I only ever pointed out that sometimes Unions lose site of the Big Picture and Push for Contracts that cause the Very Industry they are in to not be able to remain Competitive and Jobs end up over seas. I have also said they Unions are not "always looking out for all workers" They in fact usually are only looking out for themselves.

Unions have done a world of Good, and are absolutely necessary, But to Much of a good thing can be bad, and anyone being honest looking at some of these Union Contracts and Perks has to conclude the Union was not thinking about the Long Term Sustainability of the Math of the Deal when they made it.

But why am I surprised you assume I think Unions are all bad and should be gone? that is what many of you guys on the left do. If someone is not 100% for something you believe in, they must be against it. Whether it be Unions, or Reforming SS, MC. You always try and Portray everyone who does not agree 100% with you as being for Getting rid of it.

Stop making so many god Damn Assumptions.

My post was not directed at you personally. "You guys" meant Conservatives on this site in general.

Apologies if I didn't make that clear.

Although I do think it's funny that you're complaining about me "making assumptions" when you started your last response to me with "I bet you think..."

The Race Card is Effective, so they use it. You can be the least Racist person in the room, but if you are not a Liberal you are Racist to some of these guys. Kinda Pathetic but what ever. You know what's in your heart, I have had people call me Racist in here before a couple of times, and in each time I could not understand what they were even talking about. I didn't say anything at all Racists, all I did was disagree with then Candidate Obama and boom I am a racist.

Needless to say my Wife, who is herself a member of a Racial Minority, was appalled to find out she was married to a Racist.

lol

this guy "Conz" calls anyone who doesnt agree with him a racist...thats even worse than Dean....he keeps it to if you dont agree with Obama...

obama has not made a secret of wanting to seize all the pensions. It's one of the things he's saving for a second term.

Mitt made lots from taking over companys and raiding their pension funds.
It is what outfits like Bain does.

The U.S. Treasury Department, under the tutelage of Timothy Geithner, may have been behind the termination of roughly 20,000 pensions of salaried retirees at Delphi auto parts manufacturing company,*The Daily Callerreports.The decision, according to the DC, was based solely on the fact that the retirees were not members of labor unions.“The internal government emails contradict sworn testimony, in federal court and before Congress, given by several Obama administration figures,” the*DC’s*article says.“They also indicate that the administration misled lawmakers and the courts about the sequence of events surrounding the termination of those non-union pensions, and that administration figures violated federal law,” he adds.A quick history lesson: Delphi is owned by General Motors. Back in 2009, when the Obama administration was “saving” the auto industry, 20,000 non-union Delphi employees saw their pensions get wiped out.However, unionized Delphi workers had no problem with their pensions. In fact, they saw their pensions “topped off and made whole,” as the DC puts it.Now keep in mind the White House and the Treasury Department claim they had nothing to do with the pension terminations. They say the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), a fed agency that takes care of private-sector pension benefits, made the call all on its own.“As a result of the Delphi Corporation bankruptcy, for example, Delphi and the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation were forced to terminate Delphi’s pension plans, which means there are Delphi retirees who unfortunately will collect less than their full pension benefits,” Former Treasury official Matthew Feldman testified on July 11, 2012.

the blaze, gramps? really?

Forum List

Back